Chapter 88: This Feels Good In Hand

Wen Niannan was thrown away and took a step back, laughing at herself with a wry smile: "Yes, who I think I am, how could you be jealous for me."

Gu Yansheng's eyes became more cold, and he looked back at Xiao Li.

"Drive, and go to Luo'an's residence."

Xiao Li was a little stunned, and said embarrassed: "But... but don't you have to talk about the project in the afternoon, President Gu? Are you not going?"

Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan coldly. Sternly said: "Go, of course I want to go, take Luo An with me, so that I can introduce them to my love! People!"

Wen Niannan's eyes flashed sadly, and his lips tightened.

Gu Yansheng pushed Xiao Li open the door and sat in the driver's seat. He glanced indifferently at the person on the opposite side of the car and started the car. Xiao Li quickly followed and got into the car.

"You scumbag..." Tang Shuo gritted his teeth angrily and was about to move forward, but Wen Niannan grabbed his clothes.

"Enough Tang Shuo...enough..."

"But he"

"It's okay, I'm okay, I don't care about it anymore."

Gu Yansheng was relieved that he didn't do anything with Tang Shuo anymore. He already...don't need to be like before. Just as silly to expect some so-called response, nothing is needed...

Wen Niannan looked down at her hand suddenly stiffened, the ring was gone...

pale and looked down, finally saw it not far away Just as he was about to pick up a silver ring, Gu Yansheng's car suddenly squeezed past the ring...

until Gu Yansheng's car gradually drove away, and Wen Niannan still stood there without responding.

«-=±r -=±rc"

Wen Niannan walked over and slowly squatted down, picked up the ring and took a look, then put it on his hand again, turned his head and looked at Tang Shuo to the side in a daze, raised his hand and stroked it. Forehead.

"Is the wound on the forehead hurt? "Tang Shuo raised his hand to touch his forehead, but Wen Niannan stepped back and avoided.

"Tang Shuo, leave soon..."

Wen Niannan stepped back a few steps without daring to look at Tang Shuo's expression, and lowered his head.

"Okay... I'm leaving... I'm sorry Niannan, I will definitely protect you, you believe me, I will wait

until I have the ability to come to you." Tang Shuo's eyes seemed to be shining, and there was something in his eyes. A look that cannot be seen through.

When Wen Niannan returned to the villa, he saw that Aunt Lan was looking anxiously at the door, and he was relieved to see him back.

"Where did you go, madam?"

"Walk a few laps

outside ." "It's cold outside, madam, come in and change your clothes."

Wen Niannan looked back at the sunflower seeds in the flower bed and tightened his lips and went upstairs.

Gu Yansheng went to Shen Luoan's residence and brought him to the hotel he had arranged in advance. When the two arrived, someone stood at the door to lead the way.

The final decision on the project that the outside world is fighting for this time is the Jiang family. The Jiang family is a big family in the M country, and the power of the several groups that are coming to the appointment tonight should not be underestimated.

"Yan Sheng, is it appropriate for me to come here? You talk about the project together, I am not suitable."

"Why is it inappropriate? With me, they dare not say anything."

The waiter who led the way opened the door gently, respectfully He bowed and said, "Ms. Gu, here."

Gu Yansheng walked in with a cold face. There were already a few people sitting there drinking and talking. They didn't react much when they saw him coming.

"Hey? President Gu is here too, why didn't you see your mother?"

The man in the gray suit standing by the French window sneered, "I thought that the Gu group would be President Lu, but I didn't expect it was President Gu. It seems you My mother doesn't pay much attention to today's project."

Gu Yansheng ignored the words of a few people and sat on the sofa. Only then did the others see the person behind him.

"Who is this?"

Gu Yansheng held Shen Luoan's hand and sat beside him, and looked at several people with a cold face: "Shen Luoan."

"This is Mr. Gu's wife, right?"

The man standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window came over and glanced at Shen Luoan lightly. Shook the cup in his hand.

"Madam, this is my little lover, the little wild cat raised outside, Mr. Gu