Chapter 74: Are You Disgusted By Nian Nan?

"What is your expression? You don't want to see me? Why do you show such a disappointed expression when you see me."

Zhou Yuanfeng carried the computer and a few file bags in his hand, put it on the table aside, and looked up at Gu Yansheng . .

It took a long time to hear an impatient voice: "No."

"Do you think I'm blind? The disappointment in my eyes can't stop you, who do you think is here?"

"I didn't think anyone."

Zhou Yuanfeng said in his eyes . Shen Xiang had guessed something, and turned his head to ask Xu Shu who was aside: "Uncle Xu, is

Niannan at home?" When Gu Yansheng heard him ask Wen Niannan, a panic flashed in his eyes and suddenly turned his head and stared at Zhou Yuanfeng.

"Madam left at noon and haven't returned."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Gu Yansheng's eyes with such a meaning, which made the other party want to hit someone.

"Where's my aunt?" "Waiting for you in the study room upstairs." "Okay, then I'll go up and copy the files to her."

Gu Yansheng went to the door and looked outside, turned and walked to the living room to see Xu Shu was holding some from the basement Things go out.

"What is this?"

"The old lady asked me to loosen the soil on the flowerbed under the window sill and plant flowers. The lady likes to grow small plants. She will be very happy when she sees it."

"Oh, go."

Gu Yansheng turned around Walking upstairs, Uncle Xu suddenly said: "Sir, would you like to come too?"

"I don't like the smell of soil, it's too dirty."

Seeing that my husband was unwilling, Uncle Xu wisely walked to the flower bed with a tool Fiddling.

Gu Yansheng stopped, turned his head and looked at the flowerbed outside.

In the first year of marriage, Wen Niannan raised a lot of plants on the balcony. He would go to the balcony to water them every day. When he came out of the balcony, he would have a small smile on his face.

Later, when Gu Yansheng went to the balcony to smoke, he did not see a pot of succulents on the shelf.

The wind was a bit strong that day, and a gust of wind blew over. The pot of plants fell and hit Gu Yansheng's shoulders. The plants had just been watered, and the sticky soil fell directly on his chest. The shirt and suit were covered with mud.

Gu Yansheng was taken aback for a moment, and when he lowered his head and saw that his body was full of dirty and unpleasant mud, his face instantly turned black.

Wen Niannan just came down from the stairs, and the expression on his face froze after seeing the mud on his clothes.

Gu Yansheng forgot what he said at the time, but since that day there hasn't been a pot of plants in the house.

"What are you thinking?"

Gu Yansheng turned his head and looked at Zhou Yuanfeng's voice from the upper floor.

Zhou Yuanfeng walked down slowly, but his eyes kept staring at him.

"I heard my aunt said that neither you nor Niannan want to go to the concert?"

"I'm too lazy to accompany him."

"Then why would Niannan refuse? I don't bother to accompany you? It seems that you are disgusted by Niannan. "

Gu Yansheng clenched his hands slightly, his eyes filled with impatience: "Does it have anything to do with you?" Zhou Yuanfeng suddenly pulled out two tickets and deliberately lifted them up and shook them in front of Gu Yansheng's eyes.

"Are you sure you really don't want it? This is what I took my heart to help you."

"I said, I don't need it."

"This ticket can go backstage to meet the piano master, I remember

Niannan has liked this piano master before, and he definitely wants to go." Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at his hesitant friend, a glint flashed in his eyes, and deliberately said: "Since you don't need it, then I will go by myself. Looked."

He was about to turn around and leave, and suddenly the ticket in his hand was snatched away.

Looking back, he looked at Gu Yansheng with questioning eyes.

Gu Yansheng looked at the ticket in his hand and was a little dazed. He just saw Zhou Yuanfeng was leaving and hurriedly grabbed it.

"Didn't you say that you don't want it?"

"Why don't you, it's a waste to go for a guy like you who doesn't understand music." After that, he turned and hurried upstairs.

Wen Niannan came out of the hospital