Chapter 60: Tight Relationship

Wen Niannan had been in a coma for a day and a night, and had no intention of waking up.

Uncle Xu was very worried that he was so anxious that he was hesitant to send it to the hospital, but when he saw Gu Yansheng's sullen expression, he swallowed what he said.

Uncle Xu had to inform Zhou Yuanfeng. Zhou Yuanfeng was surprised to learn that Wen Niannan was still not awake, so he called the family doctor in the old house to check.

As soon as the doctor arrived, Uncle Xu hurried upstairs, explaining his wife's situation as he walked.

Dr. Lin checked Wen Niannan's whole body again. After the examination, he turned around and asked, "Master Gu, have you had a good meal recently?"

Gu Yansheng was taken aback , and replied casually, "I don't know, he had stomach bleeding in the hospital two days ago. In the past few days, Aunt Lan has made him a stomach-nourishing diet."

"Then Madam, has he encountered anything worrying recently?"

Gu Yansheng did not speak, but walked to the sofa and sat down with a cold face. Uncle Xu glanced.

Uncle Xu stepped forward and said, "Recently, there are some bad rumors about the wife on the Internet, and the wife may have seen it, so she is a little worried."

"That's right."

"What's right? Why did he not wake up after sleeping for so long? "Gu Yansheng looked over and asked suspiciously.

"Madam, he has been under great pressure recently, and his nerves are very tight. It seems that he hasn't taken a good rest recently and a little anxious. Because of the excessive fright, he has been sleeping for a long time. Others are fine. Just let him rest. The madam is very weak and needs to be taken care of. You can't toss about it anymore."

"How long will he have to sleep before waking up?"

"I will probably wake up tomorrow, depending on the madam's physical condition."

Dr. Lin saw the brow bone. Suspiciously asked: "But the trauma on this face is..."

"Doctor Lin."

Gu Yansheng looked over with sharp eyes, and said in a gloomy voice: "Don't ask more if you shouldn't ask, don't talk nonsense if you shouldn't say, understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Doctor Lin confessed some precautions and tidied up. After leaving things, Uncle Xu sent the people out of the door. When he reached the door, Dr. Lin suddenly stopped, looked into the room, and said helplessly, "Is the wound caused by the young master?"

Uncle Xu heard one. I froze, and replied: "Yes."

"Naughty! Why is the stomach bleeding? Madam is too weak to allow him to toss like this. I checked him before he got married and he was not so weak. This How did you and Sister Lan take care of you in the past few years?"

Doctor Lin remembered the pale paper face he had just seen. The child who was so well-behaved and beautiful at the beginning, but now has lost the smile he used to be, he suddenly felt distressed: "They have always been Are you all getting along like this?"

Uncle Xu sighed and said helplessly: "We have nothing to do. The relationship between the two of them has been very tight. After the return of the surname Shen, the husband was even more indifferent to his wife, so he could only let the old lady come back this time. It's processed."

Gu Yansheng walked to the balcony irritably and lit a cigarette. The smoke ring filled his eyes and made his vision a little hazy. He turned his head and looked at the well-behaved sleeping person on the bed for a long time.

The face of the person on the bed was exceptionally pale, and he couldn't help feeling a little upset when he thought of Wen Niannan, who was originally stubborn and refused to give up, looked at him desperately when he was about to be locked in the basement.

Nervous tension...excessive pressure...is he so anxious because of the video?