Chapter 83: Have You Ever Thought...You Are Wrong

Wen Niannan was lying on the bed looking at the moon outside the window, not sleepy at all.

Thinking of the Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan they saw in the library today, they felt tight and buried themselves in the quilt.

What should I do... How should I choose... Offer to divorce and leave the Gu family, or continue the current broken life for the sake of his father's company

... Both the Lu family and the Gu family helped the Wen family... They

helped the Wen family? ...Helped the Wen

family ... The tears of the person under the quilt slipped from his face onto the pillow, and the tears soaked the pillow. Wen Niannan pressed his eyes hard not to let the tears flow out, crying and fell asleep.

In the study, Lu Yun was frowning and calling Zhou Yuanfeng seriously.

"You make arrangements tomorrow. I will meet with people from

Qiyue Group." Zhou Yuanfeng heard Lu Yun's tone different from usual and asked: "Why does President Lu suddenly want to see people from Qiyue? What happened?"

A flash of light flashed in Lu Yun's eyes, and she narrowed the sharpness in her eyes: "You can't let Tang Shuo come in, I have to take

care of it." When Gu Yansheng went downstairs the next day, Aunt Lan was startled. His eyes were bloodshot, and the corners of his mouth were bruised at the corners of his eyes.

"Sir... Have you stayed up all night? Why are your eyes full of bloodshot eyes?"

Gu Yansheng raised his hand and tapped his temple, ignoring Aunt Lan, and went straight to the living room, leaning on the sofa and closing his eyes to rest.

There was footsteps from the stairs, and Gu Yansheng's hands opened his eyes slightly.

Wen Niannan walked down wearing a light blue pajamas, the bandage on his head was removed, revealing shallow marks.

Perhaps noticing his gaze, Wen Niannan turned his head and looked over, but only took a look and then looked away.

"Aunt Lan, I'll help you."

"Hey, good lady."

Wen Niannan brought the porridge over and placed it gently on the table. Suddenly, the chair in front of him was pulled apart, and Gu Yansheng sat down and stared at him.

"Sit down."

Wen Niannan stood there and didn't move. Aunt Lan hurriedly said, "Madam, the food is on the table. There is nothing to help. Go and sit down."

"I'll call my mother to follow. Yuan Feng..."

"The old lady and Zhou

Shaoye went to the company early in the morning and said they would come back in the evening." Wen Niannan was taken aback, and finally turned around and walked to the table and sat down.

When Gu Yansheng saw him ignoring himself completely and lowered his head to eat the porridge in the bowl, his heart felt a little angry.

"Why did you go to the guest room to sleep yesterday?" Suddenly he said a word, and after speaking, Gu Yansheng was also slightly startled.

Wen Nian Nanshou had a meal, lowered his head and looked at the spoon in his hand, and said faintly: "You hate me so much, do I have to put it on my face? Let me stay away from you, this is not what you want ? it "

Gu Yan Sheng a suddenly angry, snapped chopsticks thrown, approached a pinch Wennian Nan's chin and forced him raised his head, cold face and said:" Get away from me, if you want to leave his mother? I will get divorced at a distance and give up the shares under my name. Otherwise, don't pretend to be noble here!"

"Okay, take the shares away."

Gu Yansheng looked at the person who looked at him expressionlessly in front of him, his eyes darkened. "What are you talking about? What tricks do you want to play?"

Wen Niannan's chin was pinched and the pain was unbearable, but he didn't break the hand that pinched his chin, but looked at the angry person indifferently: "You think I am Are you always reluctant to divorce because of the money for the shares? Okay, you take the shares."

"You really pretend to be ignorant and ignorant. You know that my mother is protecting you, and you know that she will not agree to it. The shares are mine. Do you want to take it? I will prepare the documents in a few days. If you really want to let it go, you can take the initiative to fill in the share transfer form!"

Gu Yansheng shook off Wen Niannan and stood up, condescendingly and sternly: "You'd better not play any tricks!"

Wen Niannan looked at the bruised face, restrained the emotions in his eyes, and said faintly: "Gu Yansheng, what do you think it must be recognized by their own right? you can see all eyes are really on it? have you ever wondered, you're wrong ... "

he finished