Chapter 44: The Past Trauma

The door was closed gently, and Tang Shuo sat on the bench at the door and asked suspiciously: "What's the matter? What's the matter?"

"Your classmate's physical condition is worse than I thought. He seemed to...have suffered something inhuman before. The abuse."

"You...what did you say? Abuse?" Tang Shuo couldn't believe what he heard.

"He has many signs of fractured bones all over his body. These are all caused by deliberate heavy blows, and he did not take good care of his body during the serious injury, so his body is so weak."

Wang Qi is also very curious about Wen Niannan. How could this kind of spoiled young master have suffered such a severe injury.

Hearing that Wen Niannan had experienced such severe trauma, Tang Shuo's eyes instantly turned red.

Then it should be... how painful... who did this to you...

clenched his fist and punched it on the wall, and said in a trembling voice: "I didn't know at all. I used to doubt that he would be envious. looking at the people on the court did not go once, no wonder he would often leave to go to the infirmary, no wonder his body is so weak ... "

Don moon burst into painful and fist hit the chair, looked attracted patient passing come.

"Okay, it's useless for you to feel sorry for him now. He is not going to die. As long as you raise it well, he will slowly recover. It is much better for you to accompany him to take care of him than you are here to smash chairs and walls. "

Wang Qi sees his friend desperately wishing to bear it for him, knowing that this guy has fallen into it.

He sighed helplessly, patted him on the shoulder, turned and left.

Tang Shuo sat on the bench with his face covered for a long time without responding. After a long time, he stood up, sorted his emotions, smiled and opened the door and walked in.

Seeing Wen Niannan sitting on the bedside looking out the window in a daze, he didn't mention anything, just sitting on the bedside and took the apple on the table and peeled it.

"What did the doctor tell you?"

"It's nothing...just let you keep your stomach well, and you can't drink anymore next time."

Wen Niannan asked tentatively, "Is it all? He... Didn't he say anything else?" He was very afraid that the doctor would see the old wound on his body and tell Tang Shuo that it was over, and he didn't want to recall that unbearable memory.

"Yes, that's the only

thing ." Wen Niannan was relieved to see that there was nothing wrong with his expression as usual, and then realized that he hadn't come home in the hospital from last night until now. Aunt Xu Shulan must be very anxious.

Do you want to call home? In case it was known that it was in the hospital, my mother had to worry again, hesitated and chose not to fight.

When Tang Shuo saw this, he thought he was bored, so he took out his tablet and handed it to him: "I'm afraid you will be bored these days, so I ran to buy it. You can watch the video to relieve the boredom."

"Thank you "

Wen Niannan had something in his heart and didn't want to watch this, but couldn't bear to refute Tang Shuo's kindness, and randomly clicked on a movie to play.

Halfway through the video, a video notice popped up above the video: The birthday party ensemble between the head of the Gu Group and the first lover rekindled the old relationship!

With a bad feeling in my heart, I clicked on the video after returning.

At the same time as the sound of the beautiful piano sounded in the ears, the two affectionate ensemble players who came into view had the same exquisite facial features and aloof temperament, blending together in exceptional harmony.

The video was shot very clearly and the lens was pulled very close, as if for fear that others would not recognize the person playing the piano.

The video was released last night, and it has not been deleted for a whole day until today. Wen Niannan stared at the gentle Gu Yansheng in the video, and the chill in his heart became more and more bitter.

Is this the trick you used to deal with me...