Chapter 4: is him? He actually came back!

Wen Niannan parked the car in the company's downstairs parking lot, and was about to unfasten the seat belt, when suddenly he saw a familiar car coming in from the front entrance and stopped. It was Gu Yansheng's car.

When the car door opened, Gu Yansheng walked down, and Wen Niannan tried to open the door and chased him quickly, but was stunned.

Gu Yansheng turned around and walked to the other side of the car, and then stretched out his hand into the car with a face of dozing.

The person in the car slowly walked down, and the person rushed into Gu Yansheng's arms like a baby, then raised his head and rubbed the palm of his face.

Wen Niannan looked at the familiar face with a shocked look, only to feel a chill in his heart.

It's Shen Luoan! !

It's him? ! He actually came back!

Wen Niannan only felt cold all over. Gu Yansheng has been with Shen Luoan these days. It turns out that Shen Luoan has already returned. Does he still have a chance?

Gu Yansheng hugged Shen Luoan and left. Before leaving, Shen Luoan glanced back at this side, and raised his head A meaningful smile.

Wen Niannan saw the unbearable scene when he didn't want to go in, and spent more than two hours in the car before getting out of the car and entering the company.

After coming out of the elevator, he walked slowly to the president's office. He hadn't been here for three years.

"Madam."

"Good madame."

"Madam." People

passing by all bowed their heads and shouted respectfully.

"Madam, why are you here?" Secretary Xiao Li asked in a flustered expression.

"I'll deliver the documents, where's your president?"

"In the office, give me the documents. I'll take them in." Xiao Li reached out to pick up the documents.

Wen Niannan suddenly retracted his hands in horror and took a step back. After seeing Xiao Li's surprised face, he said indifferently: "I didn't mean it, I can do it myself."

When Wen Niannan walked to the door and was about to knock, he heard Gu Yansheng's hearty laughter and Shen Luoan's coquettish voice. He froze in place, couldn't bear to break the harmonious atmosphere, put the documents in his hand on the shelf at the door and turned and left.

"You will show him the file later, let alone I brought it, and don't mention that I have been here."

Before Xiao Li, who came after him, had time to speak, Wen Niannan left, leaving only a lonely one. Back view.

On the wedding anniversary, Wen Niannan drove back in the morning to pick up the ordered cakes and gifts. The gifts were the latest couple watches he had chosen for a long time. Originally, he wanted to choose a ring, but he watched his three-year marriage. Quit he still gave up this idea.

Although I don't know if Gu Yansheng will be back tonight, Wen Niannan still prepared everything carefully, and even cooked a table of Gu Yansheng's favorite meals.

It was getting late, and Gu Yansheng still did not come back.

"Madam, it's so late, Mr. may not be back today, you can eat first." Aunt Lan said distressedly from the side.

Wen Niannan looked up at the time and saw that it was really late, so he said: "I'll wait, if he comes back today, Aunt Lan, go and reheat the food."

At this time, it came from the courtyard. After hearing the sound of the car, Wen Niannan ran to the door with joy: "Yan Sheng, you are back." With a paper bag in his hand, Gu Yansheng walked in with a cold face, looking at the food on the table. He only found it an eyesore with the cake.

Wen Niannan took the gift and smiled: "Yan Sheng, this is the gift I picked for you. It is the new watch of the brand you have always liked. I entrusted a lot of talents."

"Let's get a divorce!"

 The watch fell to the floor. , Wen Niannan lost all the blood on her face, looked at Gu Yansheng with an incredible expression, and could not speak for a long time.

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks