Chapter 31: This is what you asked for

Shen Luoan was going to country F today, and he called to urge him to release a new song, but since the song that made him popular in country F two years ago, he has never produced any work.

As soon as he went out, he received a call from Gu Yansheng that he was coming in the evening, and he didn't even bother to manage the F country's announcement and he refused.

As long as you become the wife of the president of the Gu Group, you need to care about the fame.

It's just that there is an old lady behind Wen Niannan who is supporting him, so he has to find a way to make the old lady hate him.

The distraught Shen Luoan looked out of the car window casually, and suddenly caught a glimpse of the familiar figure, watching the movements of the two, a vicious flash in his eyes.

"You really can't find a place to step through the iron shoes, Wen Niannan, you asked for it." He raised his phone and pressed the shutter button.

Wen Niannan was in a good mood when he returned home. He turned on the computer and logged in to the account and announced the news of the new song. Soon someone left a message asking him when.

Wen Niannan looked at the calendar on the bedside. When he saw the 26th, he was taken aback. It was...Gu Yansheng's birthday...

because he is the person in charge of the Gu Group, Gu Yansheng's birthday is held every year. It is a grand occasion for people in business Will come to send blessings, and those high-class people are scrambling to flatter him.

Looking at the date on the calendar, Wen Niannan replied to a message: released on the 26th.

After Gu Yansheng left the company, he went directly to Shen Luo'an's residence and brought his favorite tiramisu. As soon as he got out of the car, he saw Shen Luo'an standing at the door and looking at him with a gentle smile.

He stepped forward and hugged Shen Luo'an, and said in a pampered tone: "Didn't you tell me not to let you wait at the door? Beware of getting sick in such a cold day."

"I want to see you soon, a little bit. It's not cold."

Shen Luoan sneezed as soon as he finished speaking. Gu Yansheng hurried into the house with his arms around him, went to the kitchen, poured a cup of hot water, and handed it to him.

"Didn't you say that you want to hear me play the piano? I went to see the piano today and didn't see anyone I like. Will you accompany me to choose next time?" Shen Luoan said lazily, leaning on Gu Yansheng.

"Okay, the piano you used before is with me.

I'll send it to you tomorrow." "No, I gave it to you. Although it is what I usually use, it has already been given to you and cannot be returned.

" Listen to you."

"By the way, when I went to see the piano today, I saw Nian Nan in the music shop on Leqing Street." Shen Luoan suddenly thought of something.

Gu Yansheng was taken aback. He had warned Wen Niannan not to play the piano again. I haven't seen him play the piano again in recent years. Why did he suddenly go to the piano shop?

"Really? Maybe it was to see the piano." Although Gu Yansheng was puzzled, he didn't say anything.

"I'm going to take out the prepared dishes, you will sit here first." Shen Luoan got up and walked to the kitchen, then looked back at the person on the sofa meaningfully.

Since Wen Niannan released the news of the new song, he has received many comments from fans in the past few days.

[WE finally releases a new song, wait until Huadu is gone! ]

[Can WE reveal the theme of this time? ]

[Excited! I can hear new tunes again]

[Looking forward to new works, each of your works can make me more deeply aware of your heart]

Wen Niannan noticed this message, this person has been in the circle since he first entered the circle two years ago support him.

The song has been written almost, and I can finish it by going to Tang Shuo's studio tomorrow. It will be Gu Yansheng's birthday next week. He wants to give this song to him.