Chapter 186: The scumbag Gu Yansheng reunites with Shen Luoan?

Gu Yansheng smashed the phone to pieces with red eyes, gritted his teeth and said, 

"What the hell do you think you are a threat to me!"

Shen Luoan glanced at the wreckage of the phone on the ground, and sneered, 

["It doesn't mean that you dropped the phone. The video is gone, I have a lot of backups, not only I have, I gave it to the Qin family, and gave it to my uncle. If I have an accident, the video will still burst out. ] "

" Shen Luoan, this is the Qin planned kidnapping, you framed him hurt him, the video spread out not good for you! you have no good end! "

Gu Yan Sheng heart faint unease, it is now the key moments, all countries The media are staring at the players from different countries.

If this video breaks out to be almost devastating to WE, the consequences can be imagined.

Shen Luoan laughed suddenly, and suddenly pointed at Gu Yansheng viciously, and yelled: "Do you think I'm alive now? I'm now in such a field and it's all caused by Wen Niannan! He ruined everything about me! You force me! After the Qin family abandoned me, my uncle also felt that I was useless. Now my leg is injured and an abandoned son. I have nothing to lose. I am not afraid!"

"I am not afraid of anything now! It's Wen Niannan who is afraid! His reputation is overwhelming all the news of his game, and he is afraid that the video will go out! Even if I die, I have to pull a back and let him accompany me!"

Gu Yansheng remembered that Wen Niannan worked hard to practice the game. The look in expectant eyes before boarding made his heart tight.

If the video goes out, public opinion from the outside world will definitely crush him, and Wen Niannan will have a mental breakdown again because of the video. The psychologist said that Wen Niannan can no longer be hit.

"Have you thought about it? Gu Yansheng, if you agree to be with me if you agree to my request, then Wen Niannan will be fine. If you don't agree...this video will be seen by everyone."

"Okay...I promise..."

Wen Niannan leaned against the window holding the sunflower he gave yesterday, and a faint smile seemed to flash in his eyes, but it was fleeting.

He received a large bouquet of sunflowers as soon as he arrived at the hotel where the competition was held. There was still no card, but Wen Niannan knew who gave it.

Wen Niannan walked to the piano and sat down, put the flowers on the piano and continued to practice.

Wen Niannan knows that the World Piano Competition has always been very strict, but this year suddenly new rules have been added. Participants will cut off contact with the outside world during these five days. Mobile phones and computers need to be handed in. There are many piano rooms on the first floor for players. Practicing equipment.

And this also caused Wen Niannan not to see the news and hot searches about Gu Yansheng... 

The next day, the finalists walked to the red carpet to be interviewed. Many reporters came on the scene, and the flash and shutter sound kept on.

"This is the interview site of the finals of the syllable piano competition. The players who can stand here are all champions who have experienced fierce competition in their own countries. Then there are 20 champions who will enter the finals..."

 The contestants appeared in turn. With confident and elegant smiles on his faces, one of the popular players is Wells from the royal family of the country. Before that, WE ridiculed that he was humble and unworthy of touching the piano, let alone participating in the sacred World Piano Competition.

Wen Niannan looked at the noisy crowd and flashing lights outside the car window, slightly squeezed his hand, opened the door and walked down.

"God! WE!" The reporter's voice attracted other people, and the camera instantly faced Wen Niannan.

The jet black hair was slightly curled up to his neck, and his light blue formal suit made him look extra gentle.

An elegant smile appeared on Wen Niannan's face, and he politely nodded to the reporter and walked forward calmly, but his hands trembled slightly.

The photos of the scene were also sent to the major headlines of country M.

[He smiles so softly! I feel like a spoiled child]

[Gosh, my hair looks so soft and I want to touch it]

[Is the game about to start so soon? ]

[Come on, WE! Make history! Become the first person to be the champion of country M! ]

[Look at the Prince of Wales on the side, his face turned black]