Chapter 174: Xiaoli's Accident Part 1

Gu Yansheng looked at the hung-up phone in amazement, and raised his eyes to look at Wen Niannan who was suspicious on the side, his throat tightened.

"Is there something wrong with the company?" Wen Niannan was shocked when he heard the Gu's Building paralyzed on the phone.

"Sorry to read Nan...I...may have to leave first. Something happened to the company. I will deal with it and come to see you, okay?"

Gu Yansheng drove to the bidding site, but there was a traffic jam on the road. Gu Yansheng took out his mobile phone to Xiao Li. Made a call.

"Xiao Li, you take the project backup data from my office and send it to the bidding site Yuanfeng, as soon as possible." When Gu Yansheng arrived, it had already started, and Gu Lin was staring at the computer and clicking something.

"How is it? Is it repaired?"

Gu Lin's eyes sank slightly, and he sighed: "The disease used by the other party can't be tracked at all. His technology is superior to me. I can't do it. I can't crack it..."

"With you. Come on?" Gu Yansheng suddenly thought of someone, the person who had been following Tang Shuo as a shadow.

At this time, Tang Shuo came out from the other side, smiling while talking with President Qin. Gu Yansheng narrowed his eyes slightly when he saw it, and found that there was no Mo Beiyi behind Tang Shuo.

Tang Shuo saw Gu Yansheng smile and walked over.

"It's a coincidence, Gu Yansheng, we met again."

Gu Yansheng glanced at President Qin next to him, a flash of han light flashed in his eyes, and suddenly the phone rang when he was about to speak.

"Hello, is it Mr. Gu? This is the hospital. Mr. Li was seriously injured in a car accident. Please come over to complete the procedures and contact his family..."

Gu Yansheng's face changed instantly after hearing this: "What did you say?"

In the hospital, Xiao Li was lying pale in the intensive care unit with a ventilator. Gu Yansheng stood outside the door with a heavy face. Gu Lin and Zhou Yuanfeng were both standing beside them—not speaking, the doctor walked out with the medical records.

Gu Lin quickly asked: "Doctor, how is his injury?"

"The spinal injury is very serious. He lost too much blood to rescue him twice and fell into a deep coma. Let's see if he can survive these two nights."

"Why? The injury was so bad..."

"He was directly hit and knocked over by another car. When he was rescued, he was still holding a file bag tightly in his hand. It may be a very important thing." The doctor said from the bag on the side. He took out the file bag and handed it to Gu Lin.

Gu Yansheng looked at the blood-stained document bag and clenched his fists.

"Gu Lin, let me check!

Find out who it is!" Gu Yansheng did not come to Wen Niannan for two consecutive days, but the little brother of the flower shop still came to send sunflowers every day, but he did not see Gu Yansheng again.

Wen Niannan sat by the window looking at the sunflower in his hand, slightly stunned, turned around and walked to the piano and picked up the pen.

The recent composer invitations are almost all TV dramas and movies. It is also because the TV series of theme songs written by Wen Niannan have become popular, and Wen Niannan has also been given the title of gold medal composer.

A few days ago, an ancient costume Xianxia drama sent an invitation to Wen Nienan to write the theme song for their drama. I want to-I will like it.

Sure enough, Wen Niannan agreed to the request after watching it, not only because of the excellent plot, but also because he saw the letter written by the screenwriter of the show.

It turns out that the screenwriter of this play was inspired by the music posted on the Internet, and his letter also stated a lot of Wen Niannan's true thoughts when writing the song. He wanted to make the screenwriter excited after Wen Niannan agreed and said that he would send it back in a few days. In the play, he asked him to try on the costume of the male lead master, wanting to make "Niannan, Niannan is great, I have good news to tell you."

Tang Shuo ran into the piano room excitedly holding a few pieces of paper in his hand and said with a smile: "Niannan, this is the invitation letter sent by the piano competition today. They think you are the best among the champions in recent years. They choose you to represent the country. Participating in the world-class international piano competition held every five years,

Niannan , you are too good!" Wen Niannan asked in shock: "Me?"

"Well, there will be a lot of interviews when the official news is released. All the winners of the competition. People will become the darling of the world. This is the highest honor for all pianists."

Wen Niannan also smiled a little more in his eyes, and said: "Indeed, this is the highest honor, and my mother said it before. She once dreamed of, and Phil, whom I like very much, became famous after winning the world championship twenty years ago."

Tang Shuo held Wen Niannan's hand excitedly, and said: "Niannan is the first in the country. The world champion will also be the youngest world champion!"

Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo who was smiling excitedly with a childlike Tang Shuo, and he also laughed.

"Tang Shuo, I haven't seen you smile like this for a long time, there is light in your eyes..."

Tang Shuo smiled at the corner of his mouth and looked at Wen Niannan, and said bitterly: "I don't want to become unfamiliar to myself, but reality While pushing me into the rain of bullets in the qiāng forest, I had to put on my armor and pick up the weapon. If I could, I wouldn't want to be myself..."

Wen Niannan saw that Tang Shuo's eyes were red, and he knew that Tang Shuo was in Tang lún After Xuan disappeared, he gave up something for the Tang family.

"You worked very hard Tang Shuo, you have done very well, I admire your talent and ability."

Tang Shuo smiled bitterly: "But I think it's not enough, I'm not strong enough, otherwise..."

Otherwise...not Even the people I like can't protect...

"Niannan, the company signed a big project two days ago, can you celebrate with me? I booked a place in the restaurant.

Tang Shuo put the invitation letter in the bag, gentle Look at Wen Niannan.

"Well, good.

"Welcome."

Tang Shuo shook the cup in his hand, leaned back on the chair slightly, and looked at Wen Niannan who was eating cheesecake.

He finally let Gu Yansheng taste the taste of failure, and finally was able to relax for a while with the one he loved. Even though it might not have a big impact on the Gu family, he could let the outside world know that Qiyue had won the Gu family this time.

Tang Shuo didn't expect that Gu Yansheng would suddenly leave the scene and give up the bid. He thought the other party would fight with him to the end.

"Hey? Someone on Weibo said that Mr. Gu had a car accident in the past two days and got into ICU."

"Which Mr. Gu?"

"Just the one with the hot search Wang Gu Yansheng from the comics. You weren't the last two days." Did you also say that you were conquered by his face?"

"Weird, in a car accident, why does his president run to the hospital every day?"

"Could it be an office romance? Go to Weibo and ask the sisters."

Wen Niannan was hearing it. After Gu Yansheng went to the hospital, he had a meal with the spoon in his hand, and glanced at the table next door subconsciously.

Tang Shuo naturally heard it too, his eyes sank slightly and continued to drink coffee.

"Oh my god, the crash was so serious. The car was deformed."

"I heard from the people who uploaded the photos that Gu Yansheng and Zhou Yuanfeng were both outside the ICU at the time, and the one that looked very similar." Wen Niannan raised his hand in a daze . Going to get the juice, but because he didn't pay attention, he knocked it over, and the juice splashed on Tang Shuo's cuff.

"Hug... I'm sorry, go to the bathroom to clean up the juice, otherwise there will be traces."

Tang Shuo glanced at the girls on the next table discussing gossip, nodded and left.

Wen Niannan took out his phone and opened Weibo to check news about Xiao Li's car accident. He was full of consternation when he saw the photo of the completely deformed car hit by blood on the ground.

"Why did it hit so hard..."

When Tang Shuo came out of the bathroom, Wen Niannan had already put on his coat and was about to leave.

"Have you eaten?"

"Well, let's go back first."

Tang Shuo glanced at the phone on the table with the screen still on, his eyes flickered slightly, and smiled and said, "Okay, let's go."

"Let's go." Niannan, get in the car." Tang Shuo drove the car slowly over and heard Wen Niannan's side.

Wen Niannan held the phone tightly and hesitated, "You go back first. I want to go to the hospital. Xiao Li was seriously injured. He has always been very polite to me and helped me a lot.

" It's okay. I'll go with you too. I happened to see him too. He also helped my brother and met him several times."

Gu Yansheng went to the hospital with Gu Lin after handling the company's affairs. In the next few days, the condition will not worsen and can be transferred to the general ward.

Gu Lin held the computer and looked at the frowning Gu Yansheng, and sighed: "Brother, I know you feel bad now, but he wasn't hurt because of you. It was an accident." "It's my fault, it's me and me. He said he asked him to send the files to the scene quickly, and he would open it too soon..."

Gu Yansheng raised his hand and covered his eyes and walked slowly to the bench, and said in a deep voice, "Did you find out?"

"No. The street surveillance video at the scene is gone, and it is impossible to find out what happened, and the surveillance of the surrounding shops is also gone, as if someone deliberately said, "

Gu Lin suddenly remembered something and entered a string of passwords."

The monitor in the parking lot at the auction site appeared on the screen, and Mo Beiyi suddenly drove away midway...

Gu Yansheng verified his guess the moment he saw the video, no wonder he didn't see Mo Beiyi that day... It turned out...

Gu Lin was wrinkled. He frowned, and said solemnly: "I can do anything to monitor so many intersections. After thinking about it, he is the only one. But now I can't be 100% sure that Tang Shuo did it. I will check the nearby monitoring..."

"Who else can it be other than Tang Shuo!"

Gu Yansheng stood up and went to the elevator entrance, and directly closed the door on the first floor. Gu Lin had no time to follow him and could only wait for the elevator to come up and chase him.

Gu Yansheng looked calm after coming out of the elevator, walked to the side of the car, opened the door, and sat in, holding the steering wheel tightly with his forehead and reaching up.

During the tens of seconds when the elevator descended, he looked at himself in the mirror with a terrifying look, and suddenly came to his senses.

If he went to the Qiyue Group to find Tang Shuo to make trouble now, it would only make things worse, and he would have to wait for Gu Lin to find out the actual evidence.

Gu Yansheng slowly raised his head and took a deep breath. When his mood had stabilized, he would go to the car door.

Suddenly he saw Tang Shuo standing at the intersection in the distance, a flash of han light flashed in his eyes, and he started the car and slammed on the accelerator to speed up and crash into Tang Shuo...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !