Chapter 45: Who cares if he is dead or alive

Tang Shuo on the side also looked at it after hearing the sound of the piano. The tune was very familiar, and when he saw Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan in the video, he was flustered.

He was shocked, and quickly went to see Wen Niannan's expression, only to see the person on the bed with a faint expression after reading it, reaching out and opening the comment area.

[God cp! Fairy cp! I really like this pair of love! ]

[Wow, this is the best song I have ever heard, Mr. Gu plays it well! ]

[I don't care, Mr. Gu and the little prince are the couple, and the man of chaff stands aside! ]

[God cp! I can see Mr. Gu's gossip in his lifetime! ]

[Please pick more dog food, does anyone know someone who plays piano with Mr. Gu? Good match! ]

There was a lot of humor in the comment area. Tang Shuo could not stand it after reading the comments for a while. He grabbed the tablet: "Don't look, it will be a bad mood after reading it."

Then Wen Niannan turned his attention from the tablet. Moved up, and said in a flat tone: "This video was shot by someone at the banquet, and the person who was shooting didn't intend to make me feel good."

"Then I'll let someone delete it."

"It's useless," Without Gu Yansheng's consent, no one would have dared to send it out, otherwise he would have been withdrawn..." Wen Niannan lightly sighed, but his heart was painful.

Gu Yansheng would actually sit on the sidelines in order to force him to get a divorce. Since the video publisher can enter the banquet, it means he knows Gu Yansheng because of his unusual identity. After publishing the video, he has not been deleted all day. It can be seen that he told the outside world. By default.

In the past few years, Gu Yansheng has no photos of life and private photos except for the necessary company interview videos and photos. Even if they were secretly photographed and posted online, they were deleted within a second.

This time the video has not been deleted, and the outside world believes that President Gu has tacitly approved this.

This led to the video becoming hot in just one day and everyone was talking about it. The business genius holder suddenly admitted that he had revived his old relationship with his first love. Is this a derailment in marriage?

Shen Luoan sitting on the sofa watching the reaction of the Internet, and my heart endless pride.

Looking through the comments in the comment area, as he expected, they were all talking about his relationship with Gu Yansheng.

Seeing that the popularity of the video is getting higher and higher, his goal is about to be achieved, and a vicious flash in his eyes: "It's time to add some ingredients."

Just after dawn the next day, Gu Yansheng was already dressed neatly and went downstairs for breakfast, see downstairs There was still no such person, and he sat down with a frown.

Aunt Lan came here earlier, put down the breakfast, and said falteringly: "Madam has not returned for a day and a night, will something happen?"

The hand holding the spoon took a meal, and Gu Yansheng wiped it with a tissue Mouth, said in a light tone: "He won't come back if he doesn't want to come back. Who cares if he is dead or alive? Maybe he will spend the night with a wild man. You need to worry about him."

Aunt Lan wants to say more What? I was quickly pulled by Uncle Xu on the side, sighed and turned back to the kitchen.

Gu Yansheng stopped suddenly, staring down at the chair in front of him and pondering something, and finally got up anxiously and left.

"You said that the husband really doesn't have a wife in his heart? If so, why would you ensemble with Shen Luoan and scold your wife in public?" Aunt Lan asked Uncle Xu standing at the table in confusion.

"Because as long as Shen Luoan is there, Mr. Luo will never fall in love with his wife. Shen Luoan is always an unshakable existence in Mr.'s heart..."