Chapter 197: Gu Yansheng painstakingly planned a lie

Enduring the pain, Wen Niannan raised his hand and picked up the musical note necklace in his neck with some effort, but found that there was a break in the necklace. 

Suddenly some blurry pictures flashed in my mind, the person standing in front of the car walking towards him in the rainy night, while he was lying on the ground unable to move, his whole body was so painful that he could not breathe.

The broken musical note necklace stained with blood on the ground was particularly conspicuous, and he gradually lost consciousness.

Wen Niannan seemed to feel that someone was picking him up, but he couldn't see the other person's face.

Father Wen and Tang Shuo walked in while talking about something. He was taken aback when he saw the person waking up in the bed, and hurriedly walked over to the bed.

"Niannan, you finally...finally woke up."

Tang Shuo stepped forward and held his hand. Father Wen hurriedly poured a glass of water to help Wen Niannan feed the water.

Seeing Wen Niannan's expression a little unnatural, Tang Shuo said, "Niannan , is it still hurting ?" Wen Niannan looked at his father and said, 

"How long have I been in a coma?"

"You were hit by a car in an alley and fell into a coma a lot. God, I'm finally awake now." Tang Shuo glanced at the necklace Wen Niannan had been holding in his hand, his eyes flickered slightly, and asked, "

Niannan , do you remember what happened in the alley?" Wen Niannan looked at the necklace. , His body stiffened slightly, and he said: "I remember...Shen Luoan asked me to get back the necklace, and then there was a dispute. I was pushed out and hit my car... Gu Yansheng's."

Tang Shuo looked at Father Wen.

Looking at the other party for a moment, Tang Shuo seemed to think of something, and said, "Do you remember what Shen Luoan said to you?" Wen Niannan tried hard to recall what happened that night, but he only remembered the hand that Shen Luoan pushed him. With Gu Yansheng who got out of the car.

"I can't remember."

Tang Shuo secretly breathed a sigh of relief and whispered: "Yes, Gu Yansheng drove you and Shen Luoan pushed you. They hurt you so badly that you almost lost your life. Don't think about it if you don't remember it.

" Tang Shuo?" Father Wen glanced at Tang Shuo, but sighed without explaining.

In fact, after the fire broke out, Gu Yansheng called from the hospital to see them.

When they arrived, they saw Gu Yansheng, who was lying in the hospital with a pale face, his arm was badly injured and his clothes were covered with blood.

But what Gu Yansheng said to them that night surprised him.

Father Wen asked in shock: "What did you say?"

"I hope you can help me hide from him. Don't tell him about the video, and don't tell him about my injury. I have helped him clear the obstacles on the road. The Qin family and Shen Luoan will never hurt him anymore. I only hope that he can continue to make his favorite music." It wasn't until the Qin Group incident broke out that Father Wen knew that Gu Yansheng did it for his little thoughts. So much.

Although the Gu Group won this confrontation, it also hurt the enemy by one thousand and eight hundred.

The fire was caused by the anxious President Qin who wanted to die with Gu Yansheng.

Tang Shuo clenched his hand slightly, and said: "If you tell the truth, Nian Nan will definitely forgive you, don't you? Don't you still love him? Why are you hiding from him..."

"I know... I know after I said it. He will forgive me, and even feel guilty for hurting Gu because of himself, but I don't want him to do this."

Gu Yansheng looked at the ring marks on his hands with red eyes, choked up and said, "Maybe I am really his calamity. Well, I have been hurting him since the first time I met him. The kidnapping that year caused him to almost die...and this time I rammed him into serious injuries. I watched him being rescued in the rescue room...

My heart hurts to the point of bleeding..." Gu Yansheng sat up to resist the pain, his voice trembling slightly: "I asked you to make up a lie to him. Don't tell him what I did for him. I will bear all the sins. So he won't feel guilty..."

Father Wen and Tang Shuo took Wen Niannan to do various inspections.

The doctor took the report looked at the opening:. "He subconsciously reluctant to accept this reality, so his brain he closed this memory protection, a lot of experience in a car accident and a major blow people will happen,"

Wen Father worried: "When will he recover?"

"This only needs to be stimulated, such as taking him to the scene of the incident, or seeing a psychiatrist for adjustment. In fact, since the brain will block this memory, it must be right. What he couldn't accept, it would be better to forget."

On the way back from the doctor's office, Tang Shuo spoke suddenly.

"Uncle Wen, Niannan doesn't remember what happened at that time now, maybe this is the best for him."

Father Wen stopped, turned his head to look at Tang Shuo, and sighed: "Forget what Shen Luoan said. No matter what the words are, it will only be more painful when I think about it. If you don't remember, forget it."

Gu Yansheng is now hiding from Wen Niannan, and he can't reach the hurdle in his heart.

In that case... it's better to not remember... Qin Qibai looked at his father who had been reluctant to speak since he came back from the hospital. He knew that his father must have caused the fire. But he did not expect that Gu Yansheng would save his father in the fire.

Within a few days, Qin's father announced his retirement, and went to a foreign branch alone.

What happened that day? Why did my father become like this?

Almost all the business community at this time knew that the Gu Group had changed hands.

Gu Yansheng disappeared after the fire, and the president of the Gu Group It became Zhou Yuanfeng, and there was no media report on this kind of big news. Many people speculate that it is related to WE Wen Niannan, because the concert on the same day as the engagement banquet was cancelled and both of them disappeared. Even if the comments about Gu's name will be deleted soon, they can't stop the discussion.

[Damn! The president turned into Zhou Yuanfeng, and the godson succeeded in taking the post]

[Strange, WE's concert was also engaged on the same day as Mr. Gu, and disappeared]

[Mr. Gu was still searching for it some time ago , but it was all gone ]

[WE Gone? I didn't see him since I saw it]

[The Qin Group was seriously injured this time, and it was the fire and the president was injured]

[Why didn't Mr. Gu's hot search recently? I'm not used to it]

[Some fans saw WE's father near the hospital two days ago, I don't know if it's true]

But these comments were still not kept, and they were deleted in less than half an hour.

In the hospital, Wen Niannan sat on the bed and looked at the necklace slightly. He always felt that he had overlooked something, but he couldn't remember what it was. Wen Niannan took the phone on the table and turned on Weibo only to realize that something seemed to be different.

He couldn't find any Weibo of Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan, and even the previous news was gone.

"How could this happen?" Wen Niannan put down the phone in shock.

"Is it really like what Dad said, Gu Yansheng escaped because he hit someone..."

Gu Yansheng really has been playing tricks on himself... Shen Luoan is already engaged to Gu Yansheng, why do you want to kill him? Why did Gu Yansheng ram into his car at this moment... "Xiao Nian, how do you feel?" Father Wen looked at Wen Niannan in a daze and asked.

Wen Niannan squeezed his hand, his eyes flickered slightly: "Dad, I want to get better soon, I want to continue playing the piano."

At the star-studded music awards ceremony, the host is introducing the tunes of the performance.

"The next thing to play is our favorite WE, he brought his championship winning song!"

-The man in a white dress with a gentle smile bowed slightly and walked to the piano to play.

After the performance, there was loud applause. Wen Niannan got up and bowed, after a few interactions with the host, he went down.

This is the third music award ceremony Wen Niannan has been invited to attend after being discharged from the hospital.

During this period of time, he has been doing rehabilitation training and his body slowly recovered. After he was discharged from the hospital, he devoted himself to work.

The tunes of several TV dramas I wrote before made the drama popular. During this time, Wen Niannan was willing to accept interviews and participated in a popular program, which made his popularity soar.

TV and news are full of news about WE, and people are discussing the first young man in country M to win a world-class piano championship.

When Wen Niannan returned home after recording the show, he saw Father Wen cooked a table full of food, and the father and son sat together and chatted a lot.

Father Wen looked at Wen Niannan, who was full of bright lights discussing his favorite music, and he was very pleased and smiled.

Although I lied to him...but only in this way can Xiao Nian not be caught in the darkness, and can see Xiao Nian's real smile for the things she likes for the music.

Even if Wen Niannan finds out that he deceived him and hates him, it is worth it...

After taking a shower, Wen Niannan was about to read the piano score before going to bed, only to remember that the new song to be released fell in his father's study.

As soon as I approached, I heard the voice of my father arguing with him from the study.

"I know it's wrong to lie to him, but you have also seen the changes after Xiao Nian left that person. Isn't that the purpose of the person who chose to leave? Isn't it to let Xiao Nian leave the darkness..."

Wen Niannan vaguely heard a few words from his father. The voice said in confusion: "It's so late, who is father calling?"

Thinking that it was inconvenient for the company to disturb his father, he turned around and left the study to go back to the room.

Father Wen in the study looked at the transfer book in his hand and said to the end of the phone: "Although our Wen family is not a big family, we won't accept your charity. I won't want these."

"This is Gu Yanshengrang. I gave it, and he left all the company's own shares to you and Nian Nan."

Zhou Wufeng's voice was on the phone...

"Niannian you don't leave me"

"I"

Wen Niannan He opened his eyes and sat up, with fear in his eyes.

Since waking up in the hospital, Wen Niannan has been having nightmares, every time he dreams of Gu Yansheng, whose hands are full of blood, calling his name under the rain.

Every time he tried to walk over to see clearly, he would disappear every time he approached Gu Yansheng.

Thinking of the news he saw on Weibo, Wen Niannan tightly held the necklace around his neck.

While he was doing rehabilitation training in the hospital, the Gu Group posted a Weibo.

Gu Yansheng, President of the Gu Group, announced his resignation and resigned from the company. As the new president, Zhou Yuanfeng, the company's vice president,

Gu Yansheng has left the Gu Group. There is no news...

How could this be... Where did Gu Yansheng go...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !