Chapter 21: Come and help you rub it

Wen Niannan followed Gu Yansheng and walked into the house, talking to the person next to his father as he walked, but did not notice that the person in front had stopped, and suddenly bumped into him.

Hmm ..." The nose just hit the thick shoulder of the person in front of him. Wen Niannan's pain made his nose a little sore, and his eyes became a little moist with tears.

He clutched his nose and lowered his head. After suddenly thinking of who he was hitting, Wen Niannan immediately took a step back.

"I...I didn't mean it." The voice trembled again, and he was afraid that the relaxed atmosphere would be destroyed by him again.

Gu Yansheng turned around and looked at the person in front of him who was holding his red nose with tears in his eyes. His long hairstyle made him look pitiful inexplicably.

As if thinking of something, he suddenly stepped forward and bent down.

Seeing Gu Yansheng suddenly lowered his waist and raised his hand, Wen Niannan thought that he was about to be beaten again, closed his eyes in fear and wanted to retreat but held back.

Who knows that Gu Yansheng slowly stretched out his hand to touch his nose, rubbed his nose gently, and said, "Does it hurt? It's all red."

Wen Niannan was directly frozen by the sudden touch, and he raised his head in an incredible way. He looked at Gu Yansheng in amazement.

"No... it doesn't hurt."

"Come here and I will rub it for you." After

that, he helped Wen Niannan gently wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes.

Gu Yansheng's intimacy made Wen Niannan hold his breath. He stared blankly at the handsome face that was close to him, still a little unbelievable that it was true.

This series of actions made Wen Niannan breathe tighter and become more flustered, his face flushed, and when he was about to speak, he heard grandpa's laughter coming from behind him.

"Haha, these two kids started to get so tired and crooked when they were still in the hall. Did you forget the elders upstairs?"

Hearing Lu Yun's voice, Wen Niannan hurriedly stepped back, blushing in embarrassment.

Turning around, I saw Mr. Gu and Lu Yun walking downstairs, as well as the... father he hadn't seen for a long time.

Gu Yansheng on the side calmly withdrew his hand, glanced at Wen Niannan, turned and walked in front of Old Man Gu.

"Grandpa, I'm back."

Old man Gu nodded in satisfaction, then turned his head and said lovingly to Wen Niannan: "Nian Nian come over and let Grandpa see how he looks thinner than last time, and his face is so bad. .

My body is already weak, why didn't I take care of it?" "I also think that Niannian's complexion doesn't look as good as before. A Sheng, are you bullying him? If you dare to bully Niannian, grandpa and I will be the first one. Don't forgive you."

Lu Yun suddenly said something meaningful.

She raised her eyes and glanced at Gu Yansheng, Gu Yansheng's impatient expression was caught by her, and the mother and son looked at each other.

Wen Niannan was afraid that their mother and son would quarrel again, and hurriedly explained: "Grandpa, I have a bad appetite recently, and I have eaten less. It may also be because my hair grows and my face looks smaller."

"That's more. You can't just eat something just to look down on your body."

Grandpa Gu frowned and confessed the harm to the health of not eating. Wen Niannan nodded from time to time and listened to his grandfather's explanation, but his eyes looked at the father next to him.

But seeing that his father only wanted to talk to Old Man Gu, and didn't care about asking himself, he lowered his eyes to frustration.

"I asked someone to prepare a refreshment that I like. You and A Sheng will go over to have some. I have something to talk to with your father."

"Yes, thank you Grandpa."

After a few people walked away, Gu Yansheng looked at Grandpa Gu. In the direction they were leaving, suddenly faintly said: "The acting is good, you are really good at it."