Chapter 51: I'm Back

Wen Niannan contacted Dr. Li last night and drove to the hospital again. Dr. Li waited at the door early.

"How are you feeling about

Niannan lately ? You can tell me anything." Dr. Li looked at Wen Niannan who was sitting on the opposite sofa, his face was much better than yesterday, and it seems that it is better to stay at home in the hospital. Raising, being around that person is also a great psychological help.

Wen Niannan kept his head down and did not speak. It took a long time before he said: "I... insomnia seems to have become serious, and I will always be thinking about falling asleep. Although I know that online comments will interfere with emotions, I shouldn't read it, but I can't control it... " "

you do not have to read the south deliberate care about other people's eyes, people who do not know anything online seeking only to watch the fun, you sir special status they do not dare say, will naturally involve attention to your body. " "

he did not first I deleted the video for a while to use public opinion to get rid of me. What should I do? I feel I can't hold on any longer."

Wen Niannan's eyes kept shining with tears, and tears fell on the cold floor when he talked about Gu Yansheng.

The body of the person on the sofa began to tremble violently again. Doctor Li hurriedly got up and poured a glass of water to him, looking at the person in front of him worriedly.

From the beginning when he was about to get married, every time Wen Niannan came to him, he always smiled with a warm and happy face. When he mentioned Gu Yansheng, he also kept talking shyly.

But gradually, he didn't know when he started, the smile on his face became less and less, and his condition became more and more unstable.

"Niannan, you have to listen to your heart. Things that go against your heart will only make you more painful after you make a choice. You are no worse than anyone else. Why do you have to be so inferior? If you don't want to give up, let him see that you are not someone else. What I said was so unbearable."

Wen Niannan raised her tearful face, and looked at Doctor Li with a bit of astonishment in her eyes.

Uncle Xu and his mother said the same thing to him at the beginning, as long as you are still with him, he will slowly find that you are good.

But if you continue to just retreat, it will only push Gu Yansheng farther and farther. He is no worse than Shen Luoan. He does not want to admit defeat or give up the person he has loved for so many years.

Even if this road will be bloody, Wen Niannan will try, he has nothing to lose, only Gu

Yansheng ...the phone suddenly ringing, Wen Niannan took out the phone and saw the caller ID and was taken aback. The hand holding the mobile phone tightened. It was Gu Yansheng's call...

Seeing that he took out the mobile phone, Dr. Li stared at the phone without answering, and asked, "What's the matter with Nan Nan? Whose call is it?"

"Yes... Sheng."

Although Gu Yansheng's number was always stored in his phone, Gu Yansheng never took the initiative to call himself. The sudden call scared Wen Niannan, and he wiped away the tears on his face, and pressed on carefully. key.

"Hey, Yan Sheng."

Gu Yansheng's angry roar came as soon as he was connected.

"Wen Niannan! Where did you go? You fucking roll back to me immediately to see what you have done! I really underestimated you, I didn't see that you still have this ability."

"What? I...don't understand What are you talking about?" Wen Niannan was at a loss as he listened to the roar from the phone. He didn't know what he had done wrong.

"You get me back right away! Don't let me say it a second time!" After speaking, he hung up the phone.