Chapter 152: I'm Still Afraid of You

Wen Niannan sat quietly on the sofa and drank a drink. There were many people who had seen him at the Gu family banquet in the hall watching him. He tried his best to keep himself from being noticed by others.

Wen Niannan took out his mobile phone and looked at the time. Suddenly several news notifications popped up on Weibo.

After he saw it, he clicked in and wanted to take a look, but saw the news that Gu Yansheng liked the ring on Weibo.

Wen Niannan looked at the ring in the Weibo picture, his eyes flashed with sadness, this was an admission to everyone.

Gu Yansheng just wanted to tell others that the ring he gave to Wen Niannan was fake, and even the hot search didn't bother to press it down.

But when he slipped down and his eyes were slightly taken aback, he saw that Gu Yansheng was scolded badly, and almost all the comments were scolding him.

Why not delete Weibo?

According to the previous style of Care Yansheng, these remarks will not be allowed to stay.

But it has been two days without any traces to be cleaned up.

Wen Niannan put down his phone and took a drink and took a sip. He raised his hand to support his forehead and got up and walked outside. He wanted to go out and get some breath.

"Sorry, thank you for borrowing it." Someone in front of him reached for a glass of wine and turned and left.

Wen Niannan turned to look at the person walking by for a moment. That face made him look

like Gu Yansheng from a few years ago... that person looked like Gu Yansheng or Lu Yun.

Wen Niannan watched the person walking to the place to eat, then looked away and walked out. He wanted to find a place where no one was to breathe, and unknowingly came to the glass corridor.

Wen Niannan, who was thinking about the person he saw just now, didn't see the person standing in front of him, and suddenly ran into someone and took a step back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't see you..." Wen Niannan said apologetically, covering his forehead.

Suddenly a hand reached out to Wen Niannan's bumped forehead.

"It's okay."

Wen Niannan froze upon hearing the voice, and hurriedly stepped back to look at the person in front of him.

It was Gu Yansheng ...

"Why are you here?"

Wen Niannan glanced at the empty corridors, making him a little nervous, and turning around to leave.

"Wait, I didn't follow you on purpose. I only followed you when I saw you walking so far alone, worrying about you."

Gu Yansheng's voice was slightly hoarse, Wen Niannan was startled when he heard the voice, and he looked up and found Gu Yansheng. Face wasting a lot of get a little haggard haggard.

Wen Niannan looked away without looking at him, turned around and walked back.

"Wen Niannan, I took the ring. I didn't give you the ring."

"What did you say?" Wen Niannan looked down at Gu Yansheng's empty hand.

Gu Yansheng lowered his head and squeezed his hands, and said: "I used to take your eternity ring by Shen Luoan." Gu Yansheng waited for a long time without hearing Wen Niannan's voice. 

He raised his head and looked over in amazement, only to see Wen. Nian Nan looked at him blankly.

"Acknowledge that you hated me at the beginning. I thought I didn't deserve to have an eternity ring. "

"Isn't it so difficult?" 

"No...If you don't believe me, I can ask Shen Luoan to tell you in person."

"I don't want to see him."

Wen Niannan stepped back. He raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng one step, and said in a flat tone: "I don't want to see you either." 

After that, he turned and walked into the house. Gu Yansheng suddenly shouted: "Wen Niannan! I don't know about the ring, I don't know you. His ring is fake, and I don't know about Tang Lúnxuan. I know you don't even want to tell me because of Tang Lúnxuan, but I really didn't do it."

"Do you think I will believe you? Where were you on the day of the accident?"

"I...I was..."

"Say, where were you?"

Gu Yansheng got his head injured in a fight with Tang Shuo because he was secretly stalking at the cuckoo restaurant that day, and went to the hospital with a fever.

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng and did not speak any more. He squeezed his nervous sweaty hands. He did it...

"Gu Yansheng, Tang Lúnxuan did not offend you, but you killed a life because of your own selfishness. You want to achieve The purpose is to hurt others and ruin a family, you have become cruel and have no conscience!"

Gu Yansheng heard Wen Niannan misunderstood him, his face suddenly became ugly, and he roared out of control: