Chapter 24: Divorced Relationship

The whole house is exceptionally quiet. Knowing that Wen Niannan is afraid of the dark, Uncle Xu asked people to install lights in many places in the villa. At night, they will automatically turn on and stay on. The door of Wen Niannan's room is also equipped with living room and corridor lights. switch.

After raising his hand and turning on the lights in the corridor and stairs, Wen Niannan walked gently downstairs and saw that the lights were still on in the study.

Walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water, then opened the refrigerator and took out the cookies made by Aunt Lan, and leaned against the cupboard to eat.

Wen Niannan has always liked to eat sweets. When he was a child, every time he passed the dessert shop and saw the bright smiles of those children eating desserts, he wondered if he could make people happy as long as they eat them.

During the time his mother passed away, he had been hiding in the room and didn't want to see anyone. The relationship between the father and son became more and more rigid until he saw his father's waning body.

Wen Niannan asked the kitchen to make a cake. He brought it to his father. The father and son had eaten a sweet and greasy cake. The bitterness in their hearts seemed to be diluted by the sweetness.

"What are you doing?" A low voice suddenly sounded, Wen Niannan hurriedly put the cookie aside and stood up straight.

Gu Yansheng walked over with a tired face and poured a glass of water to look at him.

"I... I can't sleep, I get thirsty and drink water."

After speaking, I stepped back and stood in the corner, trying to reduce my sense of existence.

"Where is Uncle Xu? Let him make me a cup of coffee."

"Uncle Xu is already asleep, I will cook it for you... okay?"

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes and looked at him, without saying anything, and went to sit at the table. I closed my eyes and rested my mind.

Seeing that he hadn't been rejected, Wen Niannan was very excited. After the coffee was brewed, he took it gently and put it on the table.

The red blood in Gu Yansheng's eyes felt distressed. He cautiously asked, "It's already early in the morning. Sleeping too late is not good for your health. Let's deal with it tomorrow."

"Put away your pretentious concern, I don't need it." It seems that because of staying up late and exhausted, Gu Yansheng became very irritable.

Wen Niannan pours coffee with his hand, "Don't you go back to your room to rest?" "Go back

to the room? Whose room? What tricks do you want to play, don't forget, we are about to divorce."

After that, Gu Yansheng Turning on the stairs indifferently, there was a bang of the door.

In the study, Gu Yansheng did not turn off the computer after handling the company's affairs. Instead, he opened another website and clicked to play it.

Soothing music sounded in the study, which was the most popular mysterious composer WE's song in recent years.

Two years ago, I became a "fan" after hearing WE's tunes by chance. Gu Yansheng would listen to every new tune at the first time. The strong emotion behind each tune always made him feel Relax when you are tired.

The next morning, Wen Niannan woke up early and went downstairs to sit at the dining table, but his eyes kept glancing upstairs.

Aunt Lan saw what he was thinking and shook her head with worry in her eyes.

It didn't take long for Gu Yansheng to walk down, and the two of them ate each other and none of them spoke.

The ringtone broke the silence, and Gu Yansheng's face instantly became gentle after seeing the caller ID.

"Well, I'll go back later, do you want me to bring your favorite tiramisu?"

Wen Niannan knew who the person on the other side of the phone was after hearing the sudden change of gentleness, and he was about to leave again. Did...

He pretended to be nonchalant and continued to eat, although his eyes were fixed on the food on the plate, his mind was not here anymore.