Chapter 28: Who is on it?

"How are you doing? Have you found something to do to make you happy? How about your songs?

"Well, they all like my new song, and recently they took a foreign soloist to compose it. "When talking about things he liked, Wen Niannan finally showed a smile on his face.

Dr. Li nodded and continued to ask: "That's good, as long as it makes you feel happy, it is a good thing. "

Then...how are you and your husband?" "

Hold the cup of the hand of a tight, Wen Niannan slowly lowered his head and did not speak.

Dr Lee seeing it open again and said:" Read the south, what can you tell me, I'm your doctor is your Friend, there is nothing you can't say to me, don't get bored. "

He... asked me for a divorce... I don't know what to do..." Wen Niannan choked up, and finally said what he didn't want to mention.

"Is that why you don't want to continue treatment?" You can tell me, it will be better if you say it. "

It seemed that I finally found someone to talk to. Wen Niannan said a lot of things that he didn't dare to mention, and Dr. Li sat across from him and listened carefully and guided him to say it.

An hour later, the hourglass on the table was empty, and Wen Niannan's voice was also empty. He stopped, and his face was much better than before he came in.

Dr. Li sent Wen Niannan to the door and couldn't help saying: "Niannan, you have to live for yourself, think more about yourself, and find things that make you happy. . "

Well, I have something I like, I will consider it for myself, thank you. "Wen Niannan nodded to Doctor Li, turned and left.

Looking at Wen Niannan's lonely back, Dr. Li shook his head with a sigh, and went back to the table to dial a number.

"Hey, it's me."

Wen Niannan did not go home directly, but came to the commercial street he had visited before. He wanted to go out and relax.

Unknowingly, I walked to the door of a musical instrument store and looked at the exquisite piano in front of the glass window. I reached out through the glass and stroked it with a hot look in his eyes.

"Do you like it?" Suddenly a familiar voice came from behind.

Wen Niannan was stunned when he heard the sound, and turned to see Tang Shuo standing behind him, looking at him with crooked eyes.

"You... why are you here?" he asked out of shock.

Tang Shuo stepped over, smiled at him, and turned to look at the piano in the window.

"Do you like this piano?"

"Well, I like it, I like it very much."

Wen Niannan naturally likes it, but even if he likes it again, he can't play it because Gu Yansheng doesn't like him to play the piano.

When he first got married that year, Wen Niannan wanted to go around and get familiar with it because he had just moved to the house. When passing by Gu Yansheng's study, he saw that the door to the next room was not closed.

He walked over and wanted to close the door easily, but saw the piano placed in the room, and was instantly attracted to his sight. He curiously walked over and pressed the key, and caught a glimpse of the two letters above...LS.

I thought it was Gu Yansheng who engraved it, but Wen Niannan didn't care much. He put his finger on the keyboard, and the bright sound of the piano rang slowly, gradually overflowing like a tide.

Wen Niannan was immersed in the sound of the piano, but did not see the figure coming down from the car outside the window.

"Master... No sir, you are back." Xu Shu changed his words quickly, remembering that the master was already married.

As soon as Gu Yansheng walked to the living room, he heard the sound of the piano from the stairs, and his face instantly became gloomy.

"Who is on it?"

Uncle Xu was frightened by Gu Yansheng's angry eyes, and quickly said: "Yes... it's the madam."