Chapter 100: Gu Yansheng...You Have No Heart at All

Shen Luoan stepped forward to Gu Yansheng's side and said with a smile: "This is a gift from Yan Sheng. Congratulations to me for taking the first place in the piano competition."

Wen Niannan stiffened after hearing it, as if he had heard something. The big joke turned pale.

"For you? It turned out to be like this... I can even give others a gift."

Gu Yansheng only thought that Wen Niannan was crazy, and he couldn't understand what he said was inexplicable. What does it have to do with Wen Niannan who he gave the necklace to.

"Wen Niannan are you crazy? What are you talking about?"

Wen Niannan slowly moved his gaze away from the musical note necklace to look at the two opposite people, and roared desperately: "Yes! I'm crazy! I was driven crazy by you guys." Yeah! You all wish I was crazy and give him a place to Shen Luo An Teng! In your eyes, I am not as good as a dog!"

Gu Yansheng's face turned dark when he heard it, and he was about to open his mouth to reprimand and suddenly saw the blood on Wen Niannan's feet. , Frowned.

"Your foot is bleeding, and your leg injury is so serious. First, go to the hospital with Uncle Xu. After you treat the wound, come back to this nonsense, so as not to stain my floor!"

Xu Shu looked at Wen Niannan's badly injured leg. , Said anxiously: "Ma'am, ma'am, let's go to the hospital, your injury is so serious that you really need to go to the hospital for treatment, madam, I beg you..."

Xu Shu stood very close to Wen Niannan, he saw Wen Niannan's hair The hair sticking together with the dried blood must have been seriously injured on the head. He suddenly panicked and wanted Wen Niannan to go to the hospital to bandage the wound.

Wen Niannan looked at the dried blood and bloody feet on his clothes, with bitterness and despair in his eyes, and raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng in front of him.

"Gu Yansheng...Do you really think I'm so cheap? The indifference over the past three years ignores the insults and abuses. If it weren't for loving you, why would you endure it in a

low voice for so many years?" Wen Niannan looked down at the ring in his hand. Slowly took the ring off and threw it over. The ring fell on the ground with a ding sound.

"Gu Yansheng, this is your attitude towards our marriage. It was fake from the beginning. It was a fake marriage like a ring."

Gu Yansheng looked at the ring on the ground, frowning and wondering: "Fake? What fake? Why are you crazy?"

Wen Niannan felt very ironic when he saw that he was still pretending to be stupid. Since he didn't want to give me your customized couple ring, why did he go to make a fake one to lie to me...

Looking at Gu Yansheng's rolled up sleeves. The watch on his wrist froze in place.

It was a gift for his wedding anniversary. It was designed by him with a lot of thought, and it was a gift that he engraved on the back with his own hands. It was a gift filled with love.

After three years of marriage, Gu Yansheng never gave him a gift, whether it was a birthday or an anniversary. Now even the only wedding ring given to him...is fake...

Wen Niannan's forehead is full of painful cold sweat, and the head comes The bursts of intense dizziness hit him and made him a little unstable.

Wen Niannan tried to stand up straight, and said with a trembling voice: "Gu Yansheng, I've returned the ring to you, will you return the watch I gave you back to me..."

Gu Yansheng was startled and glanced at the watch on his wrist. , His face was green and said: "Okay, I'm still scared of you!"

Suddenly took off the watch in his hand and threw it to the ground. The wristband of the watch was suddenly broken, and the pointer stopped at that moment...

Wen Niannan's eyelashes trembled and watched. The watch that was ruthlessly dropped to the ground said in a daze: "...It's broken...It's all broken..." The

broken watch seemed to be the last straw that crushed the camel.

The musical note necklace that was given away...the phone that was hung up...

I was missing for three days, but his husband was at home with his lover drinking and celebrating...the

past few years...the last few days...all the injuries and all the suffering All the pain seemed to burst suddenly.

The string that had been stretched between the two finally broke...

Wen Niannan raised his hand and touched the scar on his forehead, and slowly said, "Gu Yansheng...you are a cold-blooded animal with no emotions and heart..."

"I have been like a dog every day at home, looking forward to your coming back earlier, and being careful to please everyone. I'm afraid I will offend you, just to maintain this hard-won dream