Chapter 140: Flashback

Gu Yansheng walked out of the cuckoo restaurant danglingly, his eyes were a little fuzzy, the steps in front of him couldn't stand firmly and almost fell. A hand suddenly appeared in front of him to support him, Gu Yansheng was startled, and then a flash of light flashed in his eyes.

"Wen Niannan"

Gu Yansheng thought it was Wen Niannan who saw him chase him out and looked up at the person in front of him.

"Yan Sheng, what's wrong with Yan Sheng?" It was Shen Luoan...

Shen Luoan was reaching out to support him, looking at him worriedly.

"It's okay, I'm a little dizzy, just go back and have a rest."

Gu Yansheng grabbed the loss in his eyes, gently pushed away the hand holding his own, and said solemnly: "Why are you here?"

"I...I miss you so much. If you don't see me, I think coming to the cuckoo restaurant we often come to can bring back our memories."

Shen Luoan lowered his head and pretended to be aggrieved, standing aside pitifully.

Gu Yansheng took a look and turned his gaze, looking at the ring on his hand, his eyes darkened: "I'm very busy lately and I don't have time."

Both knew that the reason was false, but none of them broke.

Just as Shen Luoan was about to say something, he suddenly saw the blood on Gu Yansheng's collar and said in shock: "You bleed? I'll take you to the hospital."

Gu Yansheng took a step back and said, "No, I will call Xiao Li to pick it up. It's too late, you go back first."

Shen Luoan's body stiffened, and suddenly he saw the off-road vehicle slowly coming not far behind Gu Yansheng, and a glint flashed in his eyes.

"Yan Sheng, be careful of falling down."

Shen Luoan suddenly stepped forward and hugged Gu Yansheng. Gu Yansheng reacted a little slower because of dizziness, and he didn't have time to push away.

Wen Niannan in the car looked out the window at random, but just happened to see the two hugging each other, her eyes flickering slightly.

"What are you doing?" Gu Yansheng pushed Shen Luoan away and staggered back. My head hurts...the figures in front of me are a little fuzzy... "I'm afraid you will fall, I'll send you back."

Shen Luoan saw that Gu Yansheng's eyes were a little loose, as if he would faint in the next second.

Sure enough, Gu Yansheng's eyes went dark and fell to the ground.

"Yan Sheng, shall I send you back?"

There was no response.

A gleam of light flashed in Shen Luoan's eyes, and he was unconscious as expected.

Knocking...

"Come on." Aunt Lan put on her coat and opened the door, but she saw Shen Luoan at the door.

"Why it's you again? What's wrong with my husband?"

"He hurt his head, but he refused to go to the hospital and insisted on going home, so I sent it back." After saying that, Shen Luoan pushed Aunt Lan and helped Gu Yansheng upstairs. When passing by the study, he stopped and glanced at the study, a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes.

Aunt Lan thought that Shen Luoan would stay here and refused to leave, but she didn't expect to come down and leave soon.

After leaving, Shen Luoan went to Qin's house with what he had just obtained.