Chapter 129: You Like Me To Be A Rogue

In the dimly lit room, Gu Yansheng on the bed trembling with painful eyelids, and dense cold sweat on his forehead. []

"Why did you betray me! Why did you abandon me! I took my life to save you, and you promised to take care of me for the rest of my life!"

Gu Yansheng found himself standing in the alley where he was injured, lying on the ground. When he was a dying boy, his light blue coat was covered with mud and blood.

"Gu Yansheng, you promised that I would be nice to me, why go to Wen Niannan! I saved you! I saved you! I saved you!"

Gu Yansheng on the bed suddenly sat up, his eyes filled It's panic.

In the room, Gu Yansheng held the necklace in his hand in a daze, his expression in a daze under the dim light.

"What should I do..."

Shen Luoan was not as simple and weak as he had thought for so many years. Even the point that he hated Wen Niannan's plagiarism was framed, but he could not reveal it face to face.

During the three years when he was bullied again and again in high school and asked him to complain and disappeared...he didn't dare to think about how many real or fake.

He could know everything as long as people check it, but he didn't.

Maybe he knew the answer in his heart, or maybe he was afraid to know the answer in his heart...

Gu Yansheng is sure that he likes Wen Niannan, and he will be jealous because he sees him with others, and miss the taste of his voice.

He was shocked to see Wen Niannan's self-confident and dazzling appearance under the light. He could not forget the scene under the lens when Wen Niannan played with Phil, and he realized that he had never watched Wen Niannan seriously.

The gentle and cold face in front of the camera made him look obsessed for a long time, but he couldn't return to his senses. Compared with the beautiful and deceptive piano sound, Gu Yansheng looked at the piano player obsessively.

He found that he would be thinking about Wen Niannan all the time. He wanted to talk to Wen Niannan normally, just like Wen Niannan did to Tang Shuo, but that smile never faced him. The two of them were quarreling apart from being cold-eyed.

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to support his forehead and caught a glimpse of the ring in his hand.

Putting down the necklace in his hand, he stared at the ring on his left hand and held it tightly.

He remembered that Wen Niannan had said that the ring was as fake as marriage. He didn't understand why Wen Niannan would say that.

He designed the ring as a wedding ring, and he stopped the mother from buying a wedding ring before getting married.

Even though he didn't like Wen Niannan at the time, he could not play with the wedding ring representing marriage. In Gu Yansheng's view, this is the most important thing for marriage.

Perhaps, as Zhou Yuanfeng said, one should try to be considerate of others, take into account Wen Niannan's feelings, and can't just be arrogant.

But when Gu Yansheng tried to change himself and slowly came into contact with Wen Niannan, he was disrupted by a sudden accident, so that he would never have a chance again...

"General Gu, this is the company's financial statement this month. The accounts are not

correct . I have found out that it is not our Gu's project that is owned by the Qiyue Group." Gu Yansheng was checking the signatures of the documents in his hand, and when he heard Qiyue Group frowned, Xiao Li said coldly: " Qiyue? Tell me more about it."