Chapter 191: Kneel Me Down! Pick up the ring

Wen Niannan saw the hot search on the engagement of Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan on the screen of the mobile phone, and his brain was blank, and his heart seemed to be pierced by a sharp blade.

His heart hurts... He is engaged...Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan are engaged... Wen Niannan wants to pick up the broken mobile phone. , Got up but fell forward in front of him, his legs slammed on the stone table in front of him, and he sucked in a breath of cold air suddenly. 

"Niannan!" Tang Shuo hurriedly ran over to help Wen Niannan.

Wen Niannan paled and stroked Tang Shuo's hand, and smiled weakly: "I'm fine, maybe because I didn't sleep last night and felt dizzy. Tang Shuo, you can entertain guests outside."

"Niannan, are you sure you are fine? I'll accompany you here again..." Tang Shuo was worried that Wen Niannan would pass out due to the stimulation.

Wen Niannan shook his head and said, "I'll just lie down for a while, I'll be fine."

Tang Shuo took the phone on Wen Niannan's ground before leaving, and his eyes sank slightly: "I will take the phone and fix it for you before giving it to you. you will rest well play the piano, the concert is next week. " 

"ah " after the door is closed, Wen Niannan face smile gradually disappeared, gloved hand over his eyes, not so long lying on the sofa reaction.

No tears...no collapse...just lying motionless on the sofa.

After seeing the hot search, Wen Niannan's eyes went dark and he almost lost consciousness, but the painful pain of hitting his leg against the table made him instantly awake.

Wen Niannan stood up and walked slowly to the piano, looking at the glass vase used to hold sunflowers on the piano, an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes.

"Gu Yansheng...everything is over..."

Shen Luoan has become Gu Yansheng's wife after all...

Wen Niannan slowly picked up the vase and looked at it for a long time, then walked to the trash can at the door and let go...

Zhou Yuanfeng has been busy with the Gu Group and Gu Yansheng these days . He often goes out early and returns late in the morning, and leaves after a good morning kiss in the morning. Up. Zhou Yuanfeng told him not to go out, so Tang Lunxuan stayed at home and didn't go out. He stayed in the room and read a book obediently.

Om... Om... The phone ringing came from the bed, and Zhou Yuanfeng left the phone at home.

Tang Lunxuan walked over and picked up the phone to connect. It was the secretary who reported the situation. He took it down and thought to tell Zhou Yuanfeng tonight.

"Strange, isn't Yuan Feng in the company? Why doesn't the secretary go to the office to make a phone call?"

Tang Lunxuan lay on the bedside, with his chin resting on his hand, his head staring at the phone on the bed and his mouth curled slightly, his eyes full of doubt.

"You guy dare to lie to me..." Tang Lunxuan frowned and poked the phone, took it, entered the password, and opened it, and found the address book and opened it.

The address book was full of names of people related to other companies. Seeing Gu Yansheng's name, Tang Lunxuan felt familiar but didn't care.

My fingers slowly slid down the screen, and suddenly my hand stopped when I saw a name. Qiyue Group Tang Shuo...

"Qiyue ... Tang... Tang Shuo?" Tang Lunxuan felt unspeakable when he saw the name. He was stunned for a while. Who knew he touched the dial button.

Tang Lunxuan reacted, and was about to hang up quickly, but the other end of the phone was connected.

"Hello? Zhou Yuanfeng, what are you looking for me?"

Tang Lunxuan heard the voice, but said a name in his mouth: "Xiao...Xiao Shuo..."

Suddenly he changed the phone in a hurry.

Why is he only so familiar with Tang Shuo's name...

Qiyue...is the company's name?

Tang Lunxuan turned on the phone and entered the word Qiyue, and clicked to search.

Looking at the pictures of the Qiyue Group Building and Tang Shuo that appeared on the screen of the mobile phone, Tang Lunxuan's eyes were full of astonishment.

"The whereabouts of Tang Lunxuan, the president of the Tang family, is unknown..."

And it was him who appeared in the reported photo!

There was severe pain in Tang Lunxuan's head. He pushed the door open and walked out. The hand holding the stairs was trembling, and his face was pale and said: "Tang Xuan... Tang Lunxuan... Zhou Yuanfeng, you lie to me... You lie to me!" The headache is getting worse and worse. It was as if it was about to split, Tang Lunxuan walked downstairs with a blur in front of his eyes, and suddenly stepped on the air and fell down the stairs...

"No. 18?"

Gu Yansheng looked at Shen Luoan holding the engagement gown with a sullen face, and said in a deep voice . Said: "The day you deliberately chose the WE concert? What tricks do you want to play!"

Shen Luoan took the dress and smiled and said: "What tricks can I do? What tricks are you Gu Yansheng playing, I don't dare not be wary of it. You, I can only feel at ease if we are engaged."

Gu Yansheng did not expect that Shen Luoan would buy a white dress, and the proposed engagement location was the church where he married Wen Niannan back then. Everything is exactly the same as the wedding back then..."