Chapter 71: Be a Normal Husband

In the room, Wen Nienan leaned against the door and stroked his chest. He breathed a sigh of relief after hearing no sound outside, and walked to the bed wearily.

His head started to ache again, and his body staggered and sat on the side of the bed, his hand slammed on the wooden board with a sharp ding sound.

Wen Niannan looked down at the ring on the floor that he wore on the ring finger of his right hand, slowly raised his hand to his eyes, staring at the ring in a daze.

This ring was worn by Gu Yansheng at the wedding scene when he got married. His mother said that Gu Yansheng personally went to Country F to customize it. It was made a year before the wedding and it was reserved for future marriage partners.

Wen Niannan gently stroked the lines on the ring on his hand, a touch of sadness flashed in his eyes.

At least this is the only proof that he and Gu Yansheng are husband and wife. Only he and Gu Yansheng have it in the world. Only it is the only thing that belongs to him in this marriage.

Maybe... after the divorce, you can take it away, which is the only thought of this marriage.

Wen Niannan took off the windbreaker on her body and took the medicine. He opened the cabinet beside the bed and put it in. He wanted to put the medicine on the lowest level where it was not easy to see.

Take a photo from the bottom of the cabinet. There are many students in the photo, a group of youthful teenagers in school uniforms.

This is a group photo taken after the basketball game held by the school in the second year of high school. It is also the only group photo of him and Gu Yansheng.

Their school won that game. In the photo, Gu Yansheng still had a slight smile on his immature face. Wen Nienan was standing less than two meters away from him, with a happy smile on his face.

Looking at the appearance of the childish young man, Wen Niannan recalled the same self as a fool.

After Gu Yansheng helped himself at the banquet, he, who didn't like to attend banquets, began to follow his father to various banquets every day, just to see him more.

Because Gu Yansheng's identity is extraordinary, every time he attends a banquet, he will be surrounded by many people, and Wen Niannan always sits in the corner and looks at him foolishly.

-When attending the Zhou family banquet, Wen's father was too busy to socialize and did not have time to take care of Wen Niannan, and asked him to eat something to wait for him.

Wen Niannan took a plate of cakes and was about to serve the juice next to him. Suddenly someone hit him, and the juice spilled over his clothes.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't see it, are you okay?"

Wen Niannan looked down at the stains on his clothes and the cream on the cake, raised his head and smiled and said: "It's okay, I'll just go to the bathroom to clean up. "

I'm really sorry." With the sound of the faucet in the bathroom, Wen Niannan took some water and wiped the juice and cream on the clothes, but the more he wiped it, the whiteness of the cream was fainted.

"Hey... I knew I won't wipe it, the more I wipe it." 

There was footsteps at the door, and Wen Niannan, who turned on the tap, did not hear the footsteps, and was still fighting against the clothes.

The door was pushed open, and a man in white formal attire came in with an impatient expression on his face. He was taken aback when he saw someone in the bathroom.

"I knew I didn't wipe it, the more I wipe it." The person by the pool sighed slightly, his voice full of frustration.

"A mouthful o suddenly stretched out a well-knotted hand in front of him, holding a light blue handkerchief in his hand.

After hearing the sound, Wen Niannan looked at it blankly. When he saw that face, his eyes were full of astonishment, and he froze in place without responding.

"Are you okay? Wipe your handkerchief. Wipe it cleaner."

"Huh? Oh, okay."

Wen Niannan took the handkerchief in the other's hand blankly, raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, only feeling good. Hot, lowering his head and avoiding his gaze, said, 

"Thank you for your handkerchief."

The man nodded slightly and walked in. Wen Niannan was still standing still, looking at the handkerchief in his hand, and the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously.

When the man came out, he was still staring at the handkerchief with a smirk, until the sound of the tap beside him woke him up.

An impatient voice came from outside the door: "Gu Yansheng, what are you doing? There are so many people waiting for you outside, don't upset your aunt."