Chapter 101: I Hate Him! This is what he owes me!

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng's panicked expression, and he suddenly smiled: "Gu Yansheng, are you pitying me?"

Gu Yansheng opened his mouth but didn't say anything, his eyes flickered and kept staring at the knife.

"I'm sick and tired. I'm tired of seeing it through. Let me go, okay... Please... let me leave Gu's family, okay? I just want to get a divorce now, I just want to get out of this cage. I'm really going to be caught The cage called Marriage is driving crazy..."

"I...really going crazy..." The

knife became closer to the neck, and a blood stain was drawn on the neck. Gu Yansheng took a breath, and his eyes were full of panic.

"Wen Niannan!"

Lu Yun cried out in shock, "Enough! Put the knife down! I agree, I agree to your divorce!"

Gu Yansheng glanced at the knife in Wen Niannan's hand, restrained the emotion in his eyes, and saw that he was still shaking. His hand clenched tightly behind him.

Lu Yun sighed, looked up at Gu

Yansheng tiredly , and slowly said, "Go and sign the words." After hearing that, Gu Yansheng took a halt. He raised his eyes to Wen Niannan and retracted his gaze. He walked to the table with heavy steps and picked up the pen. , Looked at the signature place but was stunned for a long time, but the pen did not fall for a long time.

Why hesitate? Isn't divorcing Wen Nienan what you dream of? Why... hesitated...

Shen Luoan's disturbed voice came from behind: "Yan... Yansheng..."

Gu Yansheng paused, looking up at Shen Luoan, who was looking at him with red eyes on the table, and staring straight at the one in Shen Luoan's hand. necklace.

Sign it, you can get rid of Wen Nienan after signing, isn't that what you want?

When Zhou Yuanfeng saw that Gu Yansheng had actually signed it, his expression was ironic and he grabbed Gu Yansheng by the collar, and shouted: "Do you know what Shen Luoan did? You hurt someone who truly loves you for this kind of person, you Do you know that the person who risked his death to save you was Wen..."

"Yuan Feng...Don't say it"

"It doesn't make sense anymore, it's too late..."

Wen Niannan stepped forward and picked up the divorce agreement, looked at the white paper in his hand and suddenly smiled with relief, carefully held it in his hand, and turned to look at the people behind him.

"From today, Wen Niannan and Gu family have nothing to do with me. I hope that Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu can make an announcement to the outside world, so that Mr. Gu and Shen Luoan will not appear in public again to cause unnecessary trouble and implicate me."

Gu Yansheng listened. At that sentence, Mr. Gu was startled, a complex emotion flashed in his eyes, and he squeezed the pen in his hand suddenly.

Wen Niannan turned his head and looked at Gu Yansheng deeply, and said firmly, "Gu Yansheng, remember, I mentioned the divorce, but you abandoned this marriage first. I hope that no matter what happens from now on Don't show up in front of me, no matter what it is, no matter what you're crazy about, don't

bother me, I never want to see you again..."

Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed with a puzzled look, and only thought Wen Niannan's words were strange. How could he take the initiative to find him Wen Niannan?

"I'm anxious not to see you, how could I take the initiative to find you."

Wen Niannan's eyes flashed slightly, and Shen Luoan behind him was cast aside, and said lightly: "...Okay, Gu Yansheng, remember what you said today, don't let I will look down on you in the future."

Wen Niannan turned around and walked outside the door, seeing him go, Lu Yun quickly followed him out, Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Gu Yansheng and sighed and turned away.

Lu Yun looked at Wen Niannan's body that was about to faint, and chased up and shouted: "

Niannian, Niannian !" Wen Niannan stopped, but did not turn around.

"Nian Nian... Do you really want to sever all ties with the Gu family? Have you considered the consequences?"

"I am willing to bear all the consequences."

"Did you just give up like this? Don't you love him? You just think so When he marries Shen Luoan, who has taken your credit, have you been deceived by i Kuang for a lifetime?"

"Love? It's been worn away by his repeated injuries"

Lu Yun's eyes flashed with precision: "Even if you don't love him, but the Gu family and Lu family have promoted your father's company over the years, are you just like that?

Repaying you?" Wen Niannan turned around when he heard this, his eyes