Chapter 192: The Engagement Site Publicly Lectures Shen Luoan

Shen Luoan fell to the ground in embarrassment, and looked at Gu Yansheng who was beating him in disbelief.

Gu Yansheng raised his foot to the ring on the ground, turned around and said coldly : "The engagement is cancelled..."

Suddenly Gu Yansheng suddenly grabbed Shen Luoan's hair from the stage and dragged it to the door. , Just like this, Shen Luoan was thrown into the quagmire of heavy rain in public.

Everyone at the scene was stunned. No one dared to speak. The reporter hurriedly took photos and didn't want to miss a shot.

Shen Luoan ran in embarrassedly from the rain and fell to the ground, his white dress full of mud stains.

The people around were dumbfounded, and the look in Shen Luoan's eyes gradually became mocking and teasing.

Shen Luoan roared: "Don't laugh! You dare to laugh at me! I am the wife of the president of the Gu Group! I am going to be engaged to

Gu Yansheng !" Gu Yansheng walked up to him step by step, looked at Shen Luoan condescendingly, and said coldly: "You don't deserve to wear this white dress, let alone wear my ring, you can't compare with him." "You said you were engaged to me! You turned back! Are you not afraid of me releasing the video?"

Gu Yansheng The coldness in his eyes was even worse, and he said coldly: "Published? Your video has all been ruined by me. What did you use to publish it?" Shen Luoan's eyes widened in disbelief: "What did you say..." Shen Luoan didn't expect Gu Yansheng. He got the video so quickly, what should he do now...

Finally , he got to this point, and he will soon succeed...

Shen Luoan looked down at the mud stains on his body, a vicious flash in his eyes, and when he raised his head again, his eyes were full It was looking at Gu Yansheng with tears.

"Yan Sheng, you said you would be engaged to me and marry me, and you promised me! We used to love each other so clearly, you love me, you forgot that after high school I saved you, I will take care of you in the hospital? You? Promise that I'll marry me well!"

"You can't be ungrateful and abandon our relationship for so many years in order to be with Wen Niannan. You clearly said that you want to marry me..."

Gu Yansheng kicked him away, sternly "Why do I agree to be engaged? You know in your heart that I never liked you from the beginning to the end! You lied to me from the first time we met!"

"Back then, you pretended to be my life-saver and approached me in those years. Bullying everywhere framed Wen Niannan, and it was Wen Niannan who really saved me! You have been in his favor for so many years, from the beginning you have been the third party to intervene!"

Shen Luoan cried poorly and shook his head: "No...I didn't. ...Gu Yansheng, you lied, how could you lie and lie in front of so many people?"

Gu Yansheng grabbed Shen Luoan's hair and forced him to look up, pointing to the big screen on the stage, and said coldly: "You still dare to pretend to be innocent? Do you threaten me with a video? Okay, then we will play the video and let everyone see your true face."

"What did you say?"

The big screen in the center of the church suddenly lit up, and a video was played at Gu's house. monitor screen, last year's birthday party on the balcony Shen Luoan let other people take the whole process of video slander Wen Niannan.

The second video is a telephone recording.

"...I want you to ruin Wen Niannan's face, take away his hands, so that he can no longer play the piano, and loosen the light stand on the stage and let me kill him..." followed by the third paragraph and the fourth paragraph. ...Shen Luo'an's hands-on show, buying murders, and hurting Xiao Li in a car... All the pieces of Gu Yansheng in these years have been announced.

Gu Yansheng looked at Shen Luo'an, who was stiff in disbelief, let go of his hand in disgust, walked to the side and wiped his hands.

The reporters' cameras immediately pointed at Shen Luoan on the ground and pressed the shutter frantically.

Shen Luoan was covered in mud and watched the video on stage, his tears stopped instantly, shaking his head frantically, his eyes were full of craziness.

"No! I didn't do it! Those recordings are fake!"

Shen Luoan looked at Gu Lin on the side and roared: "It's you! You made the video! You demon!"

Gu Lin slowly walked in front of Shen Luoan. He kicked it suddenly, his eyes didn't fluctuate, but he gave people a gloomy sense of oppression, and sneered: "It's really a big forest and there are all kinds of birds. I have never seen you such a cheap bitch. It's a lie. Do you believe it if you have too much? This mouth should be smashed!" There was a clap, and Shen Luoan's face bled instantly.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to pick the ring, but it's okay, you are not afraid of pain, you can suffer the bleeding."

Gu Lin grabbed Shen Luoan's hair and leaned close, and whispered: "There is more bleeding later. , I will show you my methods in Gu Zhuang."

Shen Luoan's pupils shrank and looked at Gu Lin, who was like a devil, before he could wipe the blood on his face, crying and crawling to Gu Yansheng's feet.

"I was wrong... I was wrong... Please let me go, Yan Sheng..."

Shen Luoan's face was full of tears that aroused sympathy. If I hadn't watched the video, I wouldn't know that this was a serious and vicious person.

Gu Yansheng kicked Shen Luoan away, and said gloomily: "I will let you experience what it is like to live better than to die."

The people around were shocked when they saw the scene in front of them. It turns out that Gu Yansheng had spoiled Shen Luoan before. It's because he imposts his life-saving grace.

"It turned out to be an imposter again, a habitual offender. No wonder Gu always likes him, it turns out that he approached after posing. "