Chapter 178: Who Is The One Who Bullied Me? I Abolished Him

In the stairwell, Gu Yansheng lit a cigarette and smoked it slowly. His eyes were filled with sadness. He looked at the necklace in his hand and murmured: "Between us...how can we start again..." After the smoke disappeared, Gu Yan Sheng just got up and went to the ward, but when he opened the door of the ward, he saw that the bed was empty, sha}

Wen Niannan was gone...

"I"

I am sorry..

Gu Yansheng hurriedly rushed out to find the corridors and toilets. No one was found at all, and I asked the nurse to find out that Wen Niannan had left alone.

Gu Yansheng sat down on the bed in despair, looking at the bowl of porridge by the table.

"Why did you run away suddenly? Didn't you promise me to leave when I got better? You just don't want to stay with me for a while..."

Wen Niannan took it to relieve the pain and walked to the sofa and sat down, curled up on the sofa to take it. Writing in a daze.

Wen Niannan pulled out the needle after Gu Yansheng left the ward, looked at the jacket Gu Yansheng put on him before going out, turned around and walked outside the hospital.

He didn't want to stay in the hospital anymore. He didn't like the smell of the hospital, he didn't like the people in white clothes, and he didn't want to lie on the operating table again.

What's more... Gu Yansheng's sudden gentleness and meticulous care made him a little panicked.

Ding... The doorbell rang.

Wen Niannan got up to open the door, but found that it was Gu Lin standing outside the door.

"Brother Niannan, your express delivery is at the door." Just as Wen Niannan was about to speak, Gu Lin got in through the crack of the door with the express delivery.

Gu Lin laughed and said, "Yang, your courier, Niannan, are you writing the tune? Who wrote this?"

"You are writing the tune for the competition."

Wen Niannan took the courier and saw that it was sent by the writer of the costume drama. After opening it was a set of white costumes, a fan and hair accessories.

"Wow, it's so beautiful. Did you wear this by Brother

Niannan ? Who sent it?" Wen Niannan picked up the fan, opened it, and said, "I wrote the theme song of a costume drama a few days ago. Let me make a video to promote it."

"Okay, I can just help you take pictures."

Gu Lin gently closed the door, holding the phone and fan, walked to the side of the road, opened the car and sat in.

Gu Lin took a sip of the cigarette in the hand of the person next to him, and said faintly, "Do you want to suffocate yourself while smoking in the car with the window open?"

Gu Lin put the cigarette in his mouth and took out the phone and pressed it a few times. Raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay, I'm getting hairy. Brother, can't you go and see him by yourself?"

Gu Yansheng took out his phone and looked at the photo of a person sitting in front of the piano in a white costume restrained. There were many eyes in his eyes. A bit soft.

"How is he looking back? Is his walking posture unnatural?"

Gu Lin flipped through the photos taken on his phone and said, "His face looks a little pale, and his legs should be fine. Why don't you care about him yourself? "

Gu Yan Sheng grabbing under the eyes of mood, Chen Sheng said:." he did not want to see me ... he recently to prepare the game, I do not want to disturb his thoughts, "? brother, love a person needs to do so tired. " " you do not understand , You haven't met someone who can make you understand what love is."

Gu Lin remembered Bai Jinchen's clean and clear eyes, and narrowed his eyes, "I don't understand, and I won't be fooled by people who tell lies. For many years, anyone who dared to bully me I will abolish him." After

Gu Lin helped Wen Niannan post the video on Weibo, many fans of the original book suddenly flooded into the comment area, and they were amazed that this was the gentle master in their hearts.

[Oh my god is so gentle, this is the gentle master in our hearts! ! ]

[Master! I can not make it! ]

[Now I finally believe what the screenwriter of the drama Fan Yi Jing Tian Xia said, the role of Master is indeed a prototype! ]

[All other characters are used!]

[Huh? There seems to be a hand in the mirror next to it. Is it the photographer? ]

[Master! The disciple wants you to give birth to a monkey! ]

And then also forwarded Wen Niannan piano official microblogging, announced on behalf of the States in the World Piano Competition is Wennian Nan.

-At that time, fans were excited with double happiness, but there were also many people who thought that piano skills were not qualified to participate. Just as the online quarrel was endless, Phil suddenly updated a Weibo.