Chapter 61: The Tranquility Before the Storm

Gu Yansheng didn't think he had done too much. He thought it was Wen Niannan's betrayal first. He was already angry. Wen Niannan again insulted Luo An and touched his bottom line. He lost control for a while before making his move a little harder.

But after hearing what Dr. Lin said, he hesitated again, maybe he did it too much this time.

Gu Yansheng shook his head lightly and denied this idea. He felt that his idea was ridiculous, and he would go to pity Wen Niannan's double-faced people.

There is no need to feel sorry for Wen Niannan. Wen Niannan's face is the sharpest blade of his best weapon. Everyone around him is confused by that well-behaved face. He is used to using that pitiful look to win others' sympathy.

Gu Yansheng flicked the soot in his hand, but his mind was about tomorrow.

Tomorrow after his mother came back, Wen Niannan would pretend to be pitiful if he woke up. In the past few years, every time he was wronged, he would secretly tell his mother, and the next day he would receive a call and be reprimanded.

Gu Yansheng usually hates the man behind the tricks most, which also made him gradually hate Wen Niannan more and more, from the initial indifference to the later cynicism.

Just as he was upset, the phone rang suddenly, and Gu Yansheng pinched out the cigarette in his hand. It didn't seem that the phone display had pressed the connect button.

"Hello? Who?" The tone was a little impatient, and Xu was a little hoarse after smoking.

"Yan Sheng, it's me."

Shen Luo'an's soft coquettish voice came on the other end of the phone: "Yan Sheng, are you coming back today? I made some dishes you like."

Gu Yansheng looked at the moment he heard the sound Yirou, even the tone of his words became gentle: "Okay, I'll follow you, I will go tonight."

"Yeah, I'll wait for you at home and drive slowly on the road." He looked down at his watch, rubbed his neck and left the balcony. Gu Yansheng walked to the bed and stared at the sleepy person for a while before he got up and left the room.

"You little movement point, upstairs there are people in the rest of it, there is also a fitted, there is also installed a staircase."

Xu t downstairs busy people to repair the basement lights, see Gu Yan Sheng took the coat from The upstairs came down a little bit astonished, and he hurried over and said questioningly: "Sir, are you going to go out?"

Gu Yansheng glanced at the worried-looking Uncle Xu with a sullen face, and said faintly: "Well, I won't be back tonight. Tell Aunt Lan that you don't need to prepare my dinner."

Seeing Gu Yansheng walking straight to the door, Uncle Xu hurriedly said: "But sir, Master Yuan Feng said... The old lady asked you to accompany his wife to recuperate at home and prevent you from going out. He also ordered me to report, you now..."

The person at the door stopped after hearing this, turned around and looked at Xu Shu coldly and said, "Are you from my Gu Yansheng family or from the old house? Don't think that you are brought by my mother and I dare not drive you away, Uncle Xu, pay attention to your identity! Don't intervene if you shouldn't."

"The old lady..." Uncle Xu still stubbornly said to comfort him. , But was interrupted by Gu Yansheng again.

"Uncle Xu, don't you think you care too much? I will explain to my mother. I will call Yuan Feng and say, are you satisfied?"

"Yes, listen to Mr.

Gu Yansheng ." After passing the car key and driving away, Uncle Xu's eyes changed instantly, and then he condensed the light in his eyes, and turned to the basement to check the progress of the renovation.