Chapter 37: Birthday Party Begins

On the day of the banquet, many reporters came outside the Yifeng block, rushing to press the shutter to take pictures of this feast that gathered big businessmen and celebrities.

Wen Niannan changed into carefully selected clothes, and a light blue formal suit made his skin fairer, which caused Aunt Lan to praise him for his beauty.

As soon as I arrived downstairs, I saw that there were already many guests, all celebrities who often appeared in the news. They talked to each other and ignored Wen Nienan who was standing in front of them.

These people didn't like him. In their eyes, Wen Niannan was just flying on a branch and turning into a phoenix. What's more, even Gu Yansheng didn't care about him, and it was useless if he had a husband.

Wen Niannan felt that he was a little out of place, so he retreated and wanted to go upstairs, but suddenly hit someone after turning around.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean it." Wen Niannan apologized quickly and looked up at the person who was hit by him.

"Yuan Feng? When did you come back?"

" I came back a few days ago to attend A Sheng's birthday party. I just came back to do something."

Seeing Wen Niannan's face a little pale, Zhou Yuanfeng asked, "Are you all right? It doesn't look good when I look up." "I feel a little uncomfortable and want to go up and take a rest." Wen Niannan is not an excuse. His stomach pain has become more serious in the past two days, but he still has some pain after taking painkillers.

"Well, here I am looking at you, don't worry."

There were more and more people at the banquet, and it quickly became a conversation meeting, where everyone communicated for their own purposes.

Zhou Yuanfeng was standing in an inconspicuous place with a wine glass, observing the movements of these people, and suddenly looked aside the people who stood in the corner like him and did not actively communicate.

There was a pair of gold-framed glasses on the tall nose of the man, and his gentle temperament looked particularly conspicuous. Perhaps he noticed his gaze, and the man also turned his head and looked at him.

They both stared at each other for a moment, then raised the wine glass in his hand and nodded.

There was a noise from the door, and the guests looked at the door one after another. Zhou Yuanfeng knew that today's protagonist had arrived.

Sure enough, Gu Yansheng in black formal wear was surrounded by everyone walking in. His exquisite and handsome face would always keep away from people with a touch of indifference.

Now that the protagonist has arrived, the banquet has officially begun.

After a while, Gu Yansheng surrounded many people who wanted to offer a toast. He only took the wine from a friend he knew. Gu Yansheng didn't want to drink it. Naturally, others didn't dare to say anything, so they had to leave after the toast.

Zhou Yuanfeng picked up a glass of wine and walked over and said, "Happy birthday, one year older."

Gu Yansheng took the drink and drank it, glared at him and said, "Naive."

Seeing Gu Yansheng's eyes fluttering, I don't know. What are you looking at, Zhou Yuanfeng asked: "Are you looking for Niannan?"

"What?"

"I asked if you were looking for your wife?" Zhou Yuanfeng asked, staring at the person in front of him.

"Yes, he did not even attend the banquet as a host family who recruit customers, more and more presumptuous!"

Zhouyuan Feng shook the hands of the cup, slowly said:. "His body is not comfortable to go to the room to rest,"

Gu Yan Sheng He snorted coldly, "I 'm not feeling well again. Is he a porcelain doll? Who will pretend to be uncomfortable and uncomfortable all the time."

Zhou Yuanfeng shook his head slightly, just about to speak something, and saw someone coming down the stairs. Wen Niannan.

"The person you are looking for is here, and you two will go over to toast together just now." Zhou Yuanfeng turned around and left.