Chapter 125: Untold Truth

"Zhou said that there seems to be something wrong with the company recently. He has already checked and the information has been sent to your computer."

Suddenly there was a panic around the corner . He ran over and bumped into Gu Yansheng. The white phone in his hand fell to the ground.

"Gu...Mr. Gu, I'm sorry..."

Gu Yansheng glanced over with a cold expression, but stared straight at the phone.

It's a white mobile phone... There is a sunflower pendant at the bottom...

"Who allowed you to wear this pendant on your mobile phone?"

"I...I saw this pendant on the couple's mobile phone with Tang Shao on the Internet that is very popular recently... Many people around me took it, so I..."

Gu Yansheng was immediately angry when he heard it, and looked at the person aside with stern eyes: "Couple phones? You mean you think they are good too, don't you?"

Xiao Li looked at With Gu Yansheng's undulating xiōng mouth, he knew that he might be angry, and quickly said: "You are new here? Why haven't I met you? Don't you know if you are not allowed to mention these in the company?"

"I don't know... Don't dare..."

Gu Yansheng glanced at the phone on the ground, and said coldly: "I threw the phone away! The money should be reported to the finance department. In the future, this brand of mobile phone is not allowed to appear in the company , let alone Tang Shuo! "After that, he turned back to the office and closed the door with a slam. Xiao Li sighed: "Talk to the Finance Department about how much the mobile phone is, and that is the permission of Mr. Gu." After that, he followed into the office.

And the Vinono employee who had been bowing his head from the beginning suddenly raised his head, his eyes flashed slightly, and there was no fear at all.

"It's really easy to get the bait, the task is complete, it's time to go back and report to President Qin."

In the office, Gu Yansheng looked at the company data sent by Zhou Yuanfeng and found that there was indeed an abnormality. After Xiao Li checked it, he found that it was from the Tang family's project.

"It's the Tang family again. These two brothers are really thoughtful one by one..."

Gu Yansheng thought of the couple's mobile phone and pendant in the live broadcast yesterday, and his eyes flashed.

Now everyone thinks that Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan are more suitable...

Looking at Wen Niannan in the live screenshot on the phone, Gu Yansheng looked a little startled with a faint smile on his lips.

This is completely different from the feeling Wen Nienan gave him.

Gu Yansheng thought he liked the former, but he found that he was wrong. He preferred Wen Niannan...

It was already dark when Wen Niannan left Mingyue's studio and returned home. He parked the car and walked towards the door. It suddenly looked like I felt something turned and looked back, but there was nothing behind him.

He thought he was too tired for the past two days and he didn't care about it. Wen Niannan was about to open the door with the key, and suddenly there were footsteps behind him.

Wen Niannan's heart trembled, and he turned his head abruptly to look around. Unexpectedly, his eyes went dark suddenly, and his eyes were tightly covered by a hand.

"Let go"

the man slammed him against the door, his hands were pressed behind him and he could not move. Wen Niannan could feel the xiōng mouth that the other party was up and down.