Chapter 87: Gu Yansheng...You're Jealous

It was a text message from Tang Shuo in the phone, but the content of the message changed Wen Niannan's expression instantly.

[Niannan, are you still going to the hospital today? Can I go to you? ]

[I'm at the gate of Yifeng Street, can I go in and meet you? ]

Tang Shuo came here to find him? Is he crazy...

Wen Niannan hurriedly got up and ran outside. When he reached the door, he saw Tang Shuo arguing with the security guard at the door, and he was about to fight.

"Tang Shuo!"

Tang Shuo paused after hearing the sound, and slowly looked back, seeing Wen Niannan coming, then stepped back and walked to the car.

The security guard put on his hat and walked over and nodded respectfully: "Hello, Mr. Wen, is this your friend? He keeps going in and saying that it's your friend. I'm not sure if that's why I dare not dare. Let go."

"Yes, it's my friend. I can just go out and say a few words to him. I'm sorry to

cause you trouble." Wen Niannan walked to the black cross country and looked at the person who kept his head down and did not speak. Angrily: "Why did you come here suddenly to find me? Are you crazy?"

Tang Shuo leaned against the car and didn't speak. After hearing Wen Niannan's words, he suddenly raised his head and stared at him, his eyes red and scary.

Wen Niannan was a little frightened when he saw him like this. He felt that his tone was too heavy, and sighed: "Sorry, I shouldn't be so fierce about you."

"Niannan...I...I may not be able to meet you in the future. This is It's the last time, I won't bother you again..."

Tang Shuo's face was a little pale, his eyes dodge and lowered his head and never dared to look at Wen Niannan.

Leaving him is only good for Tang Shuo, and there is no need to worry about being hated by the Gu family.

But when Wen Niannan saw his different tone from the past, he was very afraid that Tang Shuo was threatened, and said worriedly: "Is he threatening you?"

"I just knew that you were injured because of me, and it was because of me that I would become more and more unhappy. I wanted to make you happy at the beginning. I didn't want you to become more unhappy because of me. I won't bother you again."

Tang Shuo suddenly covered his eyes, tears streaming down uncontrollably, his shoulders trembling, as if forcibly suppressing the cry.

The boy who always looked at him with a dazzling smile on his face before, unknowingly has grown into a man about eight meters tall, but now crying like a child, stubbornly wiped away the tears from his face with his arm .

"Niannan...I...I don't want to, my heart hurts, I am so uncomfortable, but I don't want to make you unhappy, I'm sorry to make you suffer so many injuries because of me... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Tang Shuo burst into tears I've been repeating sorry, the suppressed voice is intermittent, and tears are stained on the sleeves.

Wen Niannan froze in place, his eyes filled with distress. Looking at the person who had been wiping his tears hard, he gently grasped the corner of his clothes full of tears.

"Tang Shuo... you didn't feel sorry for me, and you didn't make me unhappy, don't feel so sorry for me, don't feel uncomfortable for me, these are

my own sufferings, you shouldn't bear it for me." "You're right, it's my fault. Is it my fault. After you leave me, you will live better and happier than you are now." It

will also be safer than now...

Wen Niannan took out the handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to him, but Tang Shuo didn't pick it up on the spot.

Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo, who was looking at him with a stupefied face, and sighed lightly: "Hold the studio well. I know you like music from the bottom of your heart. You have talent and ability. Don't give it up just because of me. , Just as it is to continue to realize my dream for me? Promise me."

"Tang Shuo, will you continue to shine like a sunflower? You have always been very dazzling, don't let the light go out?"

"Okay...read Nan, I will do my best and will not let you down."

Wen Niannan saw that Tang Shuo finally controlled his emotions, and then remembered the reason why he had come. He raised his head and looked around to see no one.

"Tang Shuo, hurry up, don't be seen by others, I don't want to cause trouble to you."

"I... I don't know when I see you next time, you let me take a good look at you..."

"Tang Shuo, in case someone comes..."