Chapter 118: Viral Video

Mingyue Studio usually uploads Tang Shuo's Weibo for the promotion and forwarding of TV drama songs written by Tang Shuo, but this time suddenly uploaded a one-minute piano playing video.

Tang Shuo fans thought it was Tang Shuo. When I was practicing, I clicked in.

As soon as I clicked in, I heard the familiar sound of the piano. It's true and false now because the prison is so noisy that even the famous pianist Phil has been involved. Tang Shuo's video of playing the prison at this time is not for Do you recruit gangsters yourself?

The footage in the video gradually focused on the slender hands playing on the piano, and what is being played is the most classic and most difficult part of the cage.

The fans who watched the video were stunned, as if they couldn't believe it and listened to it a few times again. After finally confirming it, the comment area will be zhà.

[Well, I listened to it more than a dozen times before confirming that you were right]

[Let me calm down for 100 million seconds, brother, don't make trouble, you won't tell us that you are [0!! It's him! It's him! it's him! ]

[Do not scare me, I timid, happiness came too suddenly! Young Master Tang is actually my male god? ]

[Let me take a moment, brother, you suddenly become a boss? I'm not ready to tear the black powder! ]

[Why didn't I find that my brother was so good-looking before, I can't stand the hand-controlled ones, I want to touch them] Wen Niannan looked at what Tang Shuo was pressing with the phone, and asked, "Tang Shuo, you What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you register Weibo."

Wen Niannan was startled when he heard: "Why register Weibo? I don't know how to play these."

"It's okay, you can manage it for Lingling after you register. The purpose of registration is We need BS Tang Shuo to turn his hand on the device after posting his Weibo. He looked at Wen Niannan on the side and said: "Niannan, the person Shen Luoan lied to, he should learn a lesson. "

" Ah. "

But only two hours later, Mingyue Studio released a new song, but it hit the pot again.

Because the composer column was written with two big letters... Then Tang Shuo reposted this Weibo with a paragraph.

Welcome to Mingyue Studio to join the new partner, always love your cage the most. Suddenly fans are zhà

[It is alive! It's a live official account [Shen Luo'an is a fake as expected]

[The sound of the piano in the video is so terrible, only the real one is played, it turns out to be a big one] 

[Two of my favorite composers turned out to be friends I know , What kind of luck is this]

[Sisters, don't forget that Shen Luo'an used our name to slander our reputation, and he should be sue! ]

[Go, this case is the Lord come and see how the end product eagle]

Gu Yan Sheng looked at yesterday released a dynamic interpretation of the creative process of the prison, and those with Shen Luoan say completely different.

When I was about to quit, I saw someone leave a message on Weibo and heard the most restored version of the cage asking if I played it myself.

Gu Yansheng thought it was hot again, but when he saw that he had replied to this message, he clicked on the link and opened the video.

Gu Yansheng watched the hands playing the cage in the video, and the perfect sound of the piano is absolutely the only thing that actually appeared? But why did you know by Tang Shuo?