Chapter 153: You Are Gu Yansheng's Son?

"Your person? 

What do you dare to say?"

Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed with a hank, and his eyes stared tightly at Tang Shuo's arms around Wen Niannan's hand.

Tang Shuo raised his head and smiled and looked at the person in front of him, and said: 

"Why don't you dare to say it? 

"Mr. Gu, I am now pursuing Niannan, and Niannan also agreed to let me pursue it."

 Wen Niannan heard Tang Shuo's words After a start, 

Tang Shuo?

What are you talking about?

Tang Shuo's hand behind his back suddenly shook Wen Niannan's hand, lowered his head and smiled at him, Wen Niannan was taken aback for a while and did not say any more.

Gu Yansheng looked at the two people in front of him with frowning, his face suddenly became heavy, and his eyes were full of anger.

"Let go of him."

"Mr. Gu, Niannan's legs are still hurting, do you want him to stalemate and hurt?"

"I"

···

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan's sweaty forehead, slightly Froze.

Tang Shuo ignored the people in front of him, turned around and left with Wen Niannan, leaving only Gu Yansheng who was stunned.

Tang Shuo helped Wen Niannan walk to the sofa and sat down, knelt down and rubbed his legs gently.

Is Niannan still in pain ? 

'Let's leave the banquet and go to the hospital, okay?

Wen Niannan shook his head: "It's okay...I just bumped into it. I'll be fine if I take a rest here."

Tang Shuo shouted. 

"YOU COME HERE!"

"You are here to take care of Mr. Wen. I have something to go."

Wen Niannan suddenly took his hand and said worriedly: "Where are you going?"

Tang Shuo knelt down and looked up and smiled, and said, "How many times will I see you? A friend."

"Tang Shuo...Don't do stupid things."

"No, don't be afraid. I will also protect you and protect your parents, so I won't let myself be troubled."

Wen Niannan looked at the back who was leaving and clenched his hands. He was afraid that Tang Shuo was going to see Gu Yansheng. Just now, he clearly felt that the two had looked at each other for a long time.

Tang Shuo's relationship with his brother Tang Lúnxuan is so deep, how could he talk to Gu Yansheng peacefully after the accident.

In the glass corridor, Gu Yansheng leaned his cigarette against the wall and looked at the ground, spitting out the smoke ring bit by bit, the look in his eyes was unpredictable.

Hearing the footsteps behind him, Gu Yansheng turned his head and looked over, Tang Shuo walked over with a cold face.

"You really came, Tang Shuo."

Tang Shuo stared at the person in front of him with hatred in his eyes, and said solemnly: 

"Where is my brother?"

"How do I know your brother's location? What does it have to do with me."

Gu Yansheng looked at Tang Shuo coldly, and said, "You told Wen Niannan that I killed your brother?"

Tang Shuo gritted his teeth and said, "I saw you appearing near the helicopter, saying Nan also saw it. You wanted to kill my brother."

"You told him that I did it?"

"Yes, I won't let Nian Nan let go, and I won't let you offend my brother, I Will make you pay, let's see who has the abilities to become the winner in the end and get Niannan."

Gu Yansheng broke the cigarette and threw it on the ground, sternly: 

Are you treating him as an item? 

Do you think he would be like this? 

Is it easy to accept someone?"

Tang Shuo said blankly, "Do you think he can accept you who hurt him?"

Gu Yansheng was startled, gritted his teeth and said,