Chapter 173: I Don't Dare To Love Anyone Anymore

After taking a shower, Gu Yansheng walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a bathrobe and opened his arms, walked to the window and lit a cigarette, slowly exhaling the smoke ring.

I shouldn't have threatened Wen Niannan that much yesterday. He suddenly regretted the moment he saw the plea in the other's eyes. Doing so would only make Wen Niannan feel that he was the same as before.

Gu Yansheng looked out the window, his eyes lost in thought.

He has visited a psychiatrist several times, and the doctor's treatment is indeed effective. He has gradually controlled his emotions when facing Wen Niannan.

But when he told the doctor about Wen Niannan's psychological condition, the doctor frowned.

"Mr. Gu, if it is really the same as what you said, then I can tell you with certainty." This person can't stand the stimulation now, don't let him receive any stimulation, otherwise he will have a big accident. "

He is taking anti-depressant yào, and he is also seeing a psychiatrist. Can he recover?" "

It's difficult. Eating yào can only stabilize. At the moment, he can only stabilize his emotions. You can let him do more things that he likes to ease it." "

After coming back from the hospital, he smoked for a long time and contacted the da website. After the live broadcast, he could see Wen Niannan every day, and Wen Niannan played the piano to fans, which he liked.

Ya Guo Zhou Yuanfeng received it last night Lu Yun asked him to go back to help Gu Yansheng for a while, but he didn't want to ding... the phone rang.

[Carrots are not delicious, can you throw it away?]

Zhou Yuanfeng slightly raised the corner of his mouth when he saw the message and replied.

[Carrots are good for the eyes, you have to eat more]

[My eyes are already good, can I not eat it?]

[Ok, are all the other dishes eaten up?]

[Hmm]

[Today I will go back to accompany you early and wait for me at home]

Zhou Yuanfeng smiled softly in his eyes, put down his phone to speed up the company's affairs, and left work more than an hour earlier.

—When I went home and opened the door, I saw Tang Lúnxuan who was leaning on the sofa and reading. Just as he was about to say something, he suddenly received a call from Lu Yun. Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at the person on the sofa and exited the door.

"You recently returned to bs. "It's... Mr. Lu. "

It seems that something really happened inside the Gu family, otherwise he won't let him leave the Yaguo branch and return to China. But

if you go back by yourself...what will Tang Lúnxuan do? Bring him back too...

Wen Niannan came to the studio early. But as soon as I arrived, I saw Gu Yansheng standing at the door holding flowers.

"You...what are you doing here again?" I said I don't want to see you again. "

Wen Niannan ignored Gu Yansheng, opened the door to go in, and was grabbed by his hand.

Gu Yansheng stuffed the flowers in his arms and whispered: "I know you don't want to see me, but I just want to come to the company See if you can't send a bunch of flowers? "

After that, I gave the flower to Wen Niannan and really turned and walked into the car. When I opened the door, I suddenly turned around and looked at the person who was stunned.

"I hope you don't throw it away again... okay?" "

Wen Niannan was startled, raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng, who was staring at him, and turned into the studio without opening.

Wen Niannan put the flowers on the sofa in the piano room, took out a vase on the piano, and did not remove the piano until noon. Go out of the room. But as soon as he went out, he felt something wrong in the eyes of a few employees, even Lingling.

"Lingling, what happened? "

Brother Nan...Weibo, a photo of you and Gu Yansheng sending flowers was taken on Weibo." "

Wen Niannan was taken aback when he heard it, sighed, raised his hand and pressed the sun, and said: "I know." After that, he turned and entered the piano room.

The photos on Weibo were obviously taken by media reporters. They saw Gu Yansheng who was speculating by the fans who watched the live broadcast was also there, so they rushed over without stopping, who knew they were photographed on the first day.

[It's such a beautiful sunflower. Did the two shake hands? ]

[I guessed that the person in the live broadcast room is Mr. Gu. Who else is there besides him? Now I went straight to the studio to block people and send flowers. It's so earthy haha]

[Sisters, watch the third picture, they are standing The angle doesn't look like they're hugging each other, sending flowers and asking for forgiveness and chasing my wife haha]

[Hello, Mr. Gu! Goodbye, Mr. Gu! ]

[No way? Was it really Gu Yansheng in the live broadcast yesterday? But he doesn't have that watch in his hand]

[It's funny, the Gu family has always been low-key, how come out of Gu Yansheng, a heir who buys hot search every day but doesn't work properly, the company doesn't want it]

[Like upstairs, finally someone said This is a problem. Damn, President Gu is here today and tomorrow, and chasing his wife is more concerned than the company. Isn't he afraid of the company's bankruptcy? The president is so easy]

At this time, Tang Shuo and Mo Beiyi were driving to a place, got out of the car and walked in.

"Yo Tang Shuo, are you looking for me or my father?" Qin Qibo rubbed his neck and came out of the house, and was taken aback when he saw the person at the door.

"Where is your father."

"He is waiting for you in the study on the second floor." Qin Qibo glanced at Mo Beiyi who was following Tang Shuo, remembering something, his eyes flashed.

"?? You're right Mobei Yi Tang Shuo tell you anything,"

Mo Yi glanced Qin Qibo north, cold channel: "nothing to do with you."

"Gee, so cold, large and small not run properly Mo Come on..."

Tang Shuo frowned, "What are you trying to say?"

"It's nothing, I feel that Mo Beiyi fits my taste quite well. If you don't..." Qin Qibai's shoulder was suddenly grabbed.

Xiao Qihao suddenly appeared from behind, her voice suppressed and angrily said: "Young master, didn't you make an appointment? You will be late if you don't

leave ." In the study on the second floor, Shen Luoan looked at Tang Shuo downstairs, and his eyes flashed ruthlessly. After calculating, he said: "Ms. Qin, Tang Shuo still hates me, so I won't show up, go and hide behind, and then just tell him what I said just now."

Gu Lin, Gu's Mansion Sitting on the desk holding the computer while talking to Gu Yansheng, Gu Lin suddenly sniffed hard and his eyes lit up.

"Big Brother Yuan Feng is back." As expected, Zhou Yuanfeng opened the door and walked in. Gu Lin jumped off the desk and ran over.

"Are you a dog nose? You can still smell who is outside." Zhou Yuanfeng touched Gu Lin's hair and glanced at Gu Yansheng.

"That is, how much water I have made with this nose, and I have everything, do you want to give you some special water for your lover to use?"

"No... no need."

Gu Yansheng signed the contract and put it aside. He raised his eyes to look at Zhou Yuanfeng, and said in a deep voice: "How long are you coming back this time?"

"It won't be more than a week. Mr. Lu said that after the project is completed, it will be fine ." Zhou Yuanfeng said , suddenly remembering something, and said: "Hot search Mr. Gu, did you look at your phone? Gu Lin taught you to send flowers? It seems that you found a teacher while I was away."

Gu Yansheng glared at Zhou Yuanfeng and said to Gu Lin: "Tomorrow you and Yuan Feng will be the first Go to the scene, I have something to do, I will arrive a little later."

"Yeah."

Zhou Yuanfeng rubbed his neck, pretending to be plain: "A Sheng, are you...are you still having trouble with Tang Shuo?"

"Did you see me arguing with him? It's that guy who has been provoking Gu clan life and death, and I will clean him up sooner or later." Gu Yansheng thought of the flowers that Tang Shuo deliberately threw away, and his face suddenly became dark.

"Tomorrow is the day for bidding for the project, so arrange the plans in the computer."

Because it is the project that Lu Yun attaches the most importance to, if there is no accident, it will be Gu's project.

But this time there is one more company,

Qiyue Group... When Zhou Yuanfeng and Gu Lin went to the bidding site, they were all taken aback when they saw Tang Shuo who was standing with Qin's main station.

" Where is Asheng ?"

"Brother said he would be there later, but I secretly tell you that he actually went to

Niannan brother ." Zhou Yuanfeng frowned and said, "I guessed it."

Gu Lin suddenly changed his face and became faint. "What about you, Brother Yuanfeng? You brought your lover back to China?"

"You...how do you know him ?" "Did you forget what I did? Can you hide what I want to know?"

Gu Lin put his index finger between his lips and said with a smile: "Hush, I won't tell my brother, keep it secret."

Gu Yansheng did not bring flowers to Wen's house this time, but brought something else.

The door was knocked, and Wen Niannan upstairs heard the sound and walked down to the door.

—Opening the door, I saw Gu Yansheng standing at the door. Wen Niannan was slightly startled, but he wanted to close the door with his backhand but was held down.

"Wait Niannan , I have something to watch." Gu Yansheng raised his finger to the door, and Wen Niannan saw a vintage piano at the door. It was...mother's piano.

"I want to send it to you, so it's moved in. Where you want to put it, you can tell the workers to help you put it."

Wen Niannan looked at the tension in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and whispered: " Put it on the second floor..."

Wen Niannan stepped back and let the door open so that the workers could move the piano in.

"Gu Yansheng ."

"Well, what's the matter?"

Wen Niannan took a deep breath and whispered: "These things you do make me unable to guess what you are thinking now. You make me panic...

Gu Yansheng was taken aback and panicked. Replied: "I want to make you happy, and I want you to stop resisting me so much, it's that simple. "

Gu Yansheng... I said that there is a big crack between us. It is impossible to repair. Don't..."

"Then I will use time to fix it. I believe that one day the crack can be repaired." "

Wen Nian Nan Lubao smiled bitterly, and laughed at herself: "It doesn't make any sense for you to do this... I don't want to love anyone anymore... I've been wounded all over once, do you want me to experience it again? ? It hurts so much, I don't want to experience it anymore..."

Gu Yansheng panicked when he saw this, and walked forward and trembled excitedly: "But I love you... I didn't think you would forgive me soon, but I will continue to do it, as long as you... don't resist me so much anymore. "

Gu Yan Sheng Wen Niannan bowed his head looking at the trembling hands, he wanted to reach out and just hold, the phone suddenly rang.

Is calling Li, Gu Yan Sheng connected to the phone.

" What happened? "

" Mr. Gu, where are you now? There is something wrong here, all the systems in the Gu's Building have been hacked, and all the project materials in our computers are gone. "

What are you talking about?" "

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !