Chapter 99: It hurts to live...

Wen Niannan didn't know how long he had been asleep, but he opened his eyes dimly and saw the dim basement.

He should be scared... but why didn't he feel it...

Wen Niannan moved slightly and tried to stand up. There was a severe pain in his body.

The wound on his head was stuck with the hair, and the injury on his leg looked extremely serious. Wen Niannan lowered his head and touched his right leg and moved.

"It turned out to be conscious...he, it turned out to be

unbroken ..." Wen Niannan sat up and leaned on the wall and raised his hand to cover his eyes, and said with a trembling, "Why don't you let me die... It hurts to live... It hurts both body and heart... Really tired..."

[Your mother wants you to live a peaceful and happy life, wants you to live safely and healthily, and she wants you to live for yourself...]

Suddenly, what Mrs. Jiang said suddenly sounded in her mind, and gradually Wen Niannan's eyes He recovered a bit of clarity, and slowly raised his head.

"...Mom..."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry mother...I let you down...I'm sorry...I will work hard...I will become what you expected, and I will live happily..."

Wen Niannan suddenly smiled, and the corners of his mouth raised. When I reached the wound, I still didn't feel any pain at all, my eyes flashed slightly, and choked up: "I...I want to live...I want to live better than anyone else...I have a father, I am not nothing..."

Wen Niannanwang Seeing the light shining through the cracks of the eyes, there was a ray of hope in his eyes.

Several people spoke from the door of the basement, and Wen Niannan shuddered and lowered his head subconsciously.

"Damn, damn, it was so wasted all night?"

"What did Xiao Qin say? Did you tell us how much money? Even if Gu Yansheng didn't hand over the project, we still had a hard time. You have to be paid, right?"

Sun Qi cursed and said: "Damn, Qin Qibo called Qin Qibo yesterday and turned on the phone and gave me a lesson. What can Gu Yansheng do regardless of his wife's life and death?"

Sun Qi cursed and turned on the light in the basement and walked in. Seeing the man huddled in the corner, he slammed forward as soon as he was out of anger.

Wen Niannan curled up subconsciously to protect his ears, but this movement caused Sun Qi to stop for a moment.

"How do I feel as if I have seen you before?"

The men behind me wondered: "What's wrong with Brother Sun?"

"It's nothing."

"Brother Sun, how do you deal with this guy? Gu's family doesn't care about him, should we just throw him here ? " "

continue closed, I do not believe his life and death Gu really do not care, I must let this serve Gu Yan Sheng soft! "

behind a man sitting on the steps, asked:" Sun Ge, talk with the brothers How did you catch Gu Yansheng at the time, right?"

"Damn, I get angry when I mention this. The person who was caught is not Gu Yansheng at all, but a stiff bone. No matter how fists and sticks are hits, he doesn't say anything, but he doesn't. Thinking of the horror who screamed at the thought of shutting him in the basement, I threw a few mice in and nailed the door and closed him for days and nights. He was hungry for a few days and he didn't have a hard mouth."

"Hahaha , Brother Sun is so cruel."

Sun Qi took a mouthful of the cigarette in his hand and smiled triumphantly: "I kept the slut out for questioning for a few days. Who would have thought that the slut would break the bowl and use it? The tiles scratched Lao Tzu's face, shit, I kicked him in a hurry and stopped moving, so he threw it into the basement."

"Hahaha, watching his terrified hiss in the basement," Gee, think I felt happy, I was ruthless in relation to start ... Well ... "

swelling ...

- sound muffled, SUN Qi fell to the ground.

The two behind them were immediately stunned when they saw this scene, and raised their eyes in an incredible way to look at Wen Niannan who was full of tears behind Sun Qi.

Wen Niannan was panting with a stick in his hand, a drop of bloody tears fell from the corner of his eye, staring at the people on the ground terribly, but his hands were shaking.

"...Shut up...shut up...shut up!"

Wen Niannan covered his ears with one hand, and his eyes were scary, and roared: "I told you to shut up! Shut up!"