Chapter 107: The Smell of Wen Niannan in the Room

The next day, Gu Yansheng, who usually went downstairs to the company early, did not come down uncharacteristically. Aunt Lan looked at the cold porridge on the table and sighed lightly.

The man in the white nightgown on the big bed in the room was sleeping soundly. Some messy hair made the exquisite and three-dimensional features even more attractive, adding a touch of abstinence.

Suddenly the eyelashes trembled slightly, and the person on the bed slowly opened his eyes and woke up. The sharp expression in his eyes suddenly destroyed the beauty.

Gu Yansheng rubbed his head and sat up, and found that he had not had a nightmare last night and had fallen asleep until dawn. He was a little dazed for a while.

I looked at the clock on the wall and found that it was late. I opened the quilt and wanted to get up and get out of bed. I suddenly smelled a familiar smell on my body.

Gu Yansheng lowered his head and smelled the faint smell on the quilt, and he was startled. The smell was also on his nightgown.

He suddenly remembered that when he first lived with Wen Niannan, he often smelled this smell, like a faint milk scent, but also like an addictive sweet perfume.

Gu Yansheng realized that he was full of Wen Niannan's smell, and his eyes flickered slightly. Is he sleeping so peacefully because he was in Wen Niannan's room...

Looking at the empty cabinet in the closet where Wen Niannan's clothes were originally placed, Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened and he got up. Take a wash in the bathroom.

As soon as Aunt Lan heated up the food, Gu Yansheng came down. Gu Yansheng sat down and only took a few mouthfuls of porridge before he got up to leave and went to the company, but was stopped by Aunt Lan.

"Sir."

Gu Yansheng turned around and said impatiently: "What's the matter?"

"Um...Which hospital is he in? I want to see him, I am a little worried."

"I have divorced him, he is no longer the Gu family. I don't have to worry about him."

"But sir"

Gu Yansheng suddenly changed his eyes and said sharply: "Auntie Lan, do what you should do. Don't ask if you shouldn't. Don't forget that Wen Niannan has divorced me and is not Gu's family. You are not allowed to call his wife again. ." After

that, he turned and walked out the door and drove to the company.

Aunt Lan sighed lightly and turned around to look at the unmoved food. Today he cooks all the food that his wife loves, but the food on the table is no one at all. 

Gu's Mansion The table is full of many With unprocessed documents and no one at the desk, Gu Yansheng, who had just finished the meeting, frowned and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows looking outside in a daze.

This morning, I was thinking about whether Wen Niannan's injury was good or not. I always thought of the bandaged appearance, and couldn't even enter the information.

He always thinks of Wen Niannan lying on the hospital bed covered with injuries, without a family member beside him taking care of him, which reminds him of himself who was looking forward to his mother to visit after the kidnapping in the hospital.

Gu Yansheng's eyes dimmed, then he retracted his gaze, and took out his mobile phone from his suit pocket.

Wen Niannan's mobile phone is broken, and he will definitely not be able to contact the Wen family, let alone his friends.

Even if the phone is not broken, Wen Niannan will not take the initiative to call Wen's father or his friends. He has always been reluctant to cause trouble to others.

Gu Yansheng knows Wen Niannan's temperament very well. It is impossible for him to tell Wen's father that he was injured in the hospital and worried his father.

"Did you come to the company just to stare at your mobile phone? Don't you do so much work? Just let me be the president."

Zhou Yuanfeng walked in with a stack of documents and sat directly on the president's desk. Looked through the file.

Gu Yansheng ignored him and looked down at the mobile phone in his hand.

Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at him and said coldly: "If you are worried that he wants to see him, go, do you want to make Gu bankrupt if you don't work like this every day?"

"Who said I was worried about him?" Gu Yansheng's expression turned ugly to retort, and he turned and left the French window and walked over.

Zhou Yuanfeng stopped turning the page, raised his eyes to look at him, and mocked: "What do you pretend to be in front of me? Don't forget that you have known me for so many years. I know what Gu Yansheng is in your mind better than anyone else. "

You don't know that his phone is broken, and you want him to call you to contact you?