Chapter 123: Nian Nan, Your Reaction Is Too Cute

After all, Gu Yansheng's beatings still went out. Although Gu's public relations quickly removed everything on the Internet, the fact that President Gu had a violent tendency towards the two young masters of the Qin and Tang banquets that night caused heated discussions.

People who watched the excitement on the Internet felt that sooner or later, something would happen if the Gu Group made enemies.

Lu Yun contacted Zhou Yuanfeng that night and asked him to carefully check all the company's documents and materials that need to be signed before signing.

Hospital

Qin Qin Qibo father heard the hospital after being rushed into the hospital.

Xiao Qihao stood at the door with a worried face, and saw Father Qin coming and slowly walking over respectfully: "Mr. Qin."

Pop,

"Explain, why the young master was so badly injured? What did you eat with the young master? Why didn't you mention him blocking it? I asked you to practice these things since you were a kid, not letting you stand there as a wood!"

Father Qin suddenly slapped Xiao Qihao's face severely.

Opening the door and seeing Qin Qibai with a bandage on his head in the ward, Father Qin's face suddenly became ugly, and a hank flashed in his eyes.

Xiao Qihao's eyes lowered his head, and he said: "I didn't protect the young master and I was injured by Gu Yansheng. It was Qi Hao that damn it!"

"It's another member of the Gu clan. This ignorant thing was intercepted halfway. After leaving the Jiang family project, I still dare to label Xiaobai like this. Do you really think that my Qin family has no one!"

The secretary behind him suddenly thought of something and said meaningfully: "Mr. Qin, Gu Yansheng originally promised to give Shen Tianhao the project He was given to the Qiyue Group, and Shen Tianhao was feeling hate in his heart."

Father Qin flashed a cruel look in his eyes, and said coldly: "I remember Shen Luoan, Shen Tianhao's nephew, being next to Gu Yansheng. It would be easier to move his hands and feet. He said that the project he wanted would naturally be given to him."

Qin father glanced stood head down Xiao Qi Hao, opening: "? As you go back to your own collar penalty!"

"Qin always begged me here to take care of the little master recovery, I would like to receive double the penalty."

"Good , Just give you a chance to make up for your work and take good care of him. After Xiaobai recovers, your punishment will not escape!"

"Yes." The ward became quiet again. Xiao Qihao sat on the bed and raised his hand to stroke Qin Qibai's hair. Full of madness and admiration.

"Master, I will help you avenge this revenge. I won't let him go. I'm sorry for not protecting you.

Phil's reputation can even be said to be the first in the country. His concert tickets will be lost every time. Quickly robbed the air, every time there were people complaining that there were too few tickets and too many people could not get them, but this time because it was Phil's 20th anniversary, he agreed to live the whole process.

Phil on stage is playing his favorite After the end of the song, the audience burst into applause.

The lights on the stage suddenly dimmed, and when it turned on again after a while, there was an extra piano on the stage, which turned into two.

Phil took the microphone and was excited. Said: "Thank you very much for coming to the concert. Today is a special day, and I also invited a special person to join us today. I hope you will like this ensemble. "After that, he nodded to the back of the stage, a black-haired and dark-eyed "young" came out and sat in front of the piano beside it.