Chapter 169: Do you still want to divorce again?

Wen Niannan ignored Gu Yansheng and walked straight to Tang Shuo, and was grabbed by Gu Yansheng when he passed by.

"It was Tang Shuo who provoked me first...I didn't hit him on purpose."

"Let go."

Gu Yansheng paused and let go.

Tang Shuo wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth and stood up from the ground, looking at Wen Niannan who was approaching him, and said with a wry smile: "

Niannan ." Seeing Tang Shuo's swollen face, Wen Niannan said unnaturally: "I'm sorry, Tang Shuo. How are you?"

"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt, and I'll get better soon." Tang Shuo shook his head, and looked at Gu Yansheng behind him.

Gu Yansheng saw the look in his eyes, and immediately rushed up after reacting: "Tang Shuo, you fucking deliberately!"

"Enough Gu Yansheng! What are you going to do!" Wen Niannan pushed away Gu Yansheng and suddenly hissed.

"What did you promise me? You said that your temper has tempered and you stop beating people, so what are you doing now?"

Gu Yansheng's throat choked, "I..."

"You haven't changed at all, I almost believed it. You will change."

Wen Niannan hesitated after hearing what Gu Lin said. After seeing the restored mother's piano, he thought that Gu Yansheng had really changed... but in the end he was still the same.

"Niannian." Lu Yun pushed away from the crowd and walked over, seeing Mo Beiyi beside Tang Shuo for a moment.

"A Sheng, if you have something, you can go upstairs and talk to the study room. There are still so many guests here. You are in front of everyone..."

"Why are you going upstairs?"

Gu Yansheng interrupted Lu Yun's words deeply. Glancing at Wen Niannan, he said something to Gu Lin in a low voice beside him.

Gu Lin stared at him in shock, and then walked outside the door. After a while, many reporters suddenly entered the door.

"Asheng, what are you going to do?" Lu Yun frowned and looked at the reporter who was shooting indiscriminately.

The influx of reporters instantly began to shoot at the people at the banquet, and surrounded Gu Yansheng.

Gu Yansheng walked up to Wen Niannan unhurriedly, stared at him straight, and turned to look at the reporters.

"I asked you to come here because I want you to be a testimony. Gu Yansheng, I want to pursue Wen Niannan again. I will give him the best things in the world. I will pay for what I have done. I promise. ...From today onwards, I won't be beating people again."

Gu Yansheng walked towards Wen Niannan step by step, and suddenly leaned over to hold his hand, but Wen Niannan suddenly pushed him away and walked out the door in a trance.

" Zhu Tu"

Kuangi Temple...

"Shut up!" Tang Shuo suddenly stopped him sharply.

"Gu Yansheng, you're at him, Niannan didn't want to have anything to do with you anymore, but you deliberately told the media! Gu Yansheng was stopped by Lu Yun's eyes when he was about to refute, he could only watch Wen Niannan drive with Tang Shuo Leaving.

The photo of Gu Yansheng hurting Tang Shuo again was posted on the Internet, which immediately aroused public anger.

[Is Gu Yansheng a bandit or robber? So violent? It's too much to beat Tang Shuo when his brother killed him]

[I'm not mistaken. Huh? Is the person standing next to Tang Shuo Mo Beiyi? The prince of the country, Mo Beiyi? Is the boss going down?]

[The wound on Tang Shuo's face looks so serious, Mr. Gu is too unhuman]

[ What does he say that he will do it again? Divorce again?]

[Because he now likes his rival Tang Shuo, so I was beaten]

[Add one upstairs! This Mr. Gu has more than once to Tang Shuo has done it, I have played it before]

[This melon boring, but not know the first day of Gu Yan Sheng love beating, see [Why do you think bs [for all to witness what to say ironic, he thought at [me to promote my home ... bang

upstairs came the hit The sound of things followed the quarrel.

"Gu Yansheng remembers your identity! You are the president of the Gu Group, not a street gangster. You are beating people in front of the media, don't you have a brain!"

It was raining heavily outside, and Gu Lin was sitting on the stairs. He shook his legs, glanced upstairs, and sighed.

Gu Yansheng's temper is really just a bit, he thought he would control his emotions, but he only controlled Wen Niannan...

Bang...the door closed from the building, Lu Yun walked down and saw Gu Lin sitting on the stairs, her face changed. It was ugly, and suddenly he kicked it over. Gu Lin was not prepared to be kicked to the ground, but he just stood up slowly, covering his shoulders to endure the pain, and smiled: "Mother...what is this angry?"

"Don't call my mother! Who told you to come out of Gu Zhuang? , What are you calculating? You are not allowed to come out without my order!"

Gu Lin flashed sadly in his eyes, and said with a wry smile: "Mother, I haven't seen you for more than a year... Even if I am not your son now, I Also..."

"I told you to go back!"

"Yes... Mr. Lu"

Gu Lin bent down and bowed, clutching his shoulders and left.

When Xu Shu saw this scene, he sighed: "Madam, you don't actually need to neglect him on purpose. Gu Lin's child is very loyal to the Gu family. He wants you to care about him. Even if he did wrong before, he was still young. It was out of jealousy..."

"He was 13 years old, and he is not young."

The rain outside was getting heavier and heavier. Just as Gu Lin was about to speed up and look back at Zhuang as soon as possible, suddenly the car broke down and couldn't move.

"Hmm! I was hit again and the car broke down. You all deliberately acted against me, right?"

Gu Lin got out of the car and kicked the car hard, watching the people leaving in the heavy rain with an umbrella, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

He has been obediently in Gu Zhuang for so many years and has never caused any trouble. Why does his mother still hate himself so much...

"I am your son too... You were gentle to me and loved me before he came back... Why did you come back with my brother? From now on you hate me so much... Gu Lin squatted down holding his aching shoulders. The rain instantly wetted his clothes, and his whole body was soaked in a panic.

Suddenly a white shoe appeared in front of him, and Gu Lin felt the rain above his head. Was blocked.

"Um... are you okay? "

Gu Lin was stunned when he heard the sound, and slowly raised his head, and saw the boy who was covering him from the rain with an umbrella.

The boy was wearing white headphones and an off-white sweater, and his clean, clear eyes were looking at him worriedly. When Gu Lin saw those eyes, he was fascinated. The

boy pointed to the corner of Gu Lin's mouth and said softly: "Your face is hurt. I have band-aids. Do you want me to put them on? "The two walked to the waiting area on the side of the road. The boy took out the band-aid from his bag and leaned in, and gently applied it to the corner of Gu Lin's mouth.

"Hoo...does it hurt?" "

Gu Lin looked clean pair of clear eyes, blinked suddenly revealed the expression of grievances, like a baby:" pain, sore my brother, I could give you blow it? "It will be well soon, you can wipe yào when you get home." "

Not far away, a man carrying a drawing board shouted: "Senior, hurry up, we are going to be late. "The boy stood up and said, but the earphone cord was torn off, and the familiar piano sound came from the phone.

Gu Lin's eyes brightened when he heard it, and his voice lowered: "Brother, this piece is really good." "

This is a piece I like very much. Every one of his capitals listens well. He has a live broadcast today, but unfortunately I can't see it anymore when I'm going to class." "

The boy re-chāh the headphone cable, and handed one of the headphones to Gu Lin: "Would you like to listen together?"

"Yeah"

After listening to someone from a distance, he shouted impatiently before the boy stood up. To leave, he gave Gu Lin the umbrella in his hand.

"Don't get drenched in the rain anymore and you will get sick. I will leave the umbrella for you. I will leave first if I have to go to class." The boy picked up the backpack and held it above his head and was about to rush into the rain. Gu Lin grabbed the clothes. angle.

"Wait, my name is Gu Lin, what's your name, brother?"

"My name is Bai Jinchen."

After that, he ran away and entered a gallery in the distance.

Bai Jinchen ...A familiar name... "Does it still hurt?" Wen Niannan packed the medical box and put it on the ground to look at Tang Shuo.

Tang Shuo smiled and shook his head: "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt at all. It just looks scary, but it doesn't hurt at all."

Wen Niannan held the yào bottle's hand for a while, opened his mouth and wanted to say something. Shuo interrupted quickly.

"Niannan, did you start the live broadcast this afternoon? Have you learned how to do it?"

"Not very used, Tang Shuo...you are today..."

Tang Shuo interrupted Wen Niannan again and said softly: "It's okay, I'll stay at home. You can."

Suddenly Tang Shuo's phone rang.

"Hello? Okay, let's go over." Tang Shuo hung up the phone and said apologetically: "

Niannan I'm sorry...Something happened to the company. I may not be able to live with you. In the afternoon, I will go to the wine bureau to entertain." Wen Niannan He shook his head and said softly: "It's okay, I can do it myself."

Tang Shuo asked again, uneasy: "Can you really do it all by yourself?"

"Well, don't worry about me, your face has just painted yào, don't rub yào off."

"Yeah."

Wen Niannan curled up on the sofa after Tang Shuo left for a long time, and only got up when it was almost time for the live broadcast. Go back to the room and turn on the computer.

Wen Niannan had never made a live broadcast before, and waited after opening the live broadcast link before the time was up.

But it was past three o'clock and it didn't start. I thought it was something wrong with the website, and curled up on the chair in front of the computer while waiting.

Ding... The live broadcast has started...

Wen Niannan didn't notice the notice, nor did he notice that the live broadcast had started.

The live broadcast room was instantly crowded with fans watching, and the number of viewers has been increasing by tens of thousands. In addition to Chinese, the barrage sent has other languages ​​in other countries. At this time, there are also people in the president's office on the top floor of Gu's Building Staring at the live broadcast room, staring at Wen Niannan, who is holding his legs and unaware that the live broadcast has started...

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !