Chapter 69: If you are divorced, can I do it

"You know what was in my mind when I saw you outside the classroom?

Tang Shuo turned his head and looked at Wen Niannan affectionately, with love in his eyes. Wen Niannan lowered his head and avoided Tang Shuo's hot sight. Softly said: "What are you thinking? "

At that time, I was thinking, how could there be such a beautiful angel in this world? The sound of the piano is so beautiful. I never cared about it before. Since then, I decided to open a music studio to make music. , Because this is what you like, what you have always loved most. "

I heard that Tang Shuo turned out to be a music studio that he did, and the guilt I had always felt towards Tang Shuo filled my heart. 

Wen Niannan suddenly squatted down and said in a choked voice, "I...I'm bad...not worth it." You do this, I am a terrible person, Tang Shuo... I am nothing... Everything is messed up, everyone hates me... Why do you do so much for me? I... I'm sorry... I'm sorry Tang Shuo..."

Tears suddenly dripped down his chin to the ground, and the speaker's voice choked intermittently, as if holding back tears.

"Niannan, do you know how good you are? Why do you think that you are not worthy? In my heart you are worthy of all the best things in the world. You should not be broken your wings, and you should not give up the music you once regarded as life..."

"I"

•••

Wen Niannan raised his hand again I wiped off the tears on my face again and again, trying to control my emotions and didn't want to let it flow out again.

"-=±="

Wen Niannan kept lowering his head and wiping the tears on his face, but wiped more and more, hearing Tang Shuo's voice stopped his movements for a while.

"Cry out...Don't bear it. It will be easier to cry out, okay? "

—All of the grievances flooded up in an instant, Wen Niannan burst into tears suddenly, as if there was endless despair and sadness in the tears.

After years of forbearance of grievances, repeated injuries, and repeated disappointments, everything is enough...

Tang Shuo felt distressed when he heard the cry of forbearance for many years, his eyes were also moist, and he stepped forward and squatted down. body.

The two were very close at hand. Tang Shuo slightly raised his hand to reach Wen Niannan. Seeing that Wen Niannan did not refuse, Tang Shuo stretched out to Wen Niannan's crying eyes, and gently wiped away the tears on his face.

"Niannan, can I hug you? Just this time..." Tang Shuo choked with a trembling voice.

Wen Niannan was stunned. After a long time, he slowly raised his head and looked at the person in front of him. His voice trembled slightly: "Okay..."

Hearing this reply, Tang Shuo's excited hand was trembling, and the extended hand was again Retracted back.

"I... can I really?"

Tang Shuo gently swept Wen Niannan into his arms and hugged him tightly, as if he was holding his world in his arms, as if it would disappear in the next second... Great Now... this time... not a dream... time seems to have stopped at this moment, the room is silent, in a room full of warm ornaments, next to a beautiful piano, two people hugging each other, two get each other Soothing heart.

After a long time, Tang Shuo reluctantly let go of the person in his arms, because he felt the trembling body of the person in his arms, knowing that he was already enduring the discomfort and trying to accommodate himself, and his heart was even more distressed. .

Why do you always think for the feelings of others and ignore yourself?

Wen Niannan's body was trembling slightly, because the touch of others trembles again, making him even more disgusted by himself.

Turning his head to look at the piano on the side, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes, and he stood up and wanted to leave the piano room. He suddenly felt dizzy when he stood up.

"Niannan! What's wrong with you, Niannan?" Tang Shuo stepped forward to hold Wen Niannan and asked nervously.

Wen Niannan's headache seemed to explode, and his eyes were dizzy. He raised his hand and patted his head vigorously.

"My head hurts..."

Tang Shuo pressed Wen Niannan's hand and said distressedly: "Don't fight, I'll help you to rest on the sofa."

"No...no, I can just walk over by myself.