Chapter 177 Hey, I'll Feed You Congee, OK?

Gu Yansheng felt that the person in his arms slowly disappeared, and only then found that Wen Niannan was crying and falling asleep, raising his hand and gently wiping away the tears and helping him to lie down.

"Go to sleep...it won't hurt anymore when you fall asleep"

Tang Shuo stood at the door outside the ward for a long time, until Gu Yansheng helped Wen Niannan lie down to rest after he opened the door and walked in.

Gu Yansheng heard the opening of the door and turned his head to look. When he saw that it was Tang Shuo, his eyes flickered slightly: "Let's go out and talk."

Gu Yansheng leaned against the wall in the corridor, exhausted, and turned his head to look at Tang Shuo: "You How do you know that he is in the hospital? Did you watch the live broadcast?"

Suddenly thinking of something, Gu Yansheng frowned and said, "Is the live broadcast of the accident video also posted? Damn, I'm going to toss on the Internet again." Tang Shuo clenched his fists and watched it.  Looking at the person across the eye, he said coldly: "Niannan suffered a recurrence of her leg injury because she blocked the car yesterday...right?"

 " Yes" at Call "Gu Yansheng , do you want to protect him or kill him? You? Do you want to kill Nian Nan like you killed my brother?"

Gu Yansheng saw the hatred in Tang Shuo's eyes and said in a deep voice, "I said that your brother's matter has nothing to do with me. I don't know who you were provoked. But I won't admit what I haven't done!"

"Heh...you still don't want to admit it? I don't want to hurt Niannan in the fight between us. How about our fair competition by our abilities? But I don't I'll let you go. "

Tang Shuo understands that no matter how much he stops Gu Yansheng, he won't give up on Wen Niannan, so he will play fairly.

"Okay... Let's play fairly, and see who quits first."

Gu Yansheng thought of Xiao Li's injury, and said sharply: "I will find out what happened to Xiao Li. If it turns out that he did it in the end, then I must personally handle Mo Beiyi. Send to prison, even if he escapes back to Country Z!"

Wang Qi walked over with a stack of diagnostic reports, and the two who watched the Cold War stopped talking and sighed.

"I'm Mr. Wen's attending doctor Wang Qi. The doctor who received Mr. Wen last night asked me to come over and take his condition."

Gu Yansheng quickly stood up and grabbed the diagnosis report from Wang Qi, frowning and looking at it. Inquired: "When did you start showing him a leg injury?"

"Last year, when he was hospitalized with wounds and mental problems, I remember Mr. Wen was just divorced at that time."

Wang Qi glanced at Tang Shuo. He looked at Gu Yansheng indifferently.

Gu Yansheng's hand stiffened and did not speak. He flipped through the diagnosis report for a long time, and said in a deep voice: "This is not his complete diagnosis report. I will call out his records from a few years ago to you tomorrow."

"You personally adjust me How can I let President Gu put my ex-madam at ease in my treatment, I may have this ability."

"I investigated you when I first learned that you were Niannan's attending doctor last year, and I knew you were in the bone. Injury treatment is the top domestic technology."

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to look at Wang Qi, and said coldly: "Otherwise...Do you think I would be relieved to treat him at first?"

Wang Qi shrugged and said, "His leg Surgery is needed, otherwise it will never be good, but Mr. Wen is unwilling to undergo surgery." "Why... he is unwilling to undergo surgery?"

"I don't know that."

Tang Shuo turned and walked to the ward to take a look. But Gu Yansheng was stopped.

Gu Yansheng strode nervously to the door and said in a low voice, "What are you doing?"

"I'll go in and see him."

"Niannan is very tired now and needs a rest. He sleeps very shallow when he is sick, and you will wake him up. "

Tang Shuo suddenly became angry, and said every word: "I took care of him in the hospital the last time he had a stomach bleeding. I know better than you how to take care of the patient. He is hospitalized and needs someone to take care of him."

Gu Yansheng stood in front of the door sternly. : "It's enough for me to take care of him."

Tang Shuo was about to say something. Suddenly the phone rang, and he hung up when he saw the caller ID. The ringtone rang again as soon as it stopped.

"It seems that Mr. Tang is very busy. It's better to deal with the company's affairs first." In the elevator, Tang Shuo looked at the seven or eight missed calls from Mo Beiyi, and an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes.

He quarreled with Mo Beiyi after sending Wen Niannan home yesterday. Mo Beiyi left the scene midway and was very strange about monitoring.

The reason that made Tang Shuo doubt him was because Mo Beiyi went to Qin's house alone to meet Shen Luoan.

After walking through the elevator, the phone rang again. Tang Shuo said irritably after he got connected: "I said that you will talk about this when you return to China tomorrow. You'd better explain to me why you met Shen Luoan!"

Tang Shuo hung up. After the call, I walked to the door and randomly glanced at the car outside. Suddenly saw a familiar back in the crowd. The back was...

"Si"

Coco...

Tang Shuo's heart trembled suddenly, and he blinked to confirm that he was not looking. Wrong, hurried to the other side of the road to catch up.

"Brother! Brother, don't go!"

Suddenly, a car rushed over and stopped suddenly. Tang Shuo looked up and found that the man was no longer found.

The video of the emergency live broadcast last night was uploaded to the Internet as expected.

In the video, the sound of falling from the bed to the floor is distressing, and many people leave messages about how the condition is and whether they have been sent to the hospital for treatment.

But at this moment, a fan suddenly posted on Weibo saying his own

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !