Chapter 102: Is there a mental problem?

Zhou Yuanfeng unbuttoned his suit with a blue face, and looked at Gu Yansheng coldly and said: "He was injured and couldn't walk steadily just now. When he left the villa area, there were fewer street lights. He was afraid of the dark, in case he fainted. Are you responsible for something that happened on the road?"

Gu Yansheng was startled, only then did he remember that Wen Niannan was afraid of the dark.

But how did he walk back barefoot with his injured leg in the dark night? And why was he hurt so badly... Seeing that he was still still, Zhou Yuanfeng said angrily: "What are you still stunned? Don't hurry up!"

Looking at the figure of Gu Yansheng leaving, Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes flashed with complicated emotions.

When will this guy be mature enough? I am afraid that he will suffer a lot from doing so unrelenting.

Gu Yansheng frowned and took the car key and walked out, but he took the key of the black Audi that Wen Niannan had. Uncle Xu drove his car away to Shen Luoan.

As soon as I held the car key in my hand, I saw the pendant on the key.

There was a word engraved on the pendant...Sheng...

Gu Yansheng suddenly remembered the watch given by Wen Niannan, and once saw his name engraved on the back, his eyes flashed slightly.

Gu Yansheng drove slowly on the road and looked around, but did not see Wen Niannan. Just after he thought Wen Niannan had taken a taxi and left, he suddenly saw Wen Niannan who had passed out on the lawn on the roadside when he turned an intersection.

Seeing Wen Niannan who fell unconscious on the ground, she was taken aback, got out of the car in a panic and walked over.

Gu Yansheng walked over to find that Wen Niannan's forehead was covered with cold sweat. He tried to help him up but found that his body was also very hot.

"Hey! Wen Niannan! Wake up!"

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to touch Wen Niannan's forehead, and found that it was so hot. He had a high fever... a

panic flashed in his eyes , and he suddenly picked him up and put him in the car to the hospital. , Looking at the person who was also frowning in pain through the rearview mirror, his heart suddenly tightened.

How did he get his injury... After a

while, the hospital arrived. Gu Yansheng opened the car door and carried the person out, and hurried to the hospital.

"Doctor! Doctor! Come and save people!" The

doctor and nurse rushed over to take the unconscious person and put them on the bed. Gu Wansheng was stopped by the nurse just as he was about to follow.

"Sir, family members are not allowed to enter here. You are waiting outside."

Gu Yansheng watched through the window on the door as he watched the clothes of the person on the bed being cut, revealing the scars and bruises under his white skin.

Only then did he discover that Wen Niannan also had wounds on his body and head, but he didn't notice the blood on his head because of the slightly long black and soft hair.

Gu Yansheng's eyes widened when he saw the shocking hurt, his eyes filled with consternation.

What did Wen Niannan go through? Who is it that beat him like this?

It was an hour after the door was opened again, Gu Yansheng just sat on the bench at the door and stood up when he saw the doctor came out.

"How is he?" 

The doctor frowned and shook his head: "There were multiple beatings and bruises all over the body, severe blows to the head, severe injuries to the heels and legs, and he was prone to sequelae if he was not recuperating properly. How did you do it? Such a poor body should have been taken care of , and the leg hurts like this and you are walking around. 

Do you want that leg 7?" Gu Yansheng grabbed the emotion in his eyes and glanced at the door: "The one on his head What about the injury?"

"His head was seriously injured, and he fell into a coma because of the huge stimulation. He may have some confusion in his memory in the short term."

Gu Yansheng was startled, and said in confusion , "Memory confusion? Is it amnesia? ? " "

this uncertainty, everyone will have different symptoms, some will and some will be slow insanity or loss of a part of memory, but this is only temporary, as long as the rest try not to let him stimulated, try to appease his After a period of emotional recuperation, you can slowly recover."

"I understand."

Gu Yansheng turned his head and looked at the ward behind him, a touch of complicated emotion flashed in his eyes.

Can't be stimulated...

Gu Yansheng opened the door and walked in, standing by the bed