Chapter 67: Wen Niannan, you fucking sick, right?

Uncle Xu walked downstairs, slightly bent over and said to Zhou Yuanfeng: "Master Yuanfeng, the room is already cleaned up, you can go to rest."

"Well, uncle Xu has worked hard."

Zhou Yuanfeng put away the computer and stood up and walked. After passing by, he paused when he passed by Gu Yansheng, patted him on the shoulder, and said earnestly: "I said, try to understand him, he is not what you heard."

Gu Yansheng turned his head to look. Looking at the back of Zhou Yuanfeng's leaving, the look in his eyes was invisible.

He was the only one left in the living room. After a long time, the man on the sofa slowly stood up and walked up.

The lights in the hallway turned on automatically, and Gu Yansheng walked slowly to the door and stopped, hesitating with his hand on the doorknob.

With a click, the door was opened from the inside, and Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng standing at the door in surprise.

"You... why are you here?"

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, without opening a mouth, and walked in with a cold face.

Wen Niannan leaning on the wall slowly over to the bed to sit down, the hearts of some puzzled, then like the thought of what, in the eyes of cheerful shocked and asked: "? ... are you today want to live here, right"

is the mother let Did he take care of himself...

"Shut up!"

Gu Yansheng's expression suddenly changed as if something had been taken apart. He pushed the balcony door and went out, closing the balcony glass door with a slam.

Wen Niannan looked at the people on the balcony and laughed at himself.

What are you still hoping for...Why would he come to your room on the initiative...Wen Niannan, haven't you seen his identity...

The sadness in his eyes was suppressed, Wen Niannan lifted the quilt and lay in, turning on the small lamp beside the bed.

Maybe it was because of the headache, or maybe it was the reason why Wen Niannan just woke up today. As soon as he lay down, his head was dizzy and soon fell asleep.

It was early in the morning and the temperature outside was very cold. Gu Yansheng was shivered by the cold wind, and finally opened the door and returned to the room.

Seeing that Wen Niannan was already asleep, I was even more annoyed. When he walked to the bed, he was about to wake him up. Suddenly the person on the bed murmured something and grabbed the quilt's hand.

Gu Yansheng was taken aback, Wen Niannan just called his name

, and a complicated look flashed in his eyes, looked deeply at the person on the bed, and turned to the bathroom to wash.

After a long time, the sound of water stopped, and the people in the bathroom walked out, and Gu Yansheng walked to the other side of the bed and sat down.

What happened today gave him a headache. When he thought of taking care of Wen Niannan for the next period of time, his heart became more irritable, rubbing his temples and walking to the sofa to sit down.

The sunlight outside the window shined through the glass, and the warm sunlight hit the sleeping person on the sofa.

The person on the sofa moved his eyelashes slightly and opened his eyes, impatiently in his eyes.

Gu Yansheng rubbed his neck and stood up, suddenly wondering where he was and looked back at the person on the bed.

Wen Niannan was still asleep in a quiet sound, her hair curled up slightly and a few strands curled up, her body curled up in the quilt very well-behaved.

Gu Yansheng walked over and looked at the person who was different from the usual after falling asleep, and suddenly reached out uncontrollably and touched the soft-looking curls.

"Hmm..."

The person on the bed suddenly opened his eyes and looked at him. Gu Yansheng was stunned for a while before he could react.

As soon as Wen Niannan opened his eyes, he saw the face close at hand for a moment. Seeing Gu Yansheng slowly stretched out his hand, his originally confused head suddenly came to his senses, and his eyes were full of fear and pushed away the person in front of him.

"Don't touch me!" With

a thud, people fell from the bed to the ground.

"hiss..."

The person who fell to the ground was stunned, and his face instantly turned dark after reacting, and he stood up abruptly to start his hand.

"Wen Niannan, you fucking sick, are you? What went crazy in the morning!"

Wen Niannan pressed the quilt tightly on her body and looked at Gu Yansheng in panic. ...Forget you were in the room."