Chapter 29: You Are Not Qualified

Gu Yansheng walked upstairs quickly, listening to the sound of the piano getting closer, and stopped at the door.

Looking at the familiar back figure wearing a white shirt and playing the piano, he was stunned, as if he had seen the former Shen Luoan playing tunes waiting for him to go home.

He took a step forward and said blankly : "Luo'an?"

It wasn't until the sound of the piano stopped abruptly that Gu Yansheng came back to his senses, and was annoyed that he had lost his temper due to the sound of Wen Niannan's piano just now.

"Who allowed you to touch that piano?"

Wen Niannan was startled by Gu Yansheng's angry voice, and stood up.

Gu Yansheng walked over with a gloomy face and pushed Wen Niannan away.

"Who allowed you to touch it? What qualifications do you have to touch it! Do you want to ruin it?"

Wen Niannan had never seen such a terrifying expression on Gu Yansheng, and hurriedly explained: "Sorry, I don't know it is so important to you. I..."

"Shut up, people like you are not qualified to play it, disgusting!"

Wen Niannan stood there with a pale face, and suddenly remembered the two letters that he saw just now...LS...

It turns out that this is Shen Luoan's piano, no wonder He would be so nervous.

Gu Yansheng remembered the piano he saw in the living room downstairs, and said sharply: "You moved the piano downstairs? You who copy other people's efforts are not worthy to play. Even if you imitate him, you are just a The third party with a vicious heart and disgusting!"

"...I didn't imitate anyone." Wen Niannan's voice was trembling, unbelievable what he heard.

Who to imitate? Shen Luoan?

Gu Yansheng grabbed Wen Niannan's collar and looked carefully at the shirt he was holding. He gritted his teeth and asked, "You dare to say that you are not learning from him. Where did this dress come from? Who made you wear this dress? "

The clothes were found in the closet in my room. I don't know how they came."

The clothes were placed in his closet on the first day he came here. He thought it was Gu Yansheng who made the preparations. Yes, I put it on with joy, but I didn't expect it to be Shen Luoan's clothes.

Listening to Wen Nian Nan Xing's pretentious lies made Gu Yansheng even more nauseous.

"Go and put away the piano you brought, and you will not be allowed to play the piano again in the future! Never, you are not qualified! Do you understand?"

"Niannan?" Tang Shuo's voice dragged him from memory Came back.

"Huh? What's the matter?"

"Do you want to try it?" Tang Shuo looked at him mysteriously.

"No, don't bother the clerk, I don't want to play." He turned around and walked away reluctantly.

Suddenly his hand was held, Wen Niannan was frightened by the sudden contact, and quickly broke free.

"Ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I forgot that you don't like contact with people." Tang Shuo quickly apologized and scratched his head embarrassedly.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize."

"Niannan, do you want to go to the music studio I run, it's on the street in front."

"No, I should go back soon."

"I have a few days ago . I bought a batch of musical instruments. Among them is a piano by Robert, a famous pianist in country F. Do you want to see it?"

Wen Niannan didn't say anything. After a long time, Tang Shuo heard the reply he wanted.

"it is good."

Tang Shuo knew that Wen Niannan liked the pianist very much. He spent all his savings in order to take this piano. The money for other instruments was still from his brother.

But when he saw Wen Niannan's eyes flashing when he looked at the piano, he knew that it was worth it.