Chapter 108: Your wife ran away with another man?

After Tang Lunxuan walked into the ward, he was also startled to see Wen Niannan who had lost a lot of weight. He put down the flower in his hand and sat aside.

"How is Mr. Wen's injury?

Does his leg still hurt?" Wen Niannan raised his eyes and glanced at his leg, and whispered: "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Tang Lunxuan glanced at the wound on Wen Niannan's neck, and his eyes flashed. With a touch of inquiry, he said gently and honestly: "Tang Shuo told me that your leg hurts badly. Can you ask how it hurts?"

"Brother."

Tang Shuo quickly stopped Tang Lunxuan from asking with his eyes and turned his head. Looking at Wen Niannan with a smile: "Niannan, guess what did I buy for you?"

Wen Niannan saw Tang Shuo looking at himself with a smile in his eyes, and asked, "I bought it?"

Tang Shuo put it in the bag. He took out two boxes and held them in front of Wen Niannan, and said, "Well, this is the new mobile phone I bought this morning to give you."

Wen Niannan was stunned when he heard the phone.

Tang Shuo opened the two boxes one by one and took out the two mobile phones inside, one white and the other black.

"This is a new mobile phone recently released . These two colors are the best selling. My mobile phone just happened to be broken and I bought two. Which one do you like Niannan ? Give me the rest." Wen Niannan looked at The brand logo on the mobile phone box said dullly: "You... don't have to go and buy it..."

Tang Shuo was taken aback, thinking that it was Wen Niannan who was afraid that he would spend money, and smiled and raised his mobile phone with a broken screen: "No special purpose. Look, my mobile phone is broken like this. When I bought myself a mobile phone, I saw two colors that looked good. I thought that you didn't have a mobile phone and I bought one for you."

See Wen Niannan still hesitate , Hurriedly said: "This phone is not expensive. I bought it if it looked pretty good. I am now making money in my studio, but I bought it with my own money, right?"

Tang Lunxuan nodded lightly, and said: "Mr. Wen, just accept it. This guy is already a bit famous in the circle. You don't have to worry about him spending money. This is also Tang Shuo's heart."

Wen Niannan squeezed . He closed his lips, looked down at the two mobile phones, and whispered: "White ones."

Tang Shuo handed the white ones to Wen Niannan. He picked up the black ones and looked at him with a sweet smile, suddenly thinking of some eyes. Yiliang.

"Ah, yes."

Tang Shuo took two sunflower pendants from his pocket, and the smile on the corner of his mouth warmed a little: "Is this cute? Haha I bought this mobile phone pendant if I think it looks good, do you like it? Let me take it for you."

Before Wen Niannan could speak, he hurriedly put the pendant on the phone and put on his black phone. Tang Shuo shook his two mobile phones, and the sunflower pendant shook slightly.

"Look at

Niannan , okay?" Wen Niannan reached out and took the white mobile phone and touched the sunflower pendant, and smiled softly.

"It looks good."

Tang Shuo looked at the smile on Wen Niannan's face and then smiled, shaking the pendant on his phone.

Standing at the door, Gu Yansheng smiled when he saw Wen Niannan accepting the white phone with a sunflower tied to it, his face suddenly turned blue, with chills in his eyes, and he squeezed his hand holding the bag abruptly.

Looking at the bag in his hand, the logo on the bag is the same as Tang Shuo's box. Tang Shuo and Gu Yansheng both bought this phone.

Looking at the white mobile phone Wen Niannan was holding in the ward, his eyes sank, Gu Yansheng's face was dark and terrible, and he turned angrily and walked towards the elevator.

Gu Yansheng walked to the trash can and suddenly threw the bag in, turned around and looked at the ward behind him, and walked into the elevator with a sullen face.

Tang Lunxuan sighed lightly as he watched his brother staring at Wen Niannan who was silent on the bed.

Can this guy really pay off for all his reckless efforts? He was very afraid that Tang Shuo came to take care of Wen Niannan this time and something happened after Lu Yun knew about it.

He knew how much Wen Niannan loved Gu Yansheng, but how could he easily fall in love with Tang Shuo again?

Tang Lunxuan knew he shouldn't say this, but he still spoke.

"Tang Shuo... have you... notified Mr. Wen's family to take care of him?