Chapter 77: Scars under the White Gloves (Flashback)

"Hmm ..." Wen Niannan bent down painfully with a strong burning sensation.

Looking down, the entire back of his hand was reddened by the hot water, and there were even bubbles in some places. Wen Niannan gently moved his fingers and suddenly sucked in pain.

"Oh, I'm really embarrassed." Shen Luoan's yin and yang strange voice came over his head.

Wen Niannan slowly raised his head and stared at him. When he saw the thermos cup in his hand, he was taken aback, and said angrily: "Shen Luoan, what do you mean?"

Shen Luoan pretended to cover his mouth with a frightened expression, surprised. He asked: "Oh, why did you suddenly rush over and I didn't see it, and it scared me—jumped, and spilled the hot water I just connected. Really, you don't even look at the road when you walk. right? " "

I ask you what this means? you deliberately sprinkle hot water on me? "Wen Niannan tight frown leaning on the wall straightened.

Shen Luoan lightly shook the cup in his hand, his eyes changed in an instant, and the sight of Wen Niannan was full of viciousness: "Yes, I did it on purpose, because then you won't be able to participate in the school celebration, and you won't be able to play the piano."

"Aren't you afraid I will tell the teacher? Did any of your classmates see it when you came up with

the thermos cup?" Shen Luoan suddenly laughed when he heard this, and took a step forward and suddenly grabbed Wen Niannan's burned hand, mocking "You have to be trusted when you say it. You think that compared to the teacher and classmates who are obedient, student, and withdrawn and out of gregariousness, which one said more convincing?"

Wen Niannan's burned hand was burned by Shen Luoan. I deliberately held it hard, sucking in pain and struggling away.

"And... if you dare to mention it to the teacher that I did it, I will tell Yan Sheng that you have been secretly liking him, and have been secretly in love with him for several years."

"You...how did you know? "Wen Niannan was stunned when he heard this, and a chill passed through his back for an instant, and he looked at Shen Luoan in surprise.

"Of course you knew it when you were asleep in the infirmary. Tsk tsk, it's really pitiful. I like it for so many years but ignores you. I can only call his name in my dream."

Shen Luoan didn't pay attention at first. Wen Niannan, who was withdrawn and not talkative, was on guard several times after he noticed that he had been staring at Gu Yansheng.

It wasn't until Wen Niannan had a fever and said that he was dreaming and called Gu Yansheng's name in the infirmary. After hearing what he was talking about, Shen Luoan's eyes became cold, and there was a vicious look in Wen Niannan's eyes.

From then on, Shen Luoan began to target Wen Niannan everywhere, causing Wen Niannan to make ugliness in front of Gu Yansheng one after another, making Gu Yansheng gradually tired of this person who pretended to be aloof and pitiful.

"If it weren't for you to frame me everywhere and take my scores, he wouldn't become hate me at all, and I wouldn't become squeezed out by the whole school."

Shen Luoan was jealous of Wen Niannan's talent, seeing the music written by Wen Niannan Later he knew that he could not let others hear the music written by Wen Niannan, otherwise all the limelight that originally belonged to him would be snatched away by Wen Niannan, including Gu Yansheng.

"I warn you Wen Niannan! Today is the last time you can play piano in school. You are not allowed to play piano in school in the future. Otherwise, I will tell Yan Sheng and let him completely hate you."

Wen Niannan smiled bitterly and laughed at herself: "Why are you? Do you want to keep targeting me like this? He already belongs to you. Everyone can see the importance Gu Yansheng attaches to you. No one will take him away. What else can you worry about."

He didn't expect anything, just

Can't you even look at him secretly from a distance... "It's nothing to do with Yan Sheng, because I simply hate you. People like you don't deserve such a talent to stand in the spotlight. Why don't you continue to be your mute if you are lonely and not talkative, and roll back to your corner to stay!"

Shen Luoan turned to Gu Yansheng, who was walking on the opposite side of the corridor, and a flash of light flashed in his eyes, and suddenly he approached Wen Niannan He said gloomily: "Do you know how I feel when Yan Sheng listens to me playing the music you wrote and praises my talent?"

Wen Niannan's expression instantly changed, and because Shen Luoan was too close, he subconsciously pushed him away.

"Um..."

Shen Luoan took a step back and hit the wall, his face was shocked.