Chapter 137: Gu Yansheng, You Kidnapped Me

He remembered that Wen Niannan was often awakened by nightmares...in the hospital crashed and screamed...It turned out...Wen Niannan was seeing a psychologist... he saw Wen Niannan's body trembling, just like before The same...

Gu Yansheng darkened his eyes and asked, "He is not your friend, he is your psychologist. You have been seeing a psychologist since...before we got married?" It was because of Wen Niannan's mother's death that we always needed it. See a doctor?

Wen Nian Nanqiang resisted the trembling and raised his eyes to stare at Gu Yansheng, gritted his teeth and said: "What do you...what do you want to do? Let me get off, I want to get off..."

"Answer me, have you been seeing a doctor all the time? All these three years Coming to the hospital?"

"It has nothing to do with you..."

Wen Niannan lowered his head unwilling to speak.

A dark color flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, he fastened his seat belt and started the car and drove out of the hospital.

Wen Niannan panicked. He didn't know where the car was going or what the other party wanted to do.

"Where are you taking me? Gu Yansheng, you are kidnapping! I want to go down..." Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan Qiang glaring at him tremblingly, and said: "Wen Niannan, calm down, I can't do anything, I just send Go back."

Gu Yansheng lowered the emotion in his eyes, and looked at the person curled up in the corner in the rearview mirror with a pain in his mouth.

The car drove slowly into the community, stopped, and turned off. Click... the door lock was unlocked...

Wen Niannan hurriedly raised his hand to drive the door, but was stopped.

"Wait, I have something to ask you."

"I don't want to answer, I'm tired." 

The door was slowly opened. Wen Niannan got out of the car and walked out. Gu Yansheng stared at the staggering back, and stayed there for a long time. Excited.

"Wait for Wen Niannan!" 

The door of the room was closed, Peng Di shut him out.

Gu Yansheng looked at the lights in the room, his eyes sank, and his hands on the steering wheel tightened.

I took out my cell phone and made a call.

"I asked you to verify one thing for me.

Tang Shuo just finished recording the show in the afternoon, and it was still early, thinking that Wen Niannan's favorite cake in the refrigerator at home was gone, so he drove to buy a lot of cakes.

Put the cakes After I started the car and was about to go to the hospital, suddenly my phone rang. It was Tang Lúnxuan who called.

"Brother, what's wrong?" "Father... he asked you to go back, go home, and ask you for something. "

Tang Shuo was stunned when he heard that, and said in doubt: "Now? I still have something to do. I'm going to the hospital to pick up Nian Nan. I will go back to see my father tomorrow, okay? "

Let him roll me back immediately!" "The voice of his father's rage came from the other end of the phone. But when Tang Shuo returned home and saw his father in the study, he was slapped over before he could say the word father.

Tang Lún Xuan was shocked. Hastily persuaded: "Father, what are you doing? Tang Shuo..."

"Don't intercede for him! He knew what he did! "