Chapter 155: Shen Luoan Escaped

Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes darkened, and he smiled and said, "Yes...Is it? This smell may be on the plane."

"I don't believe it, this smell is obviously you and that person..."

Gu Yansheng suddenly interrupted Gu. Lin's words looked at Zhou Yuanfeng and said solemnly:

 "Are you going back to the country?"

"I'll stay for a while, some private matters need to be dealt with."

Zhou Yuanfeng sat on the sofa and looked at Gu Yansheng as if he stopped talking. Something to say.

"Gu Lin, you go first."

Zhou Yuanfeng sighed after seeing Gu Lin left, and said, "Do you have anything to ask me?"

Gu Yansheng lowered the emotion in his eyes and said solemnly, 

"I will Shen Luoan has been sent to Gu Zhuang...Why are you hiding from me with my mother?"

Zhou Yuanfeng turned his head in shock, "Do you...know what happened back then? All of them?"

"Perhaps all...I'm not sure Shen Luoan still has it. I didn't hide anything from me."

"We didn't mean to tell you, but Niannan didn't want to get your guilt. 

He wanted you to really fall in love with him, so he has been working hard for the past few years, but after Shen Luoan comes back, you Doing more and more, it pushed him farther and farther."

Gu Yansheng took a breath, squeezed his hand and said: "I know he feels he is about to collapse after suffering such a serious injury to save me. Now he dreams of him all the time every night. In his dream he is covered with wounds and asks why I treat him like this...I..."

"Then what did you do? Go to him?"

"I went to him, he didn't Pay attention to me...Don't let me approach, I want to apologize to him and talk to him...but he hates me...I don't know what to do. He was very resistant to my approach at the banquet yesterday. I..."

Gu Yansheng treated him to him these days. Everything Wen Niannan did was told Zhou Yuanfeng.

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at his friends who had lost a lot of weight in front of him, and sighed: "You are really an emotional idiot. You have done so many bastard things over the years. Do you think normal people will forgive you just because you like it? "

Gu Yansheng pressed his painful head, his eyes filled with confusion.

"I can't control my temper. I don't know what else I can do. I really want to see him, but as soon as I show up in front of him, he...will be very angry...but if I don't see him, how can I make him forgive Me?"

Zhou Yuanfeng had never thought that one day Gu Yansheng would ask him how to confess to chasing people.

"You didn't let him see your changes, why would he forgive you? A Sheng, the xìng son of Niannan, I know very well that when he recognizes a person, that person is everything to him, but if he gives up... Then you do No matter how much it is, if you want to make up for it, let him feel that you are good to him."

Gu Yansheng stared at the person in front of him blankly: "Feel that I treat him well?"

I can only remind you of the right Direction, but I won't tell you how to do it, it depends on you. "

I know..."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at the glasses case in his hand, his eyes darkened: "A Sheng, actually... Nian Nan is living very well now. He has a career he likes and a peaceful life with friends. You are separated. , Maybe..."

"Maybe what? Do you want me to fulfill him and others? dream! he's mine! It can only be my Gu Yansheng! How can I...let me give it to someone 82268226"

"You hurt him too deeply, he can't..."

Gu Yansheng stood up suddenly and knocked the ashtray on the table to the ground, his face solemnly said: "Enough. I don't need your hands on my affairs with him, I will do it myself, and I will let him see my changes. "

You have a bad face right now. If you have been having nightmares and insomnia, you can go to a psychiatrist to change your grumpy temper. "

Zhouyuan Feng faint eyes looked at him, turned and walked Wang Menwai, but was stopped.

"Let Gu Lin take you back." In the parking lot, Gu Lin was watching a video while sitting in the back seat holding the computer in his hand.

In the video, Gu Yansheng was cutting cakes with Lu Yun at the seventeenth birthday party, and it was rare that he was laughing.

Gu Lin pursed his mouth slightly and smiled at the car window.

Zhouyuan Feng car left the parking lot, people see in the rearview mirror, frowning: "What are you doing?"

"I'm learning my brother ah, you see I'm a lot like him '? "

Like ... really like . " "you said if I went to see this concept elder brother Nan, he will ... " cell phone suddenly rang, Zhouyuan Feng face panic pick up the phone into his pocket.

The smile on Gu Lin's mouth gradually diminished. You have to look at the driver and say :