Chapter 151: A Hug in the Banquet Hallway

Gu Yansheng rushed into the piano room and opened the cabinet to see the ring box. His hand trembled and took out the ring.

Looking at the repaired but still obvious fracture on the ring, a bit of bitterness flashed in his eyes, and he firmly squeezed the ring in his hand.

The one-minute audio in the restored call log completely broke Gu Yansheng.

After knowing that the ring was fake, Wen Niannan didn't ask himself, but silently repaired the ring.

Gu Yansheng felt the pain in his heart like a knife cut, and said in a trembled voice: "How much did you love me at the beginning... Only after knowing that the wedding ring is fake..." 

After three years of wearing the wedding ring, he found it was fake. Yes... but I saw it in someone else's hand...

Gu Yansheng took off the ring in his hand, looked at the two rings in his hand, and gently placed it in the box and held it tightly.

"It's so obvious that you don't doubt how much you trust me..." 

But at that time, Wen Niannan had never seen the real "eternity" in Gu Yansheng's hands up close. Naturally, he didn't know that his own was fake and never I suspect that someone I love will give him a fake.

Gu Yansheng in the piano room just sat on the ground all night without closing his eyes.

When I went to the company the next day, I didn't notice the eyes of everyone looking at him.

Sure enough, Gu Yansheng accidentally liked Weibo and was seen by fans, and it suddenly became lively.

[Did you admit this? Even wedding rings can be faked] [You even liked it directly with your own number. Is this your response? ]

[Gu's group will go bankrupt, the money is probably used to buy hot searches, distressed]

[The ring is still worn by President Gu. I thought it was infatuation, but I didn't expect it to be such a reason]

[The scumbag really hammered! Two boats! ]

[I know this ring. This ring is called Eternal. It seems to be a brand famous for its exquisite workmanship. It is also known as a ring that lasts longer than love. It is the last work of the hottest master in foreign countries before retirement]

[The origin is so big? The name Eternal is ironic]

[It must have been very painful during the divorce, Mr. Gu turned out to be this kind of person]

This time, the Gu Group did not make any response. Two days have passed since there was no clarification and no hot search. it seems to be admitted to accept reviled 7 Chiang party, gathered a giant city of Chiang party. When Wen Niannan came in, it was obvious that a lot of eyes were cast on him, which made Wen Niannan, who was a little uncomfortable with so many people, want to escape.

He originally came with Tang Shuo, but Tang Shuo said that he would come later to discuss something with Mr. Jiang, so he asked him to come first on behalf of the Qiyue Group.

At this moment and moment, the identity of Wen Nianfen who participated in the banquet again changed.

He is no longer the wife of the Gu family...He is

the person on the scene who looks here from time to time and talks about him with the people around him.

"Isn't this Mr. Gu's wife? Why did he come? Isn't he divorced?"

"It's divorced. Didn't you see that Mr. Gu is not around him."

"Haha, even if he is not divorced, he still can't get Mr. Gu. Is it your heart?"

"Weird, Tang Shuo is not with him today . Did he fall out of favor?"

"Tang Shuo is probably busy checking his brother's affairs now. Of course he won't have time to pay attention to him. His brother might be Tang. With

Shuodong 's hands, there is nothing that the brothers can do to seize power." Wen Niannan didn't want to listen anymore, so he got up and walked to the rest area, wanting to be quiet for a while.

"Hey? Mr. Gu? Didn't Mr. Gu come today?" A

voice suddenly came from behind. Wen Niannan felt stiff when he heard it, and slowly turned his head.

After seeing that the two people behind him were drinking and talking about the Gu's project, the strange color in his eyes disappeared.

When he walked to the wine area, suddenly a hand patted his shoulder, Wen Niannan took a step back with a trembling breath.

Although the Jiang family's banquet was not held in the last villa, Wen Niannan would still involuntarily remember the kidnapping at the time, and his nerves became tense.

"Wen Niannan?"

Wen Niannan turned around and saw that a familiar person was looking at him.

"You are?"

"Shao Ling, I'm pretending to be garlic. I'm Shen Luo'an's uncle. Where did you and Gu

Yansheng take that guy?" Wen Niannan was startled at Shen Luo'an and turned his head.

"Shen Luoan? I don't understand what you are talking about."

Shen Tianhao sneered: "Wen Niannan, you can't deceive me by pretending to be stupid. Shen Luoan was taken away from home by Gu Yansheng and has not been able to contact him. Who else can you do without you!" Shen Tianhao deliberately lowered his voice and growled.

Only Shen Luoan knew where the things he took from the Gu family study last time were stored, and he still needed to use this thing to cooperate with the Qin family against Gu Yansheng.

Wen Niannan was stunned when he heard it, and said in error: "He took...Shen Luoan away?"

He thought that Gu Yansheng would release the person after the interrogation, but he did not expect Shen Luoan to be missing.

"Wen then loaded down boring, where he was brought up,"

Wen Niannan a touch of looked at him and said: "I divorced him, would have no dealings with, and you get out."

Afterwards, pretending to be easy He walked to the rest area, leaving Shen Tianhao with an ugly face.

Wen Niannan sat on the sofa in a daze. He remembered what Gu Yansheng had said the other day, and his eyes flickered slightly.

Suddenly the hall began to lively. It was President Jiang and Mrs. Jiang who came down from the upper floor, and Tang Shuo came down with them behind them.

Tang Shuo combed the hair that he usually dangled up a bit more mature, still with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

Tang Shuo scanned the crowd, and when he saw the person who was looking at him not far away, he nodded with a little smile in his eyes and walked over.

"Niannan, what are you thinking about?"

"Huh? Nothing, waiting for you."

"It's boring . I was discussing a project with the Jiang Group just now. As long as we win this project, the company can take a big step. I'm sorry for ignoring you."

Wen Niannan shook his head and chuckled softly: "There is nothing to ignore or ignore, how can it be so squeamish, Tang Shuo, you are doing well now, come on."

"Well, let's do it together." Mr.

Jiang After beckoning Tang Shuo to pass, Tang Shuo stood up and said a word to Wen Niannan and passed.

After Tang Shuo left, the smile on Wen Niannan's face gradually disappeared, his eyes were full of fatigue, he sighed lightly, and pressed his aching leg.

Tang Shuo was a little drunk after toasting a cup of wine. He looked at the time and continued talking with Mr. Jiang. Mr. Jiang left when he saw a friend came over.

"Oh, this is President Tang? The new President Tang?"

Tang Shuo heard the voice and turned to look at the person behind him. Xiao Qihao and Qin Qibai came over and looked at him with a smile.

Tang Shuo ignored it and continued to watch the company's meeting content sent by the secretary on the phone.

Qin Qibai pointed to the red wine aside, Xiao Qihao walked over and took the wine, and sat on the sofa.

"Oh, it's your brother who is interesting. He speaks nicely and knows how to do things, you? Tsk tsk , almost! It's a pity that your brother is so young..."

"President Xiao Qin, what do you want to say?"

Qin Qibai narrowed his eyes and suddenly moved closer. opening: "I know you grab Gu Yan Sheng business in secret, he should also have an eye, close Yi eyes did not pursue the matter, in the final analysis because there Which is right?"

Qin Qibai raised his eyes and looked at the person sitting on the sofa looking at the phone in the distance. Tang Shuo squeezed his hand, raised his head and drank the wine in his hand.

"Even though Gu Yansheng is emotionally slow, he is not stupid. Look at the hot searches on the Internet. It was him. In the past, Gu Yansheng hadn't posted a photo on the Internet for several years, and all of them were deleted in one second. Now he is no longer pressed Don't you just want everyone to know?" After

Qin Qibai drank his wine, he reached out to get another glass of red wine. Xiao Qihao glanced at him and shook his head, raising his hand to push the red wine glass away.

Tang Shuo's eyes darkened when he heard it. Indeed, Gu Yansheng has always been a person who has been in love with Nan for so many years. He has walked into his heart, and he is nothing, and he has never liked a word...

if Gu Yansheng takes the initiative Chasing Wen Niannan, he was afraid that Wen Niannan would be deceived by Gu Yansheng.

But what can he do...

"If he tricks your cold beauty away, tsk tsk, you will not have time to cry, I guess Lu Yun will help him chase Wen Niannan and tell him how to chase him back. , Or find Zhou Yuanfeng. By the way, I remember Zhou Yuanfeng is a master of teasing."

Xiao Qihao accidentally laughed, and Qin Qibo kicked it impatiently.

"What a laugh! Go and get me some food."

"Yes, young master."

Qin Qibai did not speak when seeing Tang Shuo, and continued: "Don't forget that your brother's disappearance is very suspicious of Gu Yansheng, and Or Gu Yansheng did it. I found out that he appeared in the country that day. Perhaps your brother's death was caused by him..."

"Stop! My brother is not dead, he is missing!"

"Well, it's missing, you Do you want revenge? As long as you suppress Gu Yansheng, you can avenge your brother and stay with Wen Niannan, so Tang Shuo... join the Qin family, right?" 

A complex emotion flashed in Tang Shuo's eyes, and he lowered his head. Just when Qin Qibai succeeded in triumph, Tang Shuo woke him up with a word.

"I reject."

"What? Why?"

"Sun Qi is the Qin family, you hurt him."

Qin Qibo was going to be mad: "You! Because of this?"

Tang Shuo got up and left without speaking, but was stopped by Qin Qibo.

"Tang Shuo, you will cooperate with me, and you will soon know that without a strong partner, it will be difficult to move forward."

Tang Shuo took a deep look at him and did not speak, then turned and left.

Tang Shuo went to the bathroom and turned on the faucet to wash his face with cold water. Looking at himself in the mirror, he felt strange.

He arranged his clothes in the mirror and walked out, but when he came to the rest area, he found that there was no one but Wen Niannan's mobile phone on the table.

Where did Niannan go?

He went upstairs and found no one in the bathroom. He walked out of the hall in doubt, but suddenly heard Wen Niannan's voice coming from the glass corridor on the other side.

Tang Shuo walked closer to the glass corridor step by step, suddenly widened his eyes and froze in place... He saw Wen Niannan in the corner of the corridor who was tightly hugged in his arms... and a flash of eyes flashed in the eyes of the person holding Wen Niannan. In a panic, I noticed that Tang Shuo's gaze also looked up.

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !