Chapter 180 Gu Yansheng Vomiting Blood and Unconscious

Father Wen glanced at Wen Niannan and sighed: "Xiao Nian, I and Li The doctor called, and he told me that you stopped the medication and you did not continue to receive psychological treatment.

"I don't want to be treated anymore."

"Why?"

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly , Said: "The medicine makes me unable to calm down, it makes me unable to concentrate, and makes me unable to write music. I don't want to be unable to do what I like because of the medicine. I can't do many things because of this body. No longer, I don't want to even my favorite music..."

Father Wen looked at the album by the table and said: "This is why I let Phil come."

Wen Niannan was startled: "What?"

" Fair's recent music It's going to tour around the world. You have to go with him. Use your favorite music to relax and decompress yourself. Changing the environment is good for your illness. You can draw inspiration for your game. Your teacher Phil wants to bring You go and teach you some experience."

"Dad, how did you know Phil?"

"I didn't know him, but your mother knew him. In the old friendship, Phil didn't know that you were Ye Xian's child before." 

In the eyes of Father Wen Full of gentleness, whispered softly: "Xiao Nian, I know you really want to go, you have been under too much pressure recently, go to relax and change your mood to relax-okay?"

Wen Niannan didn't speak for a long time, and his hands were tense. When they got together, they said, "Okay...thank you, Dad."

Father Wen finally breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the answer, and said softly: "I went to the hospital during the period before I went to the hospital to restart psychotherapy and continue to take medicine, okay?"

Wen Niannan lowered his head and looked in a daze and said, "I don't want to go to the hospital."

"Xiao Nian, just take it for dad...I can't look at your unstable condition anymore. I'm worried that you will really hurt yourself someday."

Looking at the worry and distress in his father's eyes, Wen Niannan choked up and said: "Okay...I will continue to treat..."

Tang Shuo received a call from Father Wen last night and went to Wen's house with some worry, but Father Wen said that Wen Niannan was not there, and went to see Phil The piano is out.

After Tang Shuo returned to the company, he stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows for a long time. He always felt that Wen Niannan had some emotional problems recently, and he was very careful not to talk to others when recording the show.

Tang Shuo stared at his expression worriedly throughout the whole process. Once Wen Niannan showed resistance because of the host, Tang Shuo would help him block it.

"Niannan...what's the matter with you? Why do I feel that I am getting further and further away from you..." 

The phone rang again, and Tang Shuo darkened his eyes when he saw the caller ID and hung up.

It rang again, but was hung up again.

Suddenly the phone on the desk rang, the bell rang outside the door, and his computer turned on.

"This guy dared to do it again!"

A word " Ya " appeared on the computer, and Mo Beiyi's voice came.

"Xiao Shuo, answer the phone, otherwise I will call all Qiyue's calls and ask them to find you for me."

Tang Shuo's expression changed and he warned, "Mo Beiyi, dare you!"

Mo Beiyi paused. Helplessly said: "I am a hacker, Xiaoshuo, you know that I do what I say, I am not going to be angry, you don't listen to my explanation, and you don't answer the phone and you won't see me. I can't help it. If you still don't want to, then I can only go up and find you."

"Okay, I want to see if you can come to Qiyue, do you think Qiyue has no security!"

"Okay, then try."

Mo Beiyi turned off the computer Sighed and pressed his temple.

The people outside helped him open the car door and respectfully said: "Mo Shao, Qiyue has 6 security guards on the first floor, two on the second floor and two on the fifth floor, and Mr. Tang's 6 on the first floor. There are not many people and the subordinates will bring people up to solve the problem. That's fine."

"No, I'll come by myself, you will scare him."

"Yes, Mo

Shao ." Tang Shuo's face changed suddenly when he heard the fighting coming from outside the door, he opened the door and saw that he was lying on the ground. Several security guards with painful faces.

Mo Beiyi knocked down the person who was dragging him with an elbow and kicked the other person.

Tang Shuo was stunned, and sternly said: "Mo Beiyi stop!"

Mo Beiyi stopped and walked to Tang Shuo, sighing: "Shen Luoan hitting someone has nothing to do with me."

"You think I will believe it ." Is the monitoring destroyed."

"The monitoring was not destroyed by me, and I did not go to see Shen Luoan."

"Evidence."

"Okay, I will show you the evidence." After

Wen Niannan promised his father to go for treatment, he drove to the hospital at noon. , When I saw Dr. Li again, his eyes were somewhat restrained.

Dr. Li handed him a glass of water and said with a smile: " Niannan , I am glad you are here again."

"Thank you, Dr. Li."

After listening to Wen Niannan's tour , Dr. Li whispered: "Niannan, I I also agree with you to go on tour with Phil. This is your favorite music and teacher, to relax yourself, you are too stressed, change your mood and change the environment to be good for you."

"Well, I will."

Wen Niannan left. Time to get medicine, sit in the corridor and wait for a while.

As soon as Gu Yansheng got out of the elevator, he saw Wen Niannan on the other side of the corridor. He came to the hospital to I saw the doctor, but I didn't expect to meet Wen Niannan.