Chapter 193: I beg you...I beg you to wake up,

Gu Yansheng glanced at the time on his watch, and felt more and more flustered. This is Wen Niannan's first concert and it is impossible to be late. m.duanqingsi.com raisedmhis hand to touch the necklace in his neck and suddenly paused , and Gu Yansheng 's face instantly froze.

The musical note necklace is missing...

Gu Yansheng looked into the car panicked, and said in a daze, "Why is it missing..."

Gu Lin asked in confusion, "Brother, what's wrong with you? Brother Niannan may have been in rehearsal a long time ago. Let's go in and find him."

Just as Gu Lin was about to say something, his cell phone rang, and when he was connected, he was stunned when he heard Zhou Yuanfeng's voice on the phone.

"Brother, Shen Luoan...he ran away..."

"What did you say...say!" Gu Yansheng suddenly felt a tremor in his heart, with a bad premonition.

"Brother Yuan Feng said that Shen Luoan was pretending to be faint, and he ran away from the back door of the church. He has already sent someone to look for it, and he will be able to find it soon."

Gu Yansheng's anxiety in his chest became stronger and stronger, Shen Luoan fled, and the sky was getting late. But it didn't show up...could it be...

"...I'm going to find him...I have to find him."

Gu Yansheng didn't care to find the necklace, and hurried to the music hall, rushing into the backstage regardless of the staff's obstruction.

"Niannian! Niannian where you are!"

Gu Yansheng, who was soaked all over, pushed open the door from room to room and looked around in a panic. People at the backstage didn't dare to forcibly open it if they recognized him.

"Hey sir! You can't come in here, sir."

Tang Shuo heard the movement outside in the lounge and walked out. He was taken aback when he saw Gu Yansheng, and sternly said, "What are you doing Gu Yansheng! Who let you in!"

Gu Yansheng pushed away the staff, looked at the room behind Tang Shuo where WE was written in the piano room, and tremblingly said: "Nian Nian? Where is Nian Nian! He... is he practicing in it, right... he is practicing in it? Is Qin right?"

"What are you doing here! Isn't today your engagement day? Shen Luoan, who doesn't accompany you, wants to run to Niannan to make trouble?"

Gu Lin suddenly grabbed Tang Shuo's collar and pressed it against the wall. He roared: "Answer me! I ask you where Wen Niannan is! Where is he!"

Tang Shuo glanced at the room behind him, and said sharply, "Gu Yansheng, why are you crazy!"

"Shen Luoan has escaped, and he was exposed in public by me. , He is a lunatic right now! Do you know what he can do? " "What? You...you mean he will know Niannan..."

Tang Shuo suddenly changed Gu Yansheng's hand when he thought of it, and hurriedly pushed away Gu Yansheng's hand. To the staff: "Quick! Take someone to find WE! Everyone!"

Gu Yansheng looked at Tang Shuo's panic, verified his guess, and trembled: "Where is he..."

Tang Shuo anxiously repeated On the phone everywhere, he said sharply: "He didn't come...

Niannan said he was coming two hours ago, but now I can't contact him." Wen Niannan didn't practice the piano in the room...he disappeared...

Gu Yansheng The form flickered, and he whispered: "I'm going to find him..." He hurriedly turned around and ran out, Tang Shuo also ran out to find someone.

It was pouring rain outside, and it seemed to be heavier than it was at noon.

Gu Yansheng asked Gu Lin to drive another car to take people to find them, and use a computer to check and monitor them.

He drove alone on the side of the rainy road, looking around anxiously.

The sky was getting dark, but no one was found.

"Niannian...Where have you been..."

Wen Niannan stayed up all night last night, practicing the music to be played over and over again, but still refused to go to sleep.

Thinking of Gu Yansheng he saw in the window, his heart was in a mess, and he didn't go to sleep until dawn.

The concert started at night and didn't have to go very early, but Wen Niannan was afraid of the dark, and it rained heavily today. He wanted to go to the cemetery to visit his mother before leaving.

Just when he put away his umbrella and drove to the music hall, suddenly his cell phone rang.

Wen Niannan thought it was Tang Shuo, picked up the phone and pressed the answer button, put his hand on his ear to collect the umbrella.

"Hey, Tang Shuo, I'm in the cemetery."

"It's me, Shen

Luo'an ." Wen Nian Nan opened the umbrella and sat back in the car, and said, "What are you doing on my phone? You are not... today. Are you engaged to Gu Yansheng..."

"Yeah, I'm going to be engaged to Yan Sheng, but he said he has something to return to you." Wen Niannan asked doubtfully: "What is..."

"Your note necklace, Yan Sheng said he will Just stay with me. I won't keep other people's things. If you don't want him, just throw it in the trash can."

Wen Niannan looked at the cemetery for a long time and said faintly: "I want a necklace..."

"Okay. Yan Sheng said to wait for you in the alley behind our high school, do you know the address?"

" Do you know" that nightmarish alley again...

Wen Niannan looked at Ye Xian's tombstone in the cemetery and muttered: "You do not worry, I will not be soft-hearted to him ... I will take back my mother left my necklace of its population, since I no longer anything to do with him up ... "alley Wen Niannan to hold umbrellas slowly into the alley , But found no one at all.

Suddenly a pair of hands appeared behind him and pushed Wen Niannan to the ground, and the phone in his hand fell into the water.