Chapter 161: I'm Sorry

There was an overturned empty wine bottle on the ground. Gu Yansheng had already drunk too much, and he wanted to get himself drunk.

This way the head will no longer hurt, and you won't see Wen Niannan's back covered with injuries and leaving as soon as you close your eyes...

Gu Yansheng stood up on the sofa and rubbed his dizzy head, his eyes a little hazy In a daze, opened the door and walked out.

The elevator stopped on the 12th floor, and Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo walked out of the elevator.

"It's really close to the studio, and the environment is also good.

Next time Niannan talks about cooperation, you can come here." Tang Shuo asked someone to talk about the project on the 12th floor. Wen Nian happened to go to the studio to get scores and finish. Dongxi Tang Shuo also brought Wen Niannan.

"No, usually in the studio."

The two came to the reserved private room, opened the door and walked in. They were already waiting inside.

"Mr Tang, hello."

Tang Shuo greeted a few people and sat down, Wen Niannan sat aside and listened to their conversation.

Wen Niannan found that the few people sitting opposite were familiar, as if they had seen it somewhere.

"According to the requirements of the project, we feel that compared with Qiyue, Gu's family is more in line with our requirements. We only need to talk about the next steps in detail..." Wen Niannan heard the voice and looked over, and the other party saw him. For a moment, he smiled politely and looked away.

He remembered that the person sitting across from him was someone Gu Yansheng had been promoting since three years ago.

Three years ago, this person's company was just getting started. Gu Yansheng liked his ability to bring him up. Later, he became stronger and stronger, but since last year he has been at odds with Gu, thinking that he was suppressed by Gu Yansheng.

The other two are also members of Gu's cooperative company, but they are now talking about cooperation with Qi Yue.

Wen Niannan kept staring at the people on the opposite side and caught Tang Shuo's attention. Tang Shuo looked at the person Wen Niannan was staring at, and a strange color flashed in his eyes.

"Niannan, do you know him? This is President Lin."

The man glanced at Tang Shuo and nodded, then said: "Yes, I remember Mr. Wen. I met him several times before." Wen Niannan He did not speak, but the hand holding the cup tightened, pretending to be relaxed: "I don't remember, but I just think Lin's tie is pretty, and I took a look at it."

Tang Shuo's eyes darkly looked at Lin's. Tie, said:

"If you like it, we will buy one tomorrow."

"Yeah."

When Tang Shuo talked to a few people about work, he was completely different, his eyes became cold and calm, as if he had changed people.

Wen Niannan had never thought that Tang Shuo had changed so much from before, but he didn't seem to have changed. He was still the one who could laugh in front of him.

Tang Shuo is indeed smart. Since high school, he has been the best in everything. The teacher also liked him the most. Every time he practiced a few times, he remembered all the songs. It has not been long since he took over Qiyue. Adapt quickly.

Gradually, the content of the next conversation changed to talk with the company's Jiāo, and Wen Niannan clearly felt that Tang Shuo was avoiding him.