Chapter 176:

Wen Niannan curled up to the ground while clutching his abdomen, trying to get the mobile phone on the cabinet but had no strength at all. 

"Um...it hurts"

Gu Yansheng drove up and rushed out, opening the door of the car and rushing out, raising his hand and smashing the door hard, shouting anxiously: "Niannian! Niannian! 

"The door was locked and couldn't be opened. Gu Yansheng panicked as he watched Wen Nienan, who was lying on the ground in the computer, who was unresponsive, and slammed into the door with his body but couldn't open it at all.

"Damn it!"

Gu Yansheng stepped back and kicked the door. The door finally came loose, and he slammed open the door and rushed in.

Gu Yansheng ran upstairs and rushed into Wen Niannan's room, opened the door and saw Wen Niannan lying on the ground with cold sweat covering his abdomen.

"Niannian! Niannian, what's wrong with you? Where's the pain? Is it a stomachache?" Gu Yansheng quickly helped him to his feet and wanted to pick him up to the hospital, but was pushed away.

Wen Niannan's body trembled with pain. He opened his eyes and saw that it was Gu Yansheng and raised his hand to push. He trembled: "Let go...you go away...I don't want you to help me!"

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan stubbornly. She was willing to let herself approach, and her heart felt like a knife cut, and she said distressed: "Good girl, don't make trouble, you are going to the hospital if you are sick. You can beat me and scold me when you are better, good boy... Let's go to the hospital... I will take you. Would you like to go to the hospital?"

Gu Yansheng helped him onto the bed. Seeing Wen Niannan was wearing only pajamas, he turned around and opened the closet to take the coat. Suddenly, his hand was caught.

Wen Niannan subconsciously grabbed the hand, took a breath and asked: "Where are you going... are you leaving? Are you going to find Shen Luoan?"

Gu Yansheng was startled, knelt down and looked up at Wen Niannan, and said softly: " Don't you want to see me? Or say... you actually want to see me? I won't leave, I'll take you to the hospital."

Gu Yansheng put on his clothes gently, and Wen Niannan stared at the person kneeling on the ground putting his shoes on, and his eyes instantly turned red.

Jisheng...

Gu Yansheng 's movements froze for an instant, and her voice trembled: "What did you... just call me? Can you call it again, okay?"

Even if I know that Wen Niannan at this time is too painful to wake up. He was called by his name, but Gu Yansheng's eyes were still red.

It's been a long time since he heard this claim...

"Well...I'm so hurt...My stomach hurts so much. " 

"Don't be afraid, be good, I'll take you to the hospital."

Gu Yansheng took off his suit jacket and put it on Wen Niannan On his body, he picked up the person on the bed and ran into the car downstairs.

-The brakes rang and a car suddenly stopped at the entrance of the hospital.

Gu Yansheng opened the car door and took Wen Niannan to the hospital. He ran and shouted, "Doctor! Come on!" 

During the doctor's examination, Wen Niannan had been holding Gu Yansheng's hand tightly. After the examination, it was found that it was acute gastritis. Gu Yansheng took it with him. Wen Niannan did a whole body examination and tossed till late. After the injection, it didn't hurt and went to sleep.

Looking at Wen Niannan who is well-behaved and sleeping soundly on the bed, Gu Yansheng had an illusion for a while, and his eyes sank slightly while holding that hand.

The doctor opened the door and walked in. He glanced at Gu Yansheng looking worried, and asked: "Are you just married?"

"No...No, is the doctor's acute gastritis because he has stomach problems?" 

The doctor turned over. The diagnosis report in his hand seriously said: "He is caused by overdose of painkillers. Your spouse's leg injury is more serious. He has been taking painkillers for a long time. Yesterday it was caused by taking both medicines together and overdose. "

Gu Yansheng froze in sorrow, and said in disbelief: "Overdose? How could this happen... He clearly said that his legs are healed, why... would he still be taking painkillers?"

Gu Yansheng suddenly remembered that Wen Niannan suddenly ran over when he crashed into Tang Shuo. His walking posture was a little wrong at that time, and he was injured again at that time.

"It's me... I blamed me, I blamed me... I was injured once... I'm sorry... I'm sorry Nian Nian ..." Gu Yansheng's eyes moistened instantly, holding Wen Niannan's hand against his forehead and kept saying sorry.

"Mr. Gu, your wife, his leg injury should have been taking painkillers all the time. Then his attending doctor must have more detailed information about his leg injury. You can contact his attending doctor to ask about it."

"His leg  injury that serious?"

"Yes, it's an old injury. He should have an operation as soon as he was injured, and his leg injury is more serious now." After saying that, the doctor left.

"Um..." Wen Niannan frowned slightly with an expression of pain.

Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand and gently stroked the pale and weak face, choked up and said: "No more pain, no more pain, good..."

—Gu Yansheng sat in front of the bed all night to take care of Wen Niannan not sleeping, Wen Niannan called the doctor again in pain, Wen Niannan held Gu Yansheng's hand tightly throughout the whole process.

"Mr. Qin, have you heard? Yesterday Gu Yansheng wanted to openly drove and hit someone at the hospital door. Tang Shuo was really a lunatic."

"Isn't he still not hit? He was stopped by someone."

Shen Tianhao sneered. Said: "He has lost his reason for that Wen Niannan now. Now is the best time to do it. When will we do it, President Qin?"

President Qin flashed a vicious look.