Chapter 23: Filial Good Son

Gu Yansheng frowned and called out displeased a few times and still didn't wake up. He couldn't pull his hand out, so he leaned against him.

Recalling what his mother said to him in the study: "As long as you get along with him more, you will change him a lot, and you will like to get along with him."

Looking down at the face close at hand, I suddenly felt asleep. The post-Wen Niannan was not the same as usual, and the facial lines were softer and weaker than usual.

Which side is true and which side is false?

The hair on his forehead was wet with cold sweat, Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand inexplicably and stroked the hair up, revealing a scar of nearly one centimeter on his forehead.

2

He raised his hand and stroked the scar, and when he realized what he had done, he pushed the sleeping person away.

Wen Niannan was pushed aside and hit the window, and woke up frowning. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Gu Yansheng staring at him fiercely.

"Finally wake up, do you know what you did just now?" The voice of gritted teeth came from behind.

Wen Niannan, who had just woke up, was still a little confused, thinking that he seemed to be holding someone's hand in his dream just now, looked down at his hand, and then looked at the folds of the suit on Gu Yansheng's shoulder.

Seeing that Wen Niannan's face suddenly changed, he knew that he remembered. Gu Yansheng closed the file in his hand and said with contempt in his eyes: "It's pitiful and shameless to post it again. It seems that your father gave you another idea. good son. "

Where home, get off Wen Niannan head reeling station some instability, leaning on the door only gradually Huanguo Lai.

Gu Yansheng on the side didn't mean to help him, and gave him a cold look and walked in alone.

Xu Shu heard the sound of the car coming over, looked at Wen Niannan behind Gu Yansheng, and said, "Sir, do you live at home today?"

"Yeah." After that, he walked upstairs to the study steadily.

Wen Niannan looked at the walking back and opened his mouth to say nothing but didn't say anything. Thinking that he had fallen asleep leaning on Gu Yansheng in the car just now, he must have been thought to have deliberately disgusted him for it.

I don't know when, Wen Niannan started to be very afraid of contact with Gu Yansheng, not afraid but afraid.

He didn't know what Shen Luoan had said to Gu Yansheng, that made Gu Yansheng hate him so much, so he could only try to avoid provoking him.

When returning to the bedroom, passing by the study, Wen Niannan stopped and stood there for a long time before entering his room.

He was lying in bed but couldn't sleep. Although he knew that Gu Yansheng would rest in the study and would not return to the room, he still had some expectations in his heart.

When he couldn't sleep, he got out of bed and turned on the computer to log in to his account. After seeing the message above, he smiled slightly.

He has always uploaded his own songs on the Internet. Although not many have been published, the response to each song is good. There are also some people who want to pay a high price for him to compose.

Because it hasn't been online for a long time, a lot of messages popped up as soon as I logged in. Those who left messages were fans who had accompanied him from the beginning. The most frequently asked questions were about the next song.

Wen Niannan slowly slid down to read the message, and suddenly saw a private message from the Y country named GZ Music Studio, and wanted him to compose a song for GZ at a high price.

This is not the first time he received an invitation from this studio. Wen Niannan wrote a song for GZ studio two years ago when he first became famous, but because the song was released abroad, he didn't know the song. Fame.

After replying to some fans, Wen Niannan withdrew from the account, looked at the time it was early in the morning, felt a little thirsty, got up and poured water downstairs.